Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐[⚡️ANN] [🔥LAUNCH] [NHCT] BLOCKCHAIN POWERED ECOSYSTEM FOR TOTAL HEALTH⭐⭐⭐  (Read 2063 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Good to have this kind of crypto project here in the crypto currency community. Well, the community is a battle field of different crypto projects and this is the field wherein you need to strive and keep kicking to attain your goals and vision in this world of crypto currency. Well, I hope this blockchain powered ecosystem for total health will keep growing.
Its a little bit different platform related to the medical site & this type of project getting easily investors because they got many benefit as from crypto world as well from the Medical site 

Exactly, there is alot of things that we will benifets from this kind of project because it focuses on the health care. We know how much important to have a good and productive life, and with this kind of project many individuals will surely gives their support. It is very rare to have a medical site in the crypto community thats why we may expect a good future with this project.
As they focused mainly on the health care so its a big chance to be a platform like this.You can't resist the importance of health care & when it is her, success will be possible 
Health is the most important and it gives prioritized by everybody because of the capabilities that gives to the us. However this form of project is in the process of dealing the success but for sure it is not to far to get what is the goal because the team and investors also the supporters did the job well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Good to have this kind of crypto project here in the crypto currency community. Well, the community is a battle field of different crypto projects and this is the field wherein you need to strive and keep kicking to attain your goals and vision in this world of crypto currency. Well, I hope this blockchain powered ecosystem for total health will keep growing.
Its a little bit different platform related to the medical site & this type of project getting easily investors because they got many benefit as from crypto world as well from the Medical site 

Exactly, there is alot of things that we will benifets from this kind of project because it focuses on the health care. We know how much important to have a good and productive life, and with this kind of project many individuals will surely gives their support. It is very rare to have a medical site in the crypto community thats why we may expect a good future with this project.
As they focused mainly on the health care so its a big chance to be a platform like this.You can't resist the importance of health care & when it is her, success will be possible 
Health is the most important and it gives prioritized by everybody because of the capabilities that gives to the us. However this form of project is in the process of dealing the success but for sure it is not to far to get what is the goal because the team and investors also the supporters did the job well.

Exactly, we should be aware about the importance of our health because as it says health is wealth. This project will reminds us to keep our healthcare system being given an attention not because it is important instead, health is wealth. Hopefully this project and the team behind this will continue to explore and expand their works in the crypto currency.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

The project looks profitable for making an investment in it. Because it is based on the great idea, which has scope in the future as well. I hope very soon many investors will coming towards the platform to supporting it.

Like other project, this would somehow done into some sort of profiling on how they are going to capture or captivate the community but then again, the cooperation of the people behind this project is very important. For now we see this project a long way to run in the crypto community but as long as the team are capable enough of doing things that would help the project successful then it would be great.
The community has to take great pain to encourage team, and for this purpose it is necessary to advance qualitatively the project via various tools, through social networks, own websites and blogs.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

Incentive engagement through tokens will allow me to actively share about the project in various social platforms and reach out to various investors as NHCT deserves with an idea prioritizing block chain and for health that will allow us to understand architect vision for ultimate success.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

In the future, I think that the project will achieve many goals and objectives, because at this stage it has already proven itself quite well and this is not the limit
I'm pretty sure it is not the limit but as we can see here there are a lot of updates incoming in the few days because they are willing to make more audience.
This project will surely become a hit because we can see the active participation of each parties and the good process on how they run the project. I wish best of everything for this project.

Same here, my presumption of this project is very much positive because as we all observed right now the team are actively involved in the process of developing this platform. Just let this project work into the crypto world and let see what would gonna be happen in the future. Im sure many interesting things will happen eventually as this project continue to endeavor in the world of cryptos.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

Exactly, we should be aware about the importance of our health because as it says health is wealth. This project will reminds us to keep our healthcare system being given an attention not because it is important instead, health is wealth. Hopefully this project and the team behind this will continue to explore and expand their works in the crypto currency.

True, health is very important to each everyone because you cannot do your job properly. This project will be a great help most especially in finding information on how to prevent such health conditions. People will be aware on the right way or right moves to stop such health problems. Hoping they will continue to think for a good idea and for the betterment of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

Such decisions are already a lot, what is the advantage of this? In my opinion it will repeat the fate of all the others.... until mass application of this in the industry is accepted
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

I also like the block chain functionality ascertained as the security venture will allow all the delegates to securely make the transactions and we will have a data protection where even any record should not be shared, that is the enlightenment which NHCT prioritized with due ownership along with the health considering it as wealth.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:49:50 AM

I like the ideas and concepts integrated to this project as it uses a blockchain powered ecosystem for total health. Well, another good thing to this project is that the team come up for this project to create a global, decentralized health and wellness ecosystem. I hope this project will make it reach its success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

I like the ideas and concepts integrated to this project as it uses a blockchain powered ecosystem for total health. Well, another good thing to this project is that the team come up for this project to create a global, decentralized health and wellness ecosystem. I hope this project will make it reach its success.
Same here buddy, at first I didn't clearly and fully understand the project conscept and ideas, but when I read it twice and more I appreciate how nice  and amazing thry did for the project.  Hopefully this will continue and project for probable success as they make updates and promotions  for progress.
Jedie22

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

In the future, I think that the project will achieve many goals and objectives, because at this stage it has already proven itself quite well and this is not the limit
I'm pretty sure it is not the limit but as we can see here there are a lot of updates incoming in the few days because they are willing to make more audience.
This project will surely become a hit because we can see the active participation of each parties and the good process on how they run the project. I wish best of everything for this project.

Same here, my presumption of this project is very much positive because as we all observed right now the team are actively involved in the process of developing this platform. Just let this project work into the crypto world and let see what would gonna be happen in the future. Im sure many interesting things will happen eventually as this project continue to endeavor in the world of cryptos.
Agree, I am sorry to this agree with this statement but I surely agree the presumption of the above statement has enough evidence and datas making this project a wonderful and and amazing one. With some other possible progress the project will surely be a success just like other successful project stories in crypto community market.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Incentive engagement through tokens will allow me to actively share about the project in various social platforms and reach out to various investors as NHCT deserves with an idea prioritizing block chain and for health that will allow us to understand architect vision for ultimate success.
Agree, the content and project concept itself is very nice. They make sure that there will be more interested parties that may send interest for the project. Project is nice and amazing with updates and special offers or promotion this will surely bring the project to reach its goals and objectives for the near future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

I think the team needs to promote the project on the various platforms because this kind of promotions will help the team to spread the awareness of the project.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

To tell about such project we simply obliged, even without receiving any awards. Developers very good people first of all because have conceived to improve quality of life of the population.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

To tell about such project we simply obliged, even without receiving any awards. Developers very good people first of all because have conceived to improve quality of life of the population.
I have an opinion, what if the project gets a bounty campaign so that the people around here can get participate on supporting even without spending some of the money
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

Exactly, it's very interesting of this great idea project. Hopefully the team will able to pursue their differt plans as they do their best to make this project possible in the world of crypto currency community. As we all know health is wealth in which very important to be good condition all the time. I believe this project will give attention for those investors as well as users to the community.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GromovSer

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

I have an opinion, what if the project gets a bounty campaign so that the people around here can get participate on supporting even without spending some of the money
It would be remarkable, but for start of bounty the developer will need to spend many forces and time for the embodiment of this idea. I don't know whether is at them as well resources for this purpose.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

Same here buddy, at first I didn't clearly and fully understand the project conscept and ideas, but when I read it twice and more I appreciate how nice  and amazing thry did for the project.  Hopefully this will continue and project for probable success as they make updates and promotions  for progress.

Without any hesitation, this project will purely the best project that is worth to invest. It i just a matter of time and hardworks to be able to make this project successful in the world of cryptos. In my own poor understanding it is quite possible that this will be having a good future as it was being supported by numerous individuals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

Without any hesitation, this project will purely the best project that is worth to invest. It i just a matter of time and hardworks to be able to make this project successful in the world of cryptos. In my own poor understanding it is quite possible that this will be having a good future as it was being supported by numerous individuals.
To me it is all the project architect who kept working with all the scrum masters and developers and they are actively monitoring by understanding the new interface according to the competitors scope they do kept a new leading change subsequently that is enabling a constant success progress.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

Yeah, indeed. I'm totally sure that the project is a better project which could give thepeople who have invested in the project a good effort and startup. Wish you luck.
The project concept and ideas is quite unique and fabulous. If they will get the attention of many investors and supporters in the  market I am sure this will be a great project and a big hit. Project the team and developers are busy in setting things to be accomplished before the scheduled release og project updates and progress.
Looks like they were. They have a great developer and a perfect development inside and the outside of the project that gonna blowing up your mind in the whole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: