Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC public service announcement.  (Read 566 times)
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Well said mate.... I strongly disagree with the idea of Kyc because it's disadvantages outweigh it's advantages, personal informations should remain confidential and can only be released to authorized agency not just someone sitting at the other side of the computer I'd rather jump project that requires Kyc other than releasing my sensitive informations
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

KYC is very dangerous when we send your personal information to strangers. The crypto community has always been worried about KYC, because we can easily lose personal information. I think I need to follow these tips.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

What you say is very true and very important. Personal information should be kept confidential. Do not send kyc for unsafe projects or scam projects.
Nuad19

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

I didn’t like this disturbing KYC procedure from the beginning. It makes us vulnerable and bound to the government officials. It’s the worst way to share information to someone over internet
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

It’s truly a shame. I really find the fact that some ICOs are requiring KYC information very bad. Why will I give my personal details to anyone make myself insecure? It’s annoying
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

I believe this KYC procedure is just trap of government officials to reach us and take their shares by calling it tax or staff like that. I strongly stand against this process.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

Many projects and ICOs might require personal information in the form of KYC. In my opinion, it is not worth giving this information to the unknown parties. Because no one can tell where they will use this info.
SlaveKing

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

Personal information are meant to remain secret for one’s safety reason. If anyone tend to give them away as KYC then I think it will be a wrong move. It will increase the chance of identity theft and cause trouble.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

Now a lot of ICO require KYC for their customers. Justified their actions on the part of legality or not to determine problematically. By refusing to pass it, you can lose money earned in promising projects.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

I am very categorical about the projects that make KYC go for bounty hunters, I'm not against investors, but this is also not normal in terms of security for investors, it's not normal. But on the whole, I agree to give documents only to state structures
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

KYC is for the customer of crypto world . In new announcement in KYC it is important to be careful when we are giving information. It will be great if we avoid to give useful information via internet because may be it have risk we can be suffer by this.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

I hate participating in ico projects and then they bring up kyc as part of the process. I  think more should be done to secure the identity of people who have to undergo kyc. Even if the project does not scam, data breaches can occur on the site which can leave documents of innocent investors at the hands of perpetual cyber criminals

GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

For your safety issues be aware and secure yourself. We should think more about the security purpose. Stop giving your KYC information in insecured project or anywhere and be safe.
Raraybe

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

well some are considering it as a progress but for me it is better to not provide your personal information publicly it could cause problems , so please be over sure before doing this kinds of work,  your personal data is your main security
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

the actual existence of the KYC is great as a security system. Even projects with KYC often will be more reliable if for me. Because this is safer and also more worth it for us to follow.

overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

Secure yourself for your safety. We need to learn more about security and fraud project as well. Analysing is important before giving your KYC information.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

We read that even eleven-year-old boys successfully create their ICO projects. And we can pass on to these children  identification data and copies of our passports when checking KYC. This is despite the fact that the participants of the ICO generosity campaign should not undergo such a check at all because they are not investors in such projects.
In general, I believe that the right of claim in others to pass the KYC test should only be in government bodies, because only they can ensure the safety of our confidential data.
Salikha

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

There is nothing more important than your personal documents and privacy or KYC information. Do not make a mistake and do not read your documents. If you think there will be a risk than discuss about it in your team.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

Since crypto is decentralized so there is no need to present personal information here. The third party will try to control its personal information, which is against the policy. We should refrain from providing this information.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

KYC is now starting to become as much a requirement for the acceptance of gifts. This of course inevitably for who want to get the results should provide their personal data. However, it is very risky because it does not know for what and who brought the data. better look for safe by avoiding the use of things like this.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████