Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
datans99

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

Yes, I have somewhat incorrectly conveyed my thought. I know that the status of most projects in the cryptocurrency market is not regulated and not controlled by the state, but nevertheless, they are functioning successfully. I agree that everything depends on the mission of the developers and the benefits of the project for society.
in this case, it is difficult to talk about the benefits, because we are talking about gambling. In addition, we should not forget that in the United States about 3% of the population are gambling addicts, and from the ethical point of view it is wrong to promote such a startup.
why not? Judge for yourself: NeoGame offers more favorable conditions: it is the distribution of winnings only between the participants, the low price of the ticket, the opportunity to increase many times your chances of winning, compared to traditional lotteries. In addition, there will be no intrusive service in the form of paid operators, which aggravate the dependence and so gambling person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Billy The Kid

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

in principle, I agree with you. In addition, in the US, every second person plays the lottery. Imagine, about 60% of the population over 18 years old try their hand at a jackpot. In terms of cash, this amounts to more than $ 50 billion. Agree, the amount is impressive.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

in principle, I agree with you. In addition, in the US, every second person plays the lottery. Imagine, about 60% of the population over 18 years old try their hand at a jackpot. In terms of cash, this amounts to more than $ 50 billion. Agree, the amount is impressive.
do not argue, this is really serious money. But what will change with the advent of NeoGame? Will the amount of money spent on tickets change and begin to decrease? Or will there be an opportunity to win more?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

do not argue, this is really serious money. But what will change with the advent of NeoGame? Will the amount of money spent on tickets change and begin to decrease? Or will there be an opportunity to win more?
in part, this is the first and second. See, the amount of funds may be reduced due to the fact that the price will be lower. Secondly, you can actually win more, because the prize fund is formed by tokens invested in the platform, while in the absence of the organizers, you will not have to share profits with anyone.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

under such conditions, the maximum number of participants should be interested in the token. Are there any events to promote it during the ICO? I suppose that there are a lot of factors due to which the token will grow both in terms of interest in it, and in terms of cost price.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

under such conditions, the maximum number of participants should be interested in the token. Are there any events to promote it during the ICO? I suppose that there are a lot of factors due to which the token will grow both in terms of interest in it, and in terms of cost price.
of course, because tokens must go to the exchange. There are so-called growth drivers that contribute to an increase in value. You can find them in white paper. By the way, the lottery itself also provides for some actions that affect the growth of tokens.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

of course, because tokens must go to the exchange. There are so-called growth drivers that contribute to an increase in value. You can find them in white paper. By the way, the lottery itself also provides for some actions that affect the growth of tokens.
do you mean forced distribution of the jackpot or limited token emission? In principle, in the second case, an increase in their number is not provided for by the project algorithm. rather, the smart contract does not allow additional issue.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

do you mean forced distribution of the jackpot or limited token emission? In principle, in the second case, an increase in their number is not provided for by the project algorithm. rather, the smart contract does not allow additional issue.
by the way, about the forced distribution of the jackpot. The developers consider this process a distinctive feature of the project, but I do not know how to evaluate it. After all, it is impossible to allow 70% of tokens to get into the system. I think that this event implies a sharp rise in the cost of tokens, so it is considered unique.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

by the way, about the forced distribution of the jackpot. The developers consider this process a distinctive feature of the project, but I do not know how to evaluate it. After all, it is impossible to allow 70% of tokens to get into the system. I think that this event implies a sharp rise in the cost of tokens, so it is considered unique.
on the demand and increase in the cost of tokens in this period are described in white paper. I advise you to read it. You will also find there all the information about growth drivers, as we said above, as well as everything related to the activities of NeoGame.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

I read the drivers. By the way, the forced distribution of the jackpot refers to random drivers, since their frequency cannot be tracked in advance, and they are not cyclical. The same driver also includes lost tokens that have been forgotten by users or left on wallets to which they have lost access.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

I read the drivers. By the way, the forced distribution of the jackpot refers to random drivers, since their frequency cannot be tracked in advance, and they are not cyclical. The same driver also includes lost tokens that have been forgotten by users or left on wallets to which they have lost access.
since you already know about drivers everything that is possible, tell me, how high is the probability that they will be effective? More precisely, how influential will these methods be?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

since you already know about drivers everything that is possible, tell me, how high is the probability that they will be effective? More precisely, how influential will these methods be?
everything is simple. Please note that NeoGame is a game with a small amount of asset that has significant changes in the volume of supply. So, due to this, the susceptibility to the influence of the described growth drivers must be extremely high, and the rate fluctuations are significant.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

everything is simple. Please note that NeoGame is a game with a small amount of asset that has significant changes in the volume of supply. So, due to this, the susceptibility to the influence of the described growth drivers must be extremely high, and the rate fluctuations are significant.
I agree, this is true. Also note the following: TKT tokens have a certain level of sensitivity to driver influence. And this is an important difference between them from most of the cryptocurrencies available on the market: in anticipation of a large amount of use by their system.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

as a confirmation of this and some example, you can bring ETH. As a result of its small use for its intended purpose (less than 1%, it was payment for transactions and services in the network), its value as an investment asset increased.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

I now thought about the benefits of growth drivers: if these methods really work, then the cost of the token will exceed the average cost of a regular lottery ticket. On the one hand, this should be regarded as a good indicator, but on the other ... will there be a large number of interested participants?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

I now thought about the benefits of growth drivers: if these methods really work, then the cost of the token will exceed the average cost of a regular lottery ticket. On the one hand, this should be regarded as a good indicator, but on the other ... will there be a large number of interested participants?
despite the difficult predictions, the developers hope for a successful outcome of the drivers. The fact that the price of the token will increase will only stir up the interest of the participants in the project, since, with its favorable conditions and beneficial benefits, the price increase would be expected.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

despite the difficult predictions, the developers hope for a successful outcome of the drivers. The fact that the price of the token will increase will only stir up the interest of the participants in the project, since, with its favorable conditions and beneficial benefits, the price increase would be expected.
what can be said about tokensale then? Based on your considerations, tokensail NeoGame will not provide discounts and bonuses, which cannot be said about other projects in which early buyers are offered more favorable terms of participation than all the rest.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

what can be said about tokensale then? Based on your considerations, tokensail NeoGame will not provide discounts and bonuses, which cannot be said about other projects in which early buyers are offered more favorable terms of participation than all the rest.
it is quite right, I already know that there are no discounts and bonus tokens. Moreover, this tokensale will be held even without presales. Tokens will be for everyone at the same price. In principle, I believe that this is true.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

I forgot about one very important detail. Another factor in favor of the growth of tokens is their buyback. His appointment, as I understand it, is necessary for the formation of the initial prize pool. By the way, do you know about the division of target costs when allocating funds into 2 groups? In the second group there is just the redemption of tokens.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

I forgot about one very important detail. Another factor in favor of the growth of tokens is their buyback. His appointment, as I understand it, is necessary for the formation of the initial prize pool. By the way, do you know about the division of target costs when allocating funds into 2 groups? In the second group there is just the redemption of tokens.
heard about the buyback. It can also affect the rise in the cost of tokens. I did not hear about the division of target costs into 2 groups, but I assume that funds from the first group will be available after the end of the sale of tokens, and the second one will be frozen. I have already seen such a scheme in another project.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: