Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED] ⚡BQT Signature Campaign | Member - Hero | 0.0007 BTC /Post ⚡  (Read 19250 times)
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

OP, please explain 1 important moment.

you wrote

Merit Requirements

Users that have recently ranked up, or have received a lot of merits, must specify it on their application.

Member - 15 merit
Full Member - 110 merit
Senior Member - 270 merit
Hero Member - 520 merit
Legendary Member - 1040 merit

You must fit all merit requirements below.

But you take people into the Signature Campaign who who doesn't have enough merit. I'm not talking about 1-2 merits, people do not have 10-37 merits.

I'm not going to point out violations, you can find them in the Spreadsheets  2 Signature Campaigns : IOU Signature Campaign and BQT Signature Campaign.

Do you have problems with mathematics?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

Or perhaps you have a problem with language comprehension?

I reserve the right to deny/accept anyone and stop/pause the campaign as I see fit.

Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 11:36:02 PM by Zapo

you wrote

Merit Requirements

Users that have recently ranked up, or have received a lot of merits, must specify it on their application.

Member - 15 merit
Full Member - 110 merit
Hero Member - 520 merit

But you take people into the Signature Campaign who who doesn't have enough merit. I'm not talking about 1-2 merits, people do not have 10-37 merits.

I'm not going to point out violations, you can find them in the Spreadsheets  2 Signature Campaigns : IOU Signature Campaign and BQT Signature Campaign.

As shown in many examples, parodium being an example of one, there are a lot of quality posters that don't fit the merit requirement. I'd take one of them over you any day.

Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

Just arrived at the library, will have payments out within 2 hours. Thank you for your patience everyone!

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Just arrived at the library, will have payments out within 2 hours. Thank you for your patience everyone!

Hi Zapo, can I join to second week?

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=855962
Merit Count: 307
BTC Address: 14wMwoi3zpLiJGdivMYbiiTA3cQg8qhYYS
Telegram Username: @macartem
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

Guys, on my phone right now, my laptop literally just broke. Please give me an extra day and I'll head off to the library to do counting tomorrow. Thanks!

Can we start writing messages for the second week campaign today?
Feel free to!

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

you wrote

Merit Requirements

Member - 15 merit
Full Member - 110 merit
Hero Member - 520 merit

As shown in many examples, parodium being an example of one, there are a lot of quality posters that don't fit the merit requirement. I'd take one of them over you any day.

People don't know how to appreciate things, if you're not accepted then accept the fact that you're not qualified, get it?
Is this the effect of being aggressive in money or greed? complaining why blah blah blah... let's grow up.

Guys, on my phone right now, my laptop literally just broke. Please give me an extra day and I'll head off to the library to do counting tomorrow. Thanks!

Can we start writing messages for the second week campaign today?
Feel free to!

This will serve as my 1st post this week. Thanks Zapo!
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Merited by xIIImaL (2), butka (1)

Week 1 has ended!
Hello everyone, payments for week 1 have been sent
in this transaction . With the current rate of participants, I haven't asked for a refill of escrow funds from the ICO team.

With Week 1 ending, I've noticed a couple things and have made updates to the rules.

Alteration of this rule

Posts in Off-Topic, Games and Rounds, Politics & Society, Serious Discussion, Archival and any Local Board will not be counted towards the post minimum.
into this
Posts in Off-Topic, Games and Rounds, Politics & Society, Serious Discussion, Archival, any signature campaign thread and any Local Board will not be counted towards the post minimum.

Addition of this rule
Unsubstantial posts or repetitive useless posts will not be paid.

Alteration of this rule
A minimum of 5 posts per week must be made in any of the altcoin boards to qualify for payment. These posts count towards the 10 post minimum.
into this
A minimum of 3 posts per week must be made in any of the altcoin boards to qualify for payment. These posts count towards the 10 post minimum.

Let me know what you think! I'll be very interested to hear everyone else's thoughts.

Also, might as well do a shameless plug - please join https://t.me/zapobounty and https://t.me/zapoanns for future signature and bounty campaigns.

New participants will be accepted in my next post.

markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Colleagues, I write the latest post in this topic. If I am wrong, then please forgive me and do not worry. 
I expected that will talk about greed, resentment and other things.  That's not the problem. I was wondering who the author takes in the signature campaign.
Many managers write such conditions, as:
I reserve the right to deny/accept anyone and stop/pause the campaign as I see fit.
but it is usually used in force majeure, and not to grossly violate their own requirements. In an offlain if such conditions will be offered to any literate person, he would not agree with that.
So if this situation is normal for you, then forget my posts. I will not waste your time any more.
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

Sir is the member slots aren't open? Is my participation aren't accepted? Been waiting to join a campaign but still I respect your decision.

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1995707
Merit Count: 15
BTC Address: 128291AAx3D8E72gacn2RUGEZE4PVvA2zM
Telegram Username: @KwakuKay

I will change the signature when accepted

Please, Zapo by I applied and have not been accepted yet. Please recheck for me. I have not been accepted and I don't know why. When I am accepted I will change the signature. 
Your posts aren't of good enough quality to join the campaign.

Everyone who has applied has been denied.

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

in this transaction . With the current rate of participants...
Awesome job and I confirm that I have received my payment.
-----------------------------
Let me know what you think! I'll be very interested to hear everyone else's thoughts.
I haven't asked for a refill of escrow funds from the ICO team.
If you trust the project accountant or whoever is responsible to pay then you are good or you should ask them to refill the escrow for your safety. There are people in here who are always waiting to find only a mistake (perhaps few to make it stronger) and then they will rip you off with everything that they can. They will gladly ignore any evidence or valid explanation you will have. Just a friendly suggestion from my personal experience.

A minimum of 3 posts per week must be made in any of the altcoin boards to qualify for payment. These posts count towards the 10 post minimum.
And thanks for this, it was really hard for me to post on those useless (for me) boards except the mining one. But since I do not have much mining knowledge I really struggled a lot  Smiley You just made my life easier a bit although 3 is still a lot for me  Tongue

Furthermore: Keep up the good works

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

Alteration of this rule
A minimum of 5 posts per week must be made in any of the altcoin boards to qualify for payment. These posts count towards the 10 post minimum.
into this

It's really a good idea to lessen the posts in altcoin boards since it may become a spam or repetitive post (as you've mentioned earlier). It's really not good to post in altcoin discussion or speculation 'cause there are so many repetitive/non-sense topics unlike in mining, I know some ideas about mining rigs.

Week 1 has ended!
in this transaction . With the current rate of participants, I haven't asked for a refill of escrow funds from the ICO team.

Thank you very much!  Grin
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Week 1 has ended!
in this transaction

Thanks manager great work received payment. Happy to part of this campaign and will give my support for sure.

Happy weekend.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Week 1 has ended!

I'm confirming that i received my first week payment. Yesterday i started to make new posts for Week 2 and i will continue to make post until end of the Week 2. Thanks for my payment dear Zapo and BQT Team.

Have a great weekend.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Just now I checked my wallet reffiled with 0.006 BTC.  Got the payment of first week. Thanks Zapo for good work.

With the current rate of participants, I haven't asked for a refill of escrow funds from the ICO team.

I think it's better to ask for refill for your own safety. We trust you, but we don't know how trusted is ICO.

Changed rules ok for me.

Anyway reapply for next week.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337098
Merit Count: 519
BTC Address: 1MZuwKcyCM9NsNWRigEj6SWcQ5kZSZtw5R
Telegram Username: @1kcryptos

Will change the signature immediately once  get accepted.
Parodium

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

Just now I checked my wallet reffiled with 0.006 BTC.  Got the payment of first week. Thanks Zapo for good work.

With the current rate of participants, I haven't asked for a refill of escrow funds from the ICO team.

I think it's better to ask for refill for your own safety. We trust you, but we don't know how trusted is ICO.

Changed rules ok for me.

Anyway reapply for next week.

It means that the current funds is enough to current the second week of payments at the current rate of participation.

You don't need to trust the ICO.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

It means that the current funds is enough to current the second week of payments at the current rate of participation.

I think you didn't check his escrow address. Just now I visit his escrow address. I saw wallet is empty.

I can see final balance : 0 BTC

Btw I trust on Zapo,  actually I told for his safety. Nothing else.

The money is currently held here in a change address I believe;

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/16rtT13DzsbBUWV4zoq4yK4PwwYonsp3Vk

I see, look like you are correct. Thanks, just saw transaction. He moved 0.5 to another address.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Parodium

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

I think you didn't check his escrow address. Just now I visit his escrow address. I saw wallet is empty.
~snip~
I can see final balance : 0 BTC A

The money is currently held here in a change address I believe;

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/16rtT13DzsbBUWV4zoq4yK4PwwYonsp3Vk
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:33:23 PM
Merited by cryptocrusher (1)

Hello @Zapo!

I have received the payment and checked the spreadsheet too. I noticed that my starting and ending post count for week 1 is correct, but the number of accepted posts was incorrect. I should only have 17 accepted posts instead of 23. That means, you over paid me for week 1. You can deduct it to the 2nd week payment or if you have another way just let me know.

Also, double check other participants in the spreadsheet too, there were the same cases like mine. If you deduct the number of ending posts to the starting, the accepted posts shouldn't be greater than that, right?

Thank you!

PS. All of the alterations you made in the rule is totally fine with me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: