Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Cryptocurrency high risk and high reward. But if your friend have experience on forex, they must be knowing about price fluctuation. It is true that we should using money that we can afford to lose because market very unpredicted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

high risk gives high reward, also it could lead to ones reward. one just have to be careful at the same time when taking some big risk. we just got to do what we need to do. everything about life itself is all about taking risk.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

The more the risk will be, the more benefit it will be, the more risk the person is, the more damage it is likely to cause it is proportional to each other.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

Many people risked investing in bitcoin and earned good money, but there are those who lost a lot of money and were disappointed in cryptocurrencies.
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

Investing in investments is always more risky than contributing to% in a bank) But they are much more profitable. Here everyone decides how much he can afford to take risks. Good luck to all of us)
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
You can earn money by trading crypto currency. Those people who say that the crypto currency is not for trading - are mistaken. There are really sharp price jumps, but it can even be in the + )
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

its just like a business investment, you really don't know what would happen to your investments for sure but there is a possibility to earn. If a lot of americans would choose not to enter their money in bitcoin it is a possibility that this is due to their lack of trust when it comes to money because they lack ability to understand risks and returns in an investment, however, giving people money would change their perspective into it thinking that they would never loose anything if it is not coming directly from their incomes.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Risk taking does not mean that you will invest in any coin without doing any research and analysis if you do so it will lead to huge loss for you.
It is always suggested if you wanna to invest in crypto than always invest in popular coins like bitcoin, ETH, LTC, BCH or many others.
because there will be higher probability that their price will gonna rise in near future. This investment can give huge profit out of your investment.
Now a days right time to buy these coins because they are in very low price as compared to few months ago.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

Definitely agree on that the higher the risk we take is the higher the benefit that we will get but of course do not forget the downfall which is also part of the risk that we are facing. Just like in the business if we will limit our investment and we are afraid to take risk our income would be limited. Thats why taking risk is so beneficial we just need to have high risk tolerance.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

Personally, I really believe that for every huge decisions you will make there will also corresponds a huge risk if you make a wrong choice. When it comes to money or anything related to it, people tends to be cautious. Understanding bitcoins nature and how it works is critical for everyone who are firsttimers. Also, bitcoins volatility contributes in giving risks for the users. If you have a greater chance to really earn then why not invest and try to make profit.
airbamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

I agree that high risk can result to high rewards but not always it could also lead to high loss of money so taking high at every given point in time does not mean you will earn high you can also lose high thanks
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

It is absolutely right that high risks results to high rewards but on the other hand sometime high risks will explode you and you are on your feet ather taking those high risks just like me who invested all in bitcoin in December 2017 and now I have lost everything.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

Risk taking does not mean that you will invest in any coin without doing any research and analysis if you do so it will lead to huge loss for you.
It is always suggested if you wanna to invest in crypto than always invest in popular coins like bitcoin, ETH, LTC, BCH or many others.
because there will be higher probability that their price will gonna rise in near future. This investment can give huge profit out of your investment.
Now a days right time to buy these coins because they are in very low price as compared to few months ago.
Of course not investing in random coins without analysis and research. and in my opinion if you invest in a top marketcap like a famous coin, the risk won't be too big right? try to look for potential coins, find a new project but have great potential to rise thousands of percent, the risk is great but you get chances of big profit..
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

Investing in bitcoin is definitely worth it, because the fall in its prices is temporary and in the long run it is growing.
miyat24

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Indeed, great risk comes with great rewards. However, it will turn to be that even if it is really risky we should be threaten by the loss we have. Thus, failure may be used as leverage to attain much success in the future...
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

No one can predict the future for sure and yes, cryptocurrency still consider as risky value.
Remember , no one ever expect bitcoin reach current value when bitcoin being create on 2009.

When bitcoin reach the highest peak on Nov 2017 , it means that most people around the world try to know bitcoin better so right now bitcoin still struggling but people still can have the benefit from it !
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

in every worker there must be risks ranging from selling anything in the real world to investing in bitcoin there is also the risk of not giving up to get what we want and long time there will definitely be ups and downs of bitcoin where prices will fall.
marlo1001

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

Yes, I can agree on that with you but most of the people are don't loving risk because they are earning their money in the hard way, if you're earning in the easy way or smart way then it is easier for you to risk.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

I agree with you, a business that has a high risk usually also gives hope of high profits, but with a note we must be a hard worker who never gives up and wants to learn. because with a difficult job like in Bitcoin this must be really accompanied by high knowledge too.

High risk can be a high loss or high profit. It always depend on how you manage your investment. It is not about working hard but it is all about working smart and being wise in every decision of your investment.  High risk in investment gives you trill and motivates to seriously manage it.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

if you want to earn a high income you have to be at high risk like the one in the bitcoin forum where people are very much to invest in it and it must be very big capital by buying a high 1BTC price or investment in ETH.
Any investments take risk and when you put all your money on it, you take big risk because you either earn good profit or lose when the price goes down more but you cannot hold any longer to wait for recovery. Invest on something that has potential for growing along the market.
Surely it is. When you do not have the guts to take risk then probably you will not going to earn something. You need to face something in order to get also a reward. In this way, you word hard and get incentives. Risk is part of investment it varies only in the level of risk you are ready to take. It must be Higher Risk, Bigger loss or Bigger outcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: