Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Does It Really Cost to Launch an ICO?  (Read 601 times)
Ifeakinola (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

I think it depends on the project's goals and requirements. I'm hearing some projects raised a million dollars while others raised a around half. It really depends on your needs and what you're willing to offer.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

That depends, if you launch a fully reviewed, well coded, audited ico it may cost more than you predict, but if the ico will raise a lot than not a problem for sure  Smiley

surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

It doesn't cost anything to launch a shit project. But if you plan to do a serious project, you will spend a lot of money. The exact number depends on the scale of the project and their promotion strategy. (Bounty, Social, Blog,...)

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

What you plan do to, if its just a dream selling and dissappear ICO, it just need a website (draftly at $500), and couple of ETH for the token sending out (if you intend to send the token).

Some more money for the ICO listing page and you good.

If it is serious project, well, I guess its the same.
Now you made me think that ICO launching is a good way of getting money.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

It requires a lot, depending on what the project aims to achieve. So cost might actually vary between projects. There are s lot of things that might be considered, and that depends on the team and what they want for the project or how they have envisioned the project to be. This might cost a lot though,  Especially if the project must be a success.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

I think it depends on the project but even if you are starting an ico with no on ground work, you just want to start with a website, whitepaper and ideas still you need a few thousand bucks to produce attractive website and whitepaper. But i will suggest to not go for ico if you do not have or intend to have a solid product/ service or business.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

With ethereum having an ERC20 and other smart contracts that you can easily build an app on without having the knowlegde of coding, makes it almost at no cost to launch an ICO. Hype is another and the will of new people coming into the space will make it an easy ride to launch an ICO.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

You might want to read this article: https://medium.com/@merunasgrincalaitis/what-it-takes-to-create-a-successful-ico-how-expensive-it-is-your-complete-guide-35912722351e

Although, I think that cost ($60k, according to the author of the article) is an estimate for shitty projects looking to raise capital fast (it's actually an invesment if you do things right), I'm sure it could cost you a lot more (+200k) if you actually want to have a succesful launch.

Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go?

You still need a big budget if you want to launch ICO, with a crappy whitepaper and a shitty website there's not much you can do if no one knows about the ICO. You need marketing in social media, content writers who can create hype to attract investors, community managers, etc.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

There really to spent many for a sustainable project but no cost for a shit on. And it depends what you want to do and strategy of your project.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

If you want to launch a serious project for benefitted you need to plan and make appropriate strategy and cost will be depends on these.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

That’s really depends on you that what you thinking to do with projects. Some projects really some million but some nothing. So it’s depends on your strategy.
SlaveKing

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

The purpose and goals of your project, what it actually requires and how it is going to work and so many other facts determine the cost of starting  a project of ICO. Do  analyze everything before jumping in.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

i think they need around $1 million for a better ico. they have to pay more ico rating sites and online promotions. everything need money. so thats why bigger projects like HYDRO do not launch an ico. but if you do a successful ico you can collect millions of dollars

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

There are mixed opinion and all are quite right. It depend person to person and their intention. Crap project don’t required huge investment but for serious business investment needs to be huge.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?

Well, that question is like asking how much does it cost to buy a car? You need to know how much funds you want to get and plan a marketing budget for it.

VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

I think it all depends on the project .the size of it and requirements of yours to offer a complete project to deal with. If it’s big than the cost you have predicted is pretty close I think
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

I do not think that much goes on behalf of the coin, the main description of the project and the goal, here people who release coins can already lie. I think more likely those who have already started their project and as evidence already show the beta version well or release it during the ICO
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

It is so easy and cheap with Waves Platform and there is DEX already that your coin will be listed automaticall.y
But there are some problems with the DEX lately AFAIK.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

Actually it depends on what type of project is trying to be made here. Costing stats when someone starts marketing about it, hires developers to build the system and makes conference about the system.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

A good project that is offering something promising for the future will cost money. It can be 50k or it can be 5m, it can’t be fixed. When the system is going to be developed and promoted, it will led to cost more and more.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

I don't really know much about it but I think a good project will surely need a better product like web design, marketing funds and some other necessary things that will make the project look big and well attractive to the investors with and well standard product the will be writing in whitepaper and roadmap to showcase how you going to give what you promise , so with the determination to do those necessary things I really need to have some good funds to drive it then what you get at the ico will just be a support to follow your rodmap .
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

actually, to launch an ICO and know how much it cost for it, then we should know what are the category of the ICO we want to create ?
what kind of brand or project we want to bring ? if we just want to make token /  ICO and play it with the price so the owner itself only get the profit, then forget it, in this time your client is smarter than you are, you will get dumped before got your profit.

to make a trusted ICO, paying for endorsement is recommended, adivosry, partnership and review of famous people to your ICO

dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

The cost of ICO depends it is not a fixed amount I am not sure about the real cost of launching an ICO . But may be it will need a good amount.
amobi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

Launching an ICO for a shit coin these days can only be patronized by new entrants into crypto space, any experienced investor will always check for lots of things about a project before thinking of investing, attractive website isn't enough to make experienced investors to invest in an ICO, the business model, etc is what matters.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

You can create your ICO, I think that it will look more correct than doing these template ICOs that are done today every day and people are being led on it. All the same this is a responsible step.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 09:48:54 PM by Ayston

2 million dollars at minimum for you to launch an ICO, that's is why they need to accumulate fund through pre sale....  And some member of the project won't even get paid unless they I'll also get the soft cap target... Plus your exchange registration fee... And Bounty hunters awards after the Bounty program
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

It requires a lot of money to start an ICO or less money depending on your purpose. If you include next generation features in your ICO it will be costly for you. Beside this we have be conscious about fake or fraud ICO as well.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:25 AM

Roughly 500k-1mil, with all the lawyer fees, legal fees, company name startup fees, and other misc expences
Leo mons

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

I think telling the exact cost wouldn’t make sense here. It totally depends on the project being offered. But one can always estimate how much it may cost by measuring the cost of developing, marketing, promoting etc.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

If you want to start an ICO, you need a lot of money and it depends on your goals and objectives too. If you have spent a lot money for its feasibility, risk management, securities, features, blockchain technology and other advanced technologies then it will be a good project.
Toildrairrur

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

how much you want get its depend on your project and demand. if you want to do well you should provide better service. your work plan and ICO flow chart are make your capital.  It really depend on your needs.
althiche

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

i think it actually depends on ICO project goal. and also depends on your need and how much they can supply. i think this is important.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

you can not predict that. it actually depends on the project purpose , how much strong their project, their strategy of the project.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

sometimes i have the feeling that some icos start with only very, very little capital. but such things can always lead to failure. an ico should already have a certain amount of finance, so that they can raise the ico properly. without money it is difficult to promote a project worldwide and to present the ico well. but thats just my personal opinion.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

how much dollar you want to get it depend on your project goal and needs. many project are fall down because theri project plan does not good. if you want to get more you should develop a fruitful project plan.
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

how much dollar you want to get for you project it is totally depend on you needs. your project goal determined on your needs. it will help you to get investment. it is more easy to get dollar.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Yes, this is the bad side of the entire cryptocurrency since 2018. A lot of meaningless coins were issued, causing many investors to lose. Even some investors' money has disappeared. I don't know how much it costs to push ICO, but I know that the person who asks this question may be a liar.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

in choosing an ico we must really understand it so we can know whether the project has good prospects in the future or not. a good project can be seen from the team that handles and the concept. if it is interesting then investors will also be interested in joining.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

I think to be able to run an ICO project, you need to have thousands dollars for renting dev team, writing WP, creating website, promoting,.....There are so many things you have to do when you wanna run an ICO project and it's really difficult to create a successful ICO project at this time when whole crypto market is being in downward trend.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

As I know it depends on the project requirement and project goal. I already see that some project increased a million dollar and others are raised on a round half.. I think its depends on ones particular need and what the other party offer.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

I never running any ICO project before but as I know you need to have thousands bucks. Which you need to pay the most for is promoting, I believe that, creating website and renting dev team will not cost so much but promoting is the biggest problem, you need to promote on so many social media networks and forums to get attracted by investors.
passioncrypto

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

It’s really depends on your strategy and plan about project. If you want to build up a sustainable and productive project you need to spent much money other hand if you want to launch a lame project there is no cost.
coyote50

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

I read an article once about how you can launch an ICO for less than $1000 by hiring freelancers to do everything from the code to the website to the promoting.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

As ethereum network required <1$ to build a token, so you only need to pay for coder and get smart contract. This might cost 1k$, but it will decrease more because lots of free smart contract released. Then you build website, marketing... and these will cost as much as you want.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

This varies with project ideas. The amount needed to launch one project might not be the same that another needs to get launched. It just depends on the project, what it aims to achieve and how far it is willing to go. Some might say that for a project to be really successful, it might need a lot of funds for its launching. Some might think otherwise. Whatever works for you, go with it.
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

If you want to launch normal project you don't need lots of money but for a serious project you need more money.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

This will definitely depend on your project. If you implement a big and good one with a lots of goods stuffs than obviously it will cost a lot. Otherwise it won’t be that much
cryptocoinshunter007

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

Remember that things which are obtained at a cheaper price are not always the best ones. Sometimes, good things come with a price. And in order to build a good ICO, you need experts, something which comes with a price, a good one at that. So it depends.
Astrilian

Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

I think to be able to run an ICO project, you need to have thousands dollars for renting dev team, writing WP, creating website, promoting,.....There are so many things you have to do when you wanna run an ICO project and it's really difficult to create a successful ICO project at this time when whole crypto market is being in downward trend.

Thousand dollars are not millions, but this is what most ICO are collecting, in my view far above what you need to develop a project. You can even copy code from existing projects and develop your own coin, in theory it does not even cost one dollar.

CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

I believe that in the launch you don't need much, it would be like making a fundraising in Kickstarter, you put the product, more or less what it will do and you can be ready to collect, I believe that in the Nebio platform you can make tokens for 10 nebios so it is not so expensive, the real cost comes later, with marketing, development, community management and servers etc, of course, many things you can do it youserlf but if your project is legitimate you need a lot of help.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

i think it does not cost much money to start an ico. if it would cost a lot of money, we did not have so many scam icos.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

it depends on how wide and huge is the project you plan to develop, its suppy, its budget for the development, and also some important things you need to do before fully launching it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Asmh85

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

This the first time I think about launching ICO!!, But I have seen in services section that some dev may charge 0.2 BTC creating token.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

This varies, the better the project and the team is, the higher will be the price. It can go up to millions or can make even a half a million depending on the team's management and the number of experts in it.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

Everyone can launch an ICO. The right question would be...How much does it cost to develop an innovative idea and to deliver on the promises. And it really depends on what the idea is. A crypto exchange may not require much capital. A messenger may be more demanding, for example.
btchunter786

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

It actually depends on the how well managed the team is. Also it is the experts we trust, so if the project has a good number of well known exerts, then it will be a hit.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

The process of starting an ICO won't cost you anything. But, the actual costs start to occur when you move on to the development phase of your product/service and tokens. You need to hire developers and market your product among the mass and these will definitely cost a lot. However, if you are thinking of starting a shitcoin ICO, you can just do it by starting a website for few hundred bucks.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

If you are looking to launch a good project you should first consider gather investors who can provide you with good money and start a platform for your project. Then you can think of launching the crowdsale. You need a few hundred dollars to get a website up & running and a few thousand dollars to get your tokens ready to be sent out to the participants of crowdsale.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:35:12 PM

Nothing.
Creating an ERC-20 token is free.

But if you want to raise some money you need a nice looking website, hosting, domain. Maybe hire someone who will write whitepaper for you and also you need some marketing or create a bounty campaign Wink.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

I think it relies upon the venture's objectives and necessities. A few ventures raised a million dollars while others raised an around half. It truly relies upon your requirements and what you're willing to offer.
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

If the plan is to raise funds for the project that you want to be known yet you don't have the resources to start, then launching an ICO can be a tool for you to use. Even if you don't have funds, you can still lunch your ICO but do not expect it to successful since investors would be looking for proof that you are a legit Dev and the project has a working medium to start with.

cryptoshops9944

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

It will certainly depend on many factors, in the event that you dispatch a completely investigated, very much coded, reviewed ICOit might cost more than you anticipate, yet in the event that the ICO will raise a considerable measure than not an issue without a doubt.
painkiller321

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

It doesn't cost anything to dispatch a shitty venture. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you intend to complete a genuine task, you will spend a considerable measure of cash. The correct number relies on the size of the undertaking and their advancement procedure.
andibcoin

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

in my opinion, fund collected from ico project too much.and i am still confuse how they calculate fund usage for each departement.in real company that has real product need fund smaller than ico.maybe it just need less than million dollar.
brianc1

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

*Writing of Whitepaper
*Coding of the Smart Contracts and such
*Promotion known as bounties
*Aesthetics of your ICO (of course it should stand out)

Consider these on how much it might cost on your launch. Consider the people you're gonna be with in your upcoming projects because they might be also pull you down when things go wrong in the promotion of your project.

Really depends on your own skillset also, if your a fully fledged blockchain developer costs will be lower to launch a viable project with a working proof of concept to show potential investors
nina_duschenko
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

4 key criterias for choosing the best platform to launch ICO

01. Period

How long can you wait to get an ICO platform? How come you can waste your money while you`re waiting for Tech Development? There are a big amount of companies which offer to launch you ICO. Choose one of the fastest.

02. Price

To launch ICO is not cheap. Don`t believe companies which offer you a “Tasty prices”, because you will get “nothing interesting to invest in!”.

03. Marketing Ready

Without it, you will be staying at the same place. I recommend you looking for a company with complex decisions which include this point.

04. Effective hacking protection

Everything is not important if you will get a hack attack. Think about Security.

05. Free Demo

Ask to try Live demo for Free. You should know what you will get.

With your own custom-made cabinet, you need to spend about half a year and quite a lot of bucks ($50,000, on average) on the development team. But it can give plainly everything that you would like it to.

With the majority of existing platforms, you have a limited functionality and lack of marketing tools (more on this below). Instead, you get the solution right here right now spending less money and ensuring a relatively high-security level.

Learn more on our web-site  Roll Eyes
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

Most ICO projects don't require a lot of money.
Most of the time, if these ICO projects are not intended to appear on exchanges, it is a rogue act.

BigSheep

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

There is no perfect answer for your question. It entirely depends on how much token you want to release and what kind of bonus scehemes are you willing to give your customers.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Sadly yes, you only need a whitepaper which you can hire someone to make, a cool design website or normal website and hire bounty manager like amazix or bountyhive or something like that and after that you wait until the ICO sale start. It's easy right? and most project are like this, so you need to be careful.
Brutea

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

You’ll find various types of projects in the market. Different projects raised different amount. So it really depends on what project are you following.
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

If your ICO is really good, secured and well coded then it will cost you a great amount of money. There are many articles on the internet you can take a look.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

I am sure an ICO can be started with couple of thousand dollars if you want a ready made set up. There are few threads in the services section where people are offering service like
"Creating coins for your ICO"
"ICO PR/Marketing team for your ICO"
"ICO Signature/Avatar and logo design for your ICO"
"Bounty manager for your ICO"
"GitHub programmer for hire"

and much more. So what does it take to pay them all? May be a couple of thousand all together and you are ready to go to raise millions of dollars for your ICO. As soon as you launch the stuff, people will start jumping in and you are already millionaire.  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

It varies from project to project. If you are going to make a good project then you will need a good amount of investment. But for bad projects you won't need a lot of money.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

To get a shitcoin project off the ground does not take much effort or funds.  Hell you can even market it with bounty hunters.  The set up for crypto is pretty awesome.  Just need to navigate the bs coins. 

goldencrypto7100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

Different projects need different kinds of investments. So it will be depended on you. I think you should make your visions clear then you will be able to find out your costing.
cryptocoinshunter007

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

First of all you need to decide the type of your project. I think for a good project with a long term vision you will have to invest a big amount. But for short term projects the costings will be less.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

It completely depends how your project is and what things you need to offer a complete project. Your prediction about the cost is for pretty big project.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

this of course varies depending on the type of ico project itself, in fact we can estimate it ourselves, which is seen from the softcap planning they determine, so if the softcap is achieved then the project will continue

bitcoindiary

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

With a good project to start off it takes a good amount of expense actually. The entire thing is highly depends on the project. Always remember a good team is the driving force of any ico project that will make you profitable.
blackandwhite89

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

The expense to launch your ICO project it totally depend on what kind of project you are going to dig in. There are lot of factors related here if you are thinking of some serious project.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

There is no specific amount fixed for launching an ICO, I suppose. I just think that it really depends on the project, what it is about, and what is needed to achieve its primary goals. FOr some projects, much funds might be needed, for some others, maybe not so much. It really just depends. In addition, it might also depend on how much the team members are willing to put into it to make it a success.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

I can not give an accurate estimate of how much will really be required for development, but I think that all the money that is currently on the market is very heavily inflated, because such money is clearly very large for the project.
coinbirds

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

It is like if we ask  how much does it cost to build a house?
How big, for what purpose, which material, and many other questions to be asked to get the answer.
To launch an ICO with a working product you need a team for it (developers, programmers, marketing team  advisers etc.) and it will cost you.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

Nowadays you can launch your token/coin with like 10$ if you know what you are doing . But to launch ICO then you need website (10-20$) , Whitepaper ( Will take a little time to write it by yourself ) , Domain name (10-20$) . So basically people can launch ico with Under 100$ in pocket and raise like millions lol . But as i see now alot of projects stop the Ico's cause of regulations . You need to be smart to collect millions without regulators noticing you and run away Smiley
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

First of all , Are you planning to make a real-life application or just another shit useless coin with no actual use ?!
if you intend to make good coin then you should do the following :

- at least 2 developers with 6-month contracts
- one quality assurance engineer to test the code for bugs
- one content writer to write white-paper and social media posts
- at least one online marketer to handle marketing campaigns
-one project manager to handle all these parts together

i didn't write salaries for each personnel as it depends on your Geo preference.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

It depends on your skills or team that you are working with.
But I believe with 500$ you are able to launch an ICO easy.

Main part of budget will be website, all rest could be managed by yourself.

Manager, whitepaper, bounty. Pay commercials with future tokens.

So.. ICO nowadays not the same like even year ago.
Grifosha

Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

Some lie, others collect money and disappear. Now in the field of ISO, order begins to appear. Many investors simply do not go to shitty projects and they simply do not collect anything.
In my opinion, the time passed when it was possible to write a smart contract, make a website in five minutes and collect a million.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Of course now many lie and overestimate the amount to raise funds because in this situation the market for crypto currency is very difficult to obtain investment even in a good project.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

On a good project will have to spend a lot of money on advertising. This will be the main expense.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

It takes time and hard work to create a good ICON.
Also need a lot of money to create a server or pay experienced advisors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: