Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
datans99

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

This is a very interesting decision, I have not seen this before. What about exchanges? Is there any information on which exchanges will list this token?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Billy The Kid

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

This is a very interesting decision, I have not seen this before. What about exchanges? Is there any information on which exchanges will list this token?
I have not yet met information about this, most likely the announcement will be later, after the end of the tokensale or during this, but I think it will be large exchanges.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

I have not yet met information about this, most likely the announcement will be later, after the end of the tokensale or during this, but I think it will be large exchanges.

And when is it worth waiting for the start of tokensale? Onet not started yet?
And does the project have some kind of news channel where I could keep track of all the announcements?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

And when is it worth waiting for the start of tokensale? Onet not started yet?
And does the project have some kind of news channel where I could keep track of all the announcements?

Tokensale will start on October 31 and will last exactly one month, if you want to follow all the announcements try to subscribe to their telegrams channel, there is a lot of information about the project.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

When do they plan a full lottery stratt? Will I be able to see it already in December or will I have to wait a much longer time?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

When do they plan a full lottery stratt? Will I be able to see it already in December or will I have to wait a much longer time?

I am not sure that a draw will take place in December, at the end of November they will submit an application as well as a pre-release version of a smart contract, in December the project’s advertising campaign will start.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

I am not sure that a draw will take place in December, at the end of November they will submit an application as well as a pre-release version of a smart contract, in December the project’s advertising campaign will start.

Advertising campaign? That is, it can be considered the start of the project, yes? And how long will the term of this advertising campaign last? Are there any dates?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

Advertising campaign? That is, it can be considered the start of the project, yes? And how long will the term of this advertising campaign last? Are there any dates?
Did not see any more accurate date information. I can only say that the advertising campaign will last for several months, and player registrations will only be available in February 2019.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Did not see any more accurate date information. I can only say that the advertising campaign will last for several months, and player registrations will only be available in February 2019.
I do not understand why it is not known at least the approximate dates of the start of the lottery, or the duration of the advertising campaign, it seemed to me that these dates should be known in advance.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

You understand that it all depends on the amount that you can collect during the crowdsale. If hardcap is reached, we will know more accurate information about the timing.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

You understand that it all depends on the amount that you can collect during the crowdsale. If hardcap is reached, we will know more accurate information about the timing.

Oh, that sounds logical. Isn't a crowdsale going now? It seemed to me that it was already started and you can take part in it.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Oh, that sounds logical. Isn't a crowdsale going now? It seemed to me that it was already started and you can take part in it.
No, it starts on October 31 and it will last for exactly one month. so you still have a chance to take part in it.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

No, it starts on October 31 and it will last for exactly one month. so you still have a chance to take part in it.

Does this project imply any bonuses or discounts for early crowdsale participants to encourage and motivate users to participate as early as possible?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Does this project imply any bonuses or discounts for early crowdsale participants to encourage and motivate users to participate as early as possible?
No, there are no bonuses, they openly write it in white paper, probably this is motivated by the fact that all participants are on an equal footing, this is most true.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

guys, when my friend told me about this project, that he uses a completely new business idea and the concept of a non-profit model, I immediately thought about who controls this platform? Who follows the execution of all the rules stipulated by the lottery?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

guys, when my friend told me about this project, that he uses a completely new business idea and the concept of a non-profit model, I immediately thought about who controls this platform? Who follows the execution of all the rules stipulated by the lottery?
Firstly, the platform is non-commercial, has no owners and does not conduct any activity. Accordingly, no one makes a profit, except for the participants. It is also managed without the participation of people: a smart contract is responsible for all processes, in which all algorithms are installed.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

Firstly, the platform is non-commercial, has no owners and does not conduct any activity. Accordingly, no one makes a profit, except for the participants. It is also managed without the participation of people: a smart contract is responsible for all processes, in which all algorithms are installed.
what an interesting system. What kind of legal regulations does the platform follow? I would say that it is dangerous to participate in such a project, where you do not know how to protect in unforeseen circumstances.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

what an interesting system. What kind of legal regulations does the platform follow? I would say that it is dangerous to participate in such a project, where you do not know how to protect in unforeseen circumstances.
what contingency are you talking about? There is nothing to fear. Yes, NeoGame does not belong to any jurisdiction, but you are not forced to spend any money. You just buy a lottery ticket (token), send it to the system, specify the number of the combination and expect the results of the draw.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Yes, I have somewhat incorrectly conveyed my thought. I know that the status of most projects in the cryptocurrency market is not regulated and not controlled by the state, but nevertheless, they are functioning successfully. I agree that everything depends on the mission of the developers and the benefits of the project for society.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Yes, I have somewhat incorrectly conveyed my thought. I know that the status of most projects in the cryptocurrency market is not regulated and not controlled by the state, but nevertheless, they are functioning successfully. I agree that everything depends on the mission of the developers and the benefits of the project for society.
in this case, it is difficult to talk about the benefits, because we are talking about gambling. In addition, we should not forget that in the United States about 3% of the population are gambling addicts, and from the ethical point of view it is wrong to promote such a startup.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: