Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Bitsmo - The Next Crypto Exchange Solution  (Read 714 times)
BitsmoExchange (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

We are proud to announce our forthcoming revolutionary cryptocurrency exchange, BITSMO!

Bitsmo is a carefully structured project aimed to create an exchange platform with the sole purpose of correcting the shortcomings of other platforms that have been left unresolved. For this purpose, we have set up an ICO crowdsale in order to acquire all the necessary funds to make this platform successful. It is a paramount importance to us that our platform is accessible to users of all levels of expertise.

Bitsmo brings confidence, speed, and connectivity unmatched in the cryptocurrency exchange ecosystem. Our all-in-one platform encompasses the essential elements of an exchange and more, to bring you an exchange that is 10x faster and more secure than Binance.

FEATURES

• Through our Bitsmo Community Network (BCN), we are connected with over 30 of the most popular exchanges to bring you the best prices in the market.
  • Our exchange is fully regulated, with forthcoming Estonia Regulated Exchange licenses enabling users to trade with the utmost confidence.
  • Our matching engine enables nearly 10 million transactions per second, compared to Binance's 1.4 million transactions per second.
  • With our connectivity to crypto-friendly banking institutions, Bitsmo will allow all users to easily transfer between fiat and cryptocurrency.
  • Our platform utilizes the most advanced security protection system available, which is also used by the NSA, the CIA, and NASA.
  • Bitsmo also offers 24/7, multilingual support including live chat.

TOKEN

• Bitsmo is offering the sale of 100 Million Bitsmo Coin (BTSM) in four rounds of ICO-Presale before the exchange goes live.
  • The first presale has currently closed in advance due to high demand. The second round of ICO-Presale starts on August 15th at a cost of $0.18 per BTSM, with a 12% bonus.
  • The third round of ICO-Presale starts on September 10th at a cost of $0.20 per BTSM, with a 10% bonus.
  • The fourth round of ICO-Presale starts on September 10th at a cost of $0.21 per BTSM, with an 8% bonus.

TOKEN SALE PROCEEDS

• 34.2% - Bitsmo Platform
  • 25.9% - Marketing & General
  • 15.6% - Research & Future Development
  • 12.5% - Legal & Licensing
  • 11.8% - Operation

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

• 50% - Pre-ICO
  • 15% - Management Team
  • 12.5% - Liquidity
  • 12.5% - Reserved
  • 10% - Advisors & Partners

BITSMO COIN BENEFITS

• Coin holders will receive 25% of platform's transaction fees every week.
  • There will be up to a 40% discount on all trading fees by using BTSM coin in the user's first year.
  • Bitsmo will buy back BTSM coins monthly using 10% of transaction fees.
  • 3% of every transaction fee will go to charity.
  • Management & listing fees charged in BTSM.
  • Use BTSM coin to enable unique features such as algorithmic trading and arbitrage bots.

ROAD MAP

• 2018 Q1: Bitsmo project starts
  • 2018 Q2: Initial draft of white-paper completed & private sale begins
  • 2018 Q3: Pre-ICO starts
  • 2018 Q3: Start of platform development
  • 2018 Q3: Acquire Estonia Regulated Exchange licenses
  • 2018 Q4: Launch Bitsmo Exchange
  • 2019 Q1: Starts fiat deposits & withdrawals
  • 2019 Q3: Bitsmo pre-paid card available to customers

MORE INFO
  • We are launching the exchange in Q4 2018, and are currently offering a token sale set to end October 14, 2018.
  • Algorithm: ERC-20
  • Total coin supply: 200 million BTSM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonathantrinh77

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

when it will open the session
BitsmoExchange (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

when it will open the session
The Exchange will officially open on October 14 this year
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

the price offered was interesting as well and I became convinced that there would be many investors who were interested in this project, hopefully the pre-sale went according to plan.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Awesome project, I hope you guys will succeed. I'll do the publicity.
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

It is a creative project. The first is the distribution of coins for marketing. A good start
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

Exchange projects are present, seeing and studying Bitsmo seems interesting and has a breakthrough that will be able to compete with other projects that have the same concept. I hope your steps to develop Bitsmo can be accepted by the crowd.
BitsmoExchange (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 02:53:43 AM by BitsmoExchange

Exchange projects are present, seeing and studying Bitsmo seems interesting and has a breakthrough that will be able to compete with other projects that have the same concept. I hope your steps to develop Bitsmo can be accepted by the crowd.

Thanks for appreciating us Mishael  Smiley

To know more about BITSMO please visit our website linked above.

We have already started our 3rd pre-sale phase which will last for roughly the next 17 days. Do check it out Smiley
BitsmoExchange (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

With 12 days remaining in Round 3 of our Pre-Sale, we have written a descriptive article on Bitsmo, our token, and our features and uses.

Check out the article here for more details on why you should consider using Bitsmo and investing in our token!

BitsmoExchange (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:08:37 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 08:50:51 PM by BitsmoExchange

Bitsmo’s 3rd ICO presale round is ending in 7 days and we want your quick participation because the demand seems to be getting higher everyday which may push us to seal the deal sooner than planned. Hurry up!
www.bitsmo.io

Check out this article to get more information on Bitsmo and our ICO Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:51:08 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 09:55:39 PM by TimeTeller

Since you have the KYC requirements for your customers, I believe it's fair also to provide at least your linkedin profiles, not only your profile description.
And if you will be successful in launching this exchange, I think you are the first exchange to share your earnings to charity.

I hope you will be transparent on this also, once you are up and running. Provide updates regarding this noble act.
Most of the projects use the face of charity to entice investors. Hoping you are really sincere with this decision.
Also, what fiat currencies are you going to support here?
lasencja

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Go to charity?
BitsmoExchange (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Since you have the KYC requirements for your customers, I believe it's fair also to provide at least your linkedin profiles, not only your profile description.
And if you will be successful in launching this exchange, I think you are the first exchange to share your earnings to charity.

https://i.imgur.com/qLv6iIb.png

I hope you will be transparent on this also, once you are up and running. Provide updates regarding this noble act.
Most of the projects use the face of charity to entice investors. Hoping you are really sincere with this decision.
Also, what fiat currencies are you going to support here?

Excellent point, I will be sure to pass that on to management.

We are excited to be pioneers in implementing the charity feature Smiley
The exact method of execution is still being deliberated upon, but we will be sure that it is completely transparent.

The only trading pair we will use is USDT. Other than USD, our fiat on/off-ramps will likely be in EUR, JPY, and KRW.
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:09:28 AM

I can help you with Ukrainian/Russian translation, if you needed. Just inform me.
Some bounty for the translation?
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

sucess for bismo projects that have reached the seller exceeding a soft cap of 40% and whether in the future projecy bitsmo will list to market binace, poloniex?thank you sir
BitsmoExchange (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

I can help you with Ukrainian/Russian translation, if you needed. Just inform me.
Some bounty for the translation?

Thank you for the offer! We will keep that in mind Smiley

sucess for bismo projects that have reached the seller exceeding a soft cap of 40% and whether in the future projecy bitsmo will list to market binace, poloniex?thank you sir

Thank you! And yes, we will be including Binance and Poloniex in our Bitsmo Community Network.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

I have visited your site and see that pre sale has reached 46%, that means your soft stamp has been reached. So when will you launch the exchange?
BitsmoExchange (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

I have visited your site and see that pre sale has reached 46%, that means your soft stamp has been reached. So when will you launch the exchange?

Hi Auliahr,

Yes, We have reached our soft stamp.  Smiley
We are preparing for the launch of our Exchange and it's going to live very soon. Stay with us and we'll inform you as soon as the exchange is live. For more information visit our website www.bitsmo.io
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

Hi Auliahr,

Yes, We have reached our soft stamp.  Smiley
We are preparing for the launch of our Exchange and it's going to live very soon. Stay with us and we'll inform you as soon as the exchange is live. For more information visit our website www.bitsmo.io
yes, always update or provide the latest notification information here and I hope you launch it in Q4 as you stated in the roadmap.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062208.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: