Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has stabilized?  (Read 1971 times)
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

Well, i think i keep optimist that the bitcoin price will raise and raise again. i just believed that the bitcoin supply all around the world is limited and never produce anymore, ofcourse the impact is the price will raise and raise, since for crypto currency only bitcoin which is well known.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

BTC will never be able to stabilize

clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

BTC will never be able to stabilize

I do not agree with you on this. I think that in the future when the market reaches a certain level, it may stabilize.

Bitocek100000

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

Perhaps in a couple of years, we will regret that we did not buy bitcoin at 6000$ per coin, waiting for a further fall. And bitcoin by that time will cost $100,000

baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

Perhaps in a couple of years, we will regret that we did not buy bitcoin at 6000$ per coin, waiting for a further fall. And bitcoin by that time will cost $100,000

May be that day come after 3rd World War. Everything has thatch own standard and stabilized. Now a day 6000$ is standard for bitcoin. 20,000$ is bitcoins top value but that last only few days long. 20000$ is not actual price, mature price.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

Bitcoin will stabilize in a couple of halvings.

Think about it this way. The miners have to sell. It's a small market. Selling pressure from miners is huge.

Once the miners have burned through a lot of the reward, there will be less selling pressure.

Bitcoin is superior to fiat currencies and while the market is not fully rational enough people have learned the importance of hold, the intellectual desert that is the media and their "experts" and the fundamental value proposition of a non-debt based currency couple with complete censorship resistance and freedom from capital controls.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

he must have felt very disappointed when comparing the current price
same as now many investors are getting tired of current market conditions
they are tired of waiting for a price jump

mojo2208

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

No, so far it has not stabilized. But for example, yesterday night, bitcoin grew more than 300 dollars in several minutes. I think we are on the right track Roll Eyes
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:05:51 AM

my answer is No, bitcoin has not stabilized coin. we are know bitcoin is the most pupular in the world, many of county used bitcoin, and we are know too  Crypto currency is generally not a stable currency, bitcoin has grown to come in the last 10 years, and now it has decreased again, because bitcoin not stable coin! So everyone can buy bitcoin and hold it,  at least 1 year, than you can see 1 bitcoin = how many dollars? In my opinion 1bitcoin= 30k dollar in December.  so I wait for it, and hold all my bitcoin so guys you buy bitcoin and hold it.. I hope we are can see bitcoin is the moon in December.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

I don't think so, one of the characteristic why many traders and investors are happily playing inside the market due to this continuously sway, each fluctuations are opportunities for experienced traders to take advantage, so far only those newbies and panic sellers are the losers but those who understand the market they will  keep buying and holding till new ath has been achieved.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:18:10 AM

Oh, I was waiting for a serious input. Smiley

In fact, it gives us a perspective on monitoring the price daily... Cool
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

bitcoin is still not stable, and not only bitcoin but all coins are still not stable. market prices are getting further down, we are expected to keep holding on to the bitcoin we have until the price returns to normal and rises. do not know when that will happen, and many people say that it will return to stability by the end of this year.
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

At present, the price of BTC cannot be stable at all. The fall of the market is not decided by several people or funds. Many people say that the end of the bear market will be 16 months later.

MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin has not been stable yet. One of the main reasons for this lack of money is the protection of the state.
Crypto market will have many changes when the world situation is more volatile. Especially in the recent past, the tensions between the United States and America have become increasingly uneasy, the overall trend in the electronic money market is falling sharply. Followed by that the series of Altcoin fell along. Cool Cool Cool
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Bitcoin price would not get stabilized due to the difference in demand and supply.Even if it's price comes near stabilisation,big whales would not let it allow to stabilize in price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

Will bitcoin attract many investors if the price is stable? Until now, I don't know what price Bitcoin is called stable, because I only buy at a price that I think is cheap and keep it for sale at a higher price. I am happy with market fluctuations because there are so many profit opportunities that I can get.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

bitcoin is not stabilized yet. i believe change in stability as at now is not certain, the market price are falling at the moment which are not encouraging. Crypto market will have enough changes when the world situation is fluctuating. The actual price at which these Cryptos will stop falling is anyone’s guess. They range intraday and subject to fairly substantial intraday swings due to the heightened volatility
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

To my mind, it will stabilize in the nearest future, According to the forecast, it must stabilize till the end of the current year or maybe the next year, to my mind, the price for btc will become much better

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

Grin Grin Grin

that's too bad for him..imagine if you have bitcoin at $14 and now it's $6000, you're probably just laughing at people whining why bitcoin is down.

Anyways, I wonder if there's still ordinary/regular guy around here who got their btc around 2011 reading this thread lurking around the forum and just smiling at us when we're posting how bad market now coz even if btc goes down to $1000 he's still at profit.

In stock trading, ideally you will get a good profit if you hold for 10 years and I think it also applies in crypto. We just have to trust the technology. I got my btc early last year and no matter how I tried to remain cool deep down I'm kinda shaking but what pro saying just sit back and things will be over before we know it.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

I don't think that i has stabilized yet but it is impoving and it will become more and more expensive. i mean the price of btc that will be expensive. i m waiting for this to get profit from the btc sale

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: