Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

Taking risk is not always become fruitful because there are a lot of thing if we maintain all of this and then take risk then that will be fruitful and gain a big reward.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

I have read many news which says; the Bitcoin price will hit $20.000 by 2020, will hit $500.000 by 2022 etc.. And also i have read many news which says; the Bitcoin is a bubble and will blow soon or the Bitcoin is a dream and everyone will wake up soon.. So we can't know that which news we believe. All we need to do spread our risks and try to avaid big looses. Good luck everyone.
Evelyne Kayonna

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

With what I see in your post it does have a very big risk, but you will get a huge profit.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

my friends joined forex but they loss so much money . im so happy that i didnt join with them
The market of cryptocurrencies is a lot more volatile, in fact there are many altcoins every day that go to zero so you could lose every single dollar that you invest in this market if you're not careful, you need to make sure that you know very well what you are doing when it comes to this market because a single mistake can cost you years of efforts gone to waste.
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

my friends joined forex but they loss so much money . im so happy that i didnt join with them
The market of cryptocurrencies is a lot more volatile, in fact there are many altcoins every day that go to zero so you could lose every single dollar that you invest in this market if you're not careful, you need to make sure that you know very well what you are doing when it comes to this market because a single mistake can cost you years of efforts gone to waste.

The volatility and risk in crypto is what makes this market more interesting and can give us more room to profit or even lose everything.  Grin. The good thing is that the market is still so young and the technology has still so much to offer so we are all hoping that this innovation will give us more rewards if we are willing to risk investing what we can afford to lose.

Right now the performance of bitcoin is exhibiting a recovery mode and hoping that the bullrun that we've all been waiting for will come and history will repeat itself.
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

The big risk is not always accompanied by a great reward, I think a lot of people who would agree with me.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

Yes risky but there are risks in every investment in the world. And also if you don't invest anything your money would melt and vanish.. So invesment is something that you must do but if you spread your risks it would be suitable. In crypto business you have to spread your risk with buying few coins together..
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Quite rightly, the more risks the greater income, but the likelihood that you will lose everything is too high, so I think that in such opportunities you need to participate only if you have a lot of experience, because newcomers with such pressure can not cope and will lose everyhing. But it also depends from situation and your luck.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Yes, I believe it. To make good money, you often have to take risks. We all know investing in bitcoin is risky but investing in bitcoin is also profitable if you can hold it in the long run. You have to be careful. Because if you are not careful then you may lose your money.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

High risk does not always produce high reward, in fact i would suggest quite the opposite is more likely. While it is possible with luck and skill to  move the odds a little in your favour, it is still not a sound investment strategy to put all your eggs in one high risk basket.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Yes, I believe it. To make good money, you often have to take risks. We all know investing in bitcoin is risky but investing in bitcoin is also profitable if you can hold it in the long run. You have to be careful. Because if you are not careful then you may lose your money.
indeed we invest in bitcoin is very risky, but if we can invest well, of course we will get big profits, indeed investing in bitcoin must be patient and we must be able to hold it and hold it for a long time, don't sell when bitcoin goes down in price
below the price when we buy it if you don't want to lose.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

High risk of producing high rewards, Without taking risks, nothing can shine. Sometimes you will succeed and sometimes you don't. Who thinks bitcoin can reach USD 20K when it's under 1 USD! Most people say bitcoin is fraud, Ponzi schemes, and many things. But still, some people hold their bitcoin with faith and trust.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Well, the principle does not always work out like that, high risk leads to coming out with outstanding results (it can be good or bad). The best thing to have as a requisite in crypto is knowledge - knowledge in the coin or project you intend to invest in.

Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

High risk has the potential of high rewards, and also huge losses.
Cryptocurrency is very volatile, this makes trading it very risky, best to minimize the risk as much as you can. Especially when you're operating on limited capital.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Garnettil

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

For those new to the solution to prevent the risk? Psychology people are attracted by high profits and rewards.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Logically true, because only those people who are willing to take the risk will have the reward in the future. Cryptocurrency investment is very risky as its market price will rise and fall unexpectedly. The higher the risk you will take, the higher or bigger the rewards you will also get.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

right ... this is bitcoin, has a risk, the more he takes a lot of risk the more benefits he can get, the key is to be desperate and determined ..
naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I don't think bitcoin is even a high risk investment, there is too much adoption at this point and the daily volume at trading high.  High risk investments are start up companies that have a high chance of failure, not bitcoin.
Kristinasomaira

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Well this is absolutely true that when someone wants to take high risk then he can get huge amount of profits but sometimes high risk leads to high losses. But this strategy is sucessfull for those people who is ready for both situations . Cryptoworld is unpredictable , but chances of huge losses is very less.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

High risk does not necessarily equate to high rewards-in fact it oft the case that high risk results in high losses. The adoption of a high risk strategy however if you are prepared for the possible losses it can be an exhilarating  roller coaster of a ride.    

Not if you bought at lows. In the longterm run bitcoin still can yield or give you higher profit than loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: