Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Coinbase increase for daily limit will boost the market?  (Read 89 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

I am not an expert, which is why I am asking this silly question. Is the Coinbase daily increase a great boost for the markets or will it be pretty much irrelevant?

My personal opinion is that it will be a NICE boost to the markets. But I will love more opinion on this from people who are truly an expert.

https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/coinbase-increases-daily-limits/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:55:52 PM

I am not an expert, which is why I am asking this silly question. Is the Coinbase daily increase a great boost for the markets or will it be pretty much irrelevant?

My personal opinion is that it will be a NICE boost to the markets. But I will love more opinion on this from people who are truly an expert.

Irrelevant on my part. Why? There might be some good amount users of Coinbase but it wont really give any much affect into the entire market but the good thing on here that increasing limits will definitely give advantage for its own users but not literally affecting the price of the entire market. Good news by the way but for coinbase users only.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

Irrelevant on my part. Why? There might be some good amount users of Coinbase but it wont really give any much affect into the entire market but the good thing on here that increasing limits will definitely give advantage for its own users but not literally affecting the price of the entire market. Good news by the way but for coinbase users only.

Agree.
It will not affect.
It will just be like any exchange making higher withdrawal amount or deposits.
The boost to their customers though could be a good effect for them. It will be a good starting information or feature to say they are better than any online wallet.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

Coinbase is a new online service where Bitcoin can be transferred and received. It is a global crypto trading platform, a place to buy and sell crypto coins. Coinbase has created a process-making engine. This is easier and more familiar
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 904

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

Coinbase is a big company with high liquidity,so they can afford to increase their daily limits.
Anyway,the current year is 2018,not 2014.Coinbase isn't the only big player on the market.
I don't know how can this move force coinbase users to buy more cryptocurrencies?

Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

I find some of these replies incredibly weird. But anyhow, I think most agreed that Coinbase does make an impact on the market with such decisions. I always feel these are the kind of decisions that will bring in more investors into the Crypto world. So, these are kind of stuff that got to be watched incredibly carefully since it makes everything work relatively easily.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: