Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ICO SCAM] Swiss Alps Mining!!  (Read 17090 times)
shitcoinoffering (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 12:48:56 PM

So, it is confirmed? No bounty rewards, no activity on telegram and their ANN thread is locked.
I am interested if there is a way how to get scam ICOs into the jail?

It is very difficult... Scam ICOs aren't say publicly that they are scam. They can say that their token price decreased because of .... [many reasons] and they're doing their best to update product and bla-bla-bla... So nobody says it is scam. They can say that the project was unsuccessful or something else in that context.

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
AlpineMining

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:57:27 PM

Dear all,

Let me introduce myself first, my name is Ludovic Thomas, CEO of Alpine Mining, a swiss crypto currency mining company operating in Switzerland and Sweden. (Alpinemining.ch)

I would like to bring to people's attention that "Alpine Mining AG" has nothing to do with the company called "Swiss alps mining AG " even though we unfortunately have similarities in our names. I am writing this as I was contacted at two occasions via LinkedIn by random people asking if we were connected to these people, which is obviously not the case.

I was myself very skeptical when the whole "Swiss alps mining" project was announced for the following reasons:

1) Fishy team with a bad reputation. (It has been widely talked about in this thread already)
2) The company advertised very low electricity prices, as a swiss miner, I had myself had meetings with all electricity producers/providers in Switzerland at least a year before they announced their project.
3) Mining is a small world in Switzerland, these people were completely unknown by the local community.

I am currently not in a position to say if they are a scam as I have not followed the project neither invested for obvious reasons. However, If we people were scammed, I would strongly advise people to press charges against them. It's very likely these people would get charged and sentenced if they committed any illegal offense.

After getting various messages as said above, It's important for me to tell the community that we were never connected and never interacted with these people.

Best regards
Ludovic

shitcoinoffering (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 12:00:56 PM

Dear all,

Let me introduce myself first, my name is Ludovic Thomas, CEO of Alpine Mining, a swiss crypto currency mining company operating in Switzerland and Sweden. (Alpinemining.ch)

I would like to bring to people's attention that "Alpine Mining AG" has nothing to do with the company called "Swiss alps mining AG " even though we unfortunately have similarities in our names. I am writing this as I was contacted at two occasions via LinkedIn by random people asking if we were connected to these people, which is obviously not the case.

I was myself very skeptical when the whole "Swiss alps mining" project was announced for the following reasons:

1) Fishy team with a bad reputation. (It has been widely talked about in this thread already)
2) The company advertised very low electricity prices, as a swiss miner, I had myself had meetings with all electricity producers/providers in Switzerland at least a year before they announced their project.
3) Mining is a small world in Switzerland, these people were completely unknown by the local community.

I am currently not in a position to say if they are a scam as I have not followed the project neither invested for obvious reasons. However, If we people were scammed, I would strongly advise people to press charges against them. It's very likely these people would get charged and sentenced if they committed any illegal offense.

After getting various messages as said above, It's important for me to tell the community that we were never connected and never interacted with these people.

Best regards
Ludovic

Thanks for your message! I hope people will remember that you are not connected with Swiss Alps Mining Smiley
Good luck with Alphine Mining. Don't be scam or we will smash you Wink Grin

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:54:14 AM

ya this project i think scam because in telegram chanel no update news this project. Since 14th of November (pinned message) 3 months have passed. and no admin in telegram chanel.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:13:59 PM

ya this project i think scam because in telegram chanel no update news this project. Since 14th of November (pinned message) 3 months have passed. and no admin in telegram chanel.

I also see and believe that SAM is a scam because the CEO is not active at all he didnt make any update. The telegram.channel is dead and in telegram bounty channel there are no admin at all seems really dead. I think we need to move on guys. Waiting the bounty payment for almost a one year is really wasting of time.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:07:16 AM

Story seems to officially end here:
https://www.monetas.ch/en/647/Firmendaten-Swiss-Alps-Energy-AG-in-Liquidation.htm?subj=2609120

What will they try next?
Bekuciwu9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:35:40 AM

I think  their main project, Giracoin, still goes on., still scammig people.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:00:17 PM

I think not

Quote from: downforeveryone.com
It's not just you! giracoin.com is down.

Good question

What will they try next?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Bekuciwu9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

I think not

Quote from: downforeveryone.com
It's not just you! giracoin.com is down.

Good question

What will they try next?

Hm, i can access their website

https://portal.giracoin.com/login

And on their telegram group their main man, Gian, is still active

https://t.me/giracoinofficial

So unfortunately they still go on with their bs.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:33:20 PM

This reminds me of another scam in Ice Rock Mining that operated a while back (and pretty sure their token is still listed on CMC and some exchanges).

Mining is not going to be profitable simply because someone decides to split up the profits and tokenise it.

Let alone the fact that these systems that 'utilise natural cooling' are most likely vapourware out of thin air. The theory is great, but the returns they are able to advertise and sometimes even guarantee just makes the whole thing too good to be true

Needless to say, Giracoin is also just another con. Their statistics are obviously faked, and their site design is amateurish and doesn't inspire confidence at all. These region specific coins/projects that target international investors rarely bring any value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: