Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For a long time I'm looking for programmers who are deeply rooted in the underst  (Read 195 times)
CryptoNoda (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

For a long time I'm looking for programmers who are deeply rooted in the understanding of crypto currency.
 Friends, I need help finding people. I also know that the forum is very knowledgeable users and I need your advice and
 opinion on some issues of the crypto-currency project (White paper is ready, it is impossible to determine the timeframe and correctly plan the main stages).
 Community, I need your help!
 In general, if you are a developer, designer or "have skills" and will be able to give advice, contact me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

I think you should try sites and groups where programmers are waiting for such works. Even Upwork has freelance programmers who are willing to work in any crypto project. Other than that you can try CryptoGrid and XBTFreelancer.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

In this high demanding market of crypto currency, programmers of crypto currency are required badly. But to search them you need to go for some advertising in the programming firms who are the providers of well-trained programmers and as your requirement they can train the programmers as you need.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

Even if you don't find help from this forum you can try XBTFreelancer and Jobs4Bitcoin in reddit where you can find many programmers who are willing to work on any crypto project and get paid in cryptocurrencies. Nonetheless, you can talk to them and come to an agreement if you want to pay in fiat.
cryptohobbs7

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

The best way would be to post an ad, maybe. Use the opportunity of the social media platforms for this, since they are now open for it. But justify your reasons too, otherwise people will dismiss it as a scam.
CryptoNoda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

Yes, in fact, first you need to find a way to implement the plan and the performers are able to set deadlines. Thanks to all who unsubscribed, now we cooperate with the best team of developers!
Cryptonoda@gmail.com
TheShobo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:54:27 AM

Like others have said you might be better on other sites where programmers are more actively seeking out work.

If you do choose to stick to posting here, you may want to include some actual details about the project.
CryptoNoda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Soon I will post a detailed description of the project. White paper has been ready for a long time, specified terms of the road map. I'll send a link to this branch if you're interested.
ojuuuuu

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

you are asking for a programmers who are deeply rooted in the understanding of crypto currency and someone suggested Upwork freelancer,Well,i just want to share my experience with you because i got scammed there asking a back end programmer to design a program for me.So First of all,if you are asked to send upfront first,tell the person "No".Better still use an escrow payment,Good luck.
levaorg

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

You can also post advertisements at universities and generally try to approach the university network. But at the moment it is actually difficult because the demand is much higher.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

For a long time I'm looking for programmers who are deeply rooted in the understanding of crypto currency.
 Friends, I need help finding people. I also know that the forum is very knowledgeable users and I need your advice and
 opinion on some issues of the crypto-currency project (White paper is ready, it is impossible to determine the timeframe and correctly plan the main stages).
 Community, I need your help!
 In general, if you are a developer, designer or "have skills" and will be able to give advice, contact me.
Since you are looking for programmers and developers then you can post on services sections too to widen up your possibility to find those people you do need. Try to check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

and to some freelancing sites https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/. Good luck

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: