Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is not stop falling! What to do?  (Read 523 times)
jonloner011

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

Many analysis result came against of BTC. And the result speak that BTC are going to dead. But there still have some hope I think and wish it will be come back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

If we're investors, don't worry too much about the decline in Bitcoin prices during this period. We can draw firm reasons from Bitcoin's historical experience.
KingBit.io (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

Actually btc does not fail but altcoins fail now, btc still above $6000 but there is no clearly bull trend now.
There are many coins that price has not stop falling. The price of btc does not increasing from the start of this year. We have to hold our btc than selling it is our need to be patient.

Yes! You're totally right! This is exactly the point I want to reach.
LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Simply waiting and stocking up is the best solution.
SK funky

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Nothing to worry. people think that this is the end of bitcoin, but the thing is it is an opportunity to buy coins and stake or old it so you can get better price in future . it will not fall
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

BTC will be dead it’s a common caption recently because of it’s declining value. But I hope everyone need to be patient and in future it will be show it’s magic.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

I see many discussions about Bitcoin's current situation as "Bitcoin is dead" or "How long will the price go down?" etc...

Well, here's an explanation:

Are You an Investor or a Gambler?
Think about it a little. When you bought Bitcoin at $ 19k or $ 12k, did you know what you were doing or came into the excitement of the moment? If you bought for this price, you should have at least a reasoned opinion that the asset would go up higher. After all, no one buys expecting price drop.

Did you buy Bitcoins using major money in your personal expenses or used a cash reserve?
I saw many people taking loans to buy Bitcoin in December 2017! This is not correct, who is an Investor, uses only the money that is left over, not the money that is needed. You can never use your money in the "expectation" of profits in the short term!

Why is the price dropping?
Bitcoin is undergoing a phase of correction in its price. This is quite common in the stock market for example. When an asset rises abruptly (irrational pricing), it is normal for it to have a value correction (rational pricing).

Will the price rise again?
After the high of December 2017, we could see many people, mainly without knowledge in this market, who saw news like "Bitcoin valued 10,000% in the last 6 months" and began to buy only by the excitement of the numbers. Now, these people who bought Bitcoin at $ 19,000 are desperate for the steady fall in price. Many people are selling accepting a loss because of their inexperience.

Should I Buy or Should I Sell?
This is up to you. Before you make such an important decision, study the market. Returning to the high price situation in December 2017: do you think big players were buying at that time? with the price at $ 19,000? Come on! The answer is NO! They were selling. They bought while it was cheap and sold on the high. This is the difference between Professionals and Amateurs. As one buys low and sells on high, the other buys on the high and sells low. If you want to be an investor, study it. And, more importantly, do not make decisions based on news!

If you identify with this short article, I hope I have helped!  Wink

Great topic there KingBit.io

I really appreciate people like you who goes out to the field and boldly try to explain what's happening.

This article will surely educate a lot of crypto enthusiasts out there specially those who are beginners in the market as you touched major concepts to explain the statistical truth on trying to invest on bitcoin.

And with your "study the market" advise prior investing on bitcoin, we will perhaps see inexperience people par with the experts (over time though).
GraingerTainMian

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

It is a matter of worry right now but all I can say just stay calm and wait for its rise up again as an advice.  You can not but wait. Stay calm,it will fix the problems soon.
heroson

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

On one hand, its really bad for those who are bitcoins holder, some people might even get emotional attacks but on the other hand its really good for those investors, who were willing to invest on bitcoins, but because of its high price couldnot do that. Its obviously the moment, that all the investors were waiting for
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

On one hand, its really bad for those who are bitcoins holder, some people might even get emotional attacks but on the other hand its really good for those investors, who were willing to invest on bitcoins, but because of its high price couldnot do that. Its obviously the moment, that all the investors were waiting for

If price is falling. Buy and hold the coin. Wait for the some week. It any time to increase. But you want to know the price up and down information check the market price. Everyday time. Then you know all information. This information help to buy and hold the coin long time. Before invest choose the coin then invest. So time is important of this working process.
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Market ups and downs are normal in crypto currency market. Though bitcoin's price is going down,but some different analysis says that it will rise up again. It is a big platform. It won’t diminish this way.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

Well i see nothings news about what you have said,all your arguments is just a daiky happening and a story of many people in cryptocurrency..what I dont believe most is that when you said there are still a correction in the value of bitcoin while it has been corrected for how many times this year
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

Don’t worry much for this. It is normal. You can buy more bitcoins because its price is low now. When the price will rise up,you can sell them in a high rate. Think positively.
semimall

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

btcs value is too low I accept it. but this has always been the case since this bitcoin was put on the market. so it is not right to be seen as a gamble. this is about using statistics and taking risk.
KingBit.io (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

I see many discussions about Bitcoin's current situation as "Bitcoin is dead" or "How long will the price go down?" etc...

Think about it a little. When you bought Bitcoin at $ 19k or $ 12k, did you know what you were doing or came into the excitement of the moment? If you bought for this price, you should have at least a reasoned opinion that the asset would go up higher. After all, no one buys expecting price drop.

Did you buy Bitcoins using major money in your personal expenses or used a cash reserve?
I saw many people taking loans to buy Bitcoin in December 2017! This is not correct, who is an Investor, uses only the money that is left over, not the money that is needed. You can never use your money in the "expectation" of profits in the short term!

Bitcoin is undergoing a phase of correction in its price. This is quite common in the stock market for example. When an asset rises abruptly (irrational pricing), it is normal for it to have a value correction (rational pricing).

After the high of December 2017, we could see many people, mainly without knowledge in this market, who saw news like "Bitcoin valued 10,000% in the last 6 months" and began to buy only by the excitement of the numbers. Now, these people who bought Bitcoin at $ 19,000 are desperate for the steady fall in price. Many people are selling accepting a loss because of their inexperience.

This is up to you. Before you make such an important decision, study the market. Returning to the high price situation in December 2017: do you think big players were buying at that time? with the price at $ 19,000? Come on! The answer is NO! They were selling. They bought while it was cheap and sold on the high. This is the difference between Professionals and Amateurs. As one buys low and sells on high, the other buys on the high and sells low. If you want to be an investor, study it. And, more importantly, do not make decisions based on news!

Great topic there KingBit.io

I really appreciate people like you who goes out to the field and boldly try to explain what's happening.

This article will surely educate a lot of crypto enthusiasts out there specially those who are beginners in the market as you touched major concepts to explain the statistical truth on trying to invest on bitcoin.

And with your "study the market" advise prior investing on bitcoin, we will perhaps see inexperience people par with the experts (over time though).

Thank you BitcoinPanther! I'm just trying to calm people who think they're 'losing money' at this point of falling price.
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Right now waiting seems to me a reasonable decision according to my opinion. With the advancement of system, BTC might take a positive turn. If BTC ETF gets approved then I hope we will be able to its price go higher.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Selling wouldn’t be a good option if you have already bought bitcoin at high price in my opinion. BTC market is acting as stock market. I guess, You will never know what is waiting in future if you already accept the loss.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

I agree with what you write, I hope everyone in this Forum reads so that they can share it again with the beginners, what I want to strengthen is the issue of investment money, even though currently the price of Bitcoin is cheap but still you only use the remaining money, not money needed, let alone having to borrow from the bank because we don't know when Bitcoin will rise again and give you a good return.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

All investor are gambler cos whatever you are buying it is a game of choice either loss or profit. Meanwhile whoever buying bitcoin at this current market should be thinking of buying with a spare money and not money that will affect it purse
KingBit.io (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

I agree with what you write, I hope everyone in this Forum reads so that they can share it again with the beginners, what I want to strengthen is the issue of investment money, even though currently the price of Bitcoin is cheap but still you only use the remaining money, not money needed, let alone having to borrow from the bank because we don't know when Bitcoin will rise again and give you a good return.

Exact! People need to leave the excitement aside when we talk about investments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: