Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only invest in ICO  (Read 189 times)
Ally Loke (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

Guys, I'm a newbie in crypto world, been spending a lot of time doing research and studying the market.

Ready to kick start in investing. That's a project named Fiii caught my interest, https://fiii.io/.
It has a cryptocurrency e-wallet that is capable of multi-currency transactions & can carry over 1,500 cryptocurrencies, even able to do offline payments using their terminals (called FiiiPOS).

What do you recommend?         

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

The market is not doing well, so the risk of an ICO is high.
So I advise you not to invest too much in ICO projects, perhaps you should try to buy those promising tokens directly on the exchange.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ally Loke (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

It is a good choice to invest in ICOs because they offer the greatest potential for profit, but have you checked their white paper and products? Just my advise, good luck!

You might check this out, it's Fiii's business proposal >>> https://fiii.io/images/doc/whitepaper.pdf
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

If you are willing to take the time to look at some ICO projects, you will find that all the projects look so perfect, but they all disappear!
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

I also have to research and analyze the ICO that you offer, currently the market is sluggish, taking decisions too quickly can cause us to lose in the future, I will try to check the ICO that you offer, the ideas offered by FII also exist in other ICOs that is already running.
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

I have not heard about this project, but the idea is good, just everyone needs it now, you can safely invest.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

It looks like your are trying to recommend/marketing the ICO you mentioned more than asking whether it is good or not . That is a new way projects follow lately, newbie come asking about a project and then start talk about how good they are, well if you know they are good why you are asking  Wink . Anyway I am still gonna take a look at the project .
Ally Loke (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

It looks like your are trying to recommend/marketing the ICO you mentioned more than asking whether it is good or not . That is a new way projects follow lately, newbie come asking about a project and then start talk about how good they are, well if you know they are good why you are asking  Wink . Anyway I am still gonna take a look at the project .

Just find the idea is good and need some comments here so that we can achieve a win-win situation.

Kindly give some opinions for my reference, thanks  Smiley

a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Well, with the current condition of the crypto market, I think it will be good for you to take your time to do a very good research about the project before you invest in it because the rate of scam is increasing ans you should not invest in a project because of the hype around it but because you are sure of its potentials.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

You want to invest in ICO or asking about the described site reputation? As i understand you may ask about crytpo currency site you have shared in the thread?

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Investing in ICOsi is a good choice as it brings the greatest profit in a short term. My advice is to pay attention on ready-made product and activity before ICO
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

in my opinion it's a good project and you have to be careful and be prepared for all the worst risks that will occur, in my opinion you don't just participate in ico but you also invest in bitcoin and eth is better to invest in the long term to be safer
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

Guys, I'm a newbie in crypto world, been spending a lot of time doing research and studying the market.

Ready to kick start in investing. That's a project named Fiii caught my interest, https://fiii.io/.
It has a cryptocurrency e-wallet that is capable of multi-currency transactions & can carry over 1,500 cryptocurrencies, even able to do offline payments using their terminals (called FiiiPOS).

What do you recommend?         

Probably I would say that went through all those circles of AirDrops and bounty campaigns I came to the conclusion that ICO investing and just a regular cryptocurrency buying can be so much more profitable than all that s***.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

It seems you are promoting this ICO then why you want to recommendation or suggestion? If this ICO seems good to you and if you find something useful here then you may go for invest in Fiii ICO. But the crypto market condition is too bad, think twice before investing in any coins or ICOs.
Asmh85

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

Investing in ICOs is a great investment, but remember to distribute your money wisely.
Osakrita

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

sounds ok , I am all in for bitcoin and ethereum at the moment, waiting for the current FUD in the market to die-out and also have a higher value for my holdings before i invest further
Asmh85

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

It seems you are promoting this ICO then why you want to recommendation or suggestion? If this ICO seems good to you and if you find something useful here then you may go for invest in Fiii ICO. But the crypto market condition is too bad, think twice before investing in any coins or ICOs.
Yes you are right,he looks like promoter of this ICO.
But he is clever to do that.
Osakrita

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

Investing in ICOsi is a good choice as it brings the greatest profit in a short term. My advice is to pay attention on ready-made product and activity before ICO
It may even make more sense at the moment to buy tokens soon after they get listed on exchanges, that may change when we hit a bullish market turn
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

I can recommend a better ICO. I have researched so well and I believe it will be successful. XRT, The team works so well. Ends on August 30. There are so good bonuses that can be invested before the end. The Bounty campaigns are also so good. It will be useful in your review. I just recommend Smiley
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:45:53 PM

I would refrain from investing in ico. at the moment, a lot of Scam and fees are very long. better to wait for the good times

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░