Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 03:35:18 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 3414 times)
tantimutz

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

No one knows even me or those who have a lot of knowledge and experience in crypto they do not manipulate crypto values ​​but still believe in this because that hope will lead us to achieve more profits the next day .Next year our market will recover and you will be able to trade and get good profits. I have started trading and have several coins for the long term. I think that is the best strategy now .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yasinionela

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

We will see so many market correction a long the way and also many altcoins going to be dead and all new coins from new ico that not able to enter exchange and make a real product will also be dead. So i think it will takes a lot times. Maybe we will see some development in 2019-2020.
Tamim121

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

It is not too easy to recover price. I think it will take time to recover it. Though it can recover and get higher in a shortage time. But in this situation i think it will take some time to recover.  

Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Whitepaper
▶▷> KryptoSEA <◁◀
▶▷Your everyday crypto◀
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Usually the bear market last for one year or more so we already spent more than 8 months so we can expect bull run may start and market recover to previous prices
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

It may be 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, ... or several months. I think there is no certainty in the crypto market. What we need to do is wait.
preikaler

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

when I see better market conditions I am sure that the increase will not wait for a long time and many years, maybe at the end of the year there will be a green signal that surfaces

Tervelatuk

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

when I see better market conditions I am sure that the increase will not wait for a long time and many years, maybe at the end of the year there will be a green signal that surfaces
some time rise movement lie to us.it just correction after price down sharply.but after this correction ,price could continue extrem bearish trend.maybe we call it bull trap.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
barabarian1

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

I'm not saying that this year is the worst crypto year. because I know before 2017 the cryptocurrency price is still below this year. maybe you say the worst year because you have a big loss. maybe you bought it at the end of last year and you feel you have suffered a loss this year because the market has not recovered. maybe what you need now is to remain confident that the price will definitely recover soon. and in my opinion at this time you have to trade part of your coin to find income. because if you just wait, you will not get income if this condition does not recover. so it's better, start to trade for a portion of your coin, and the rest to be saved and wait until the state recovers.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
arrmia11

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Hopefully at the end of this year it will recover and will continue to recover for the next year to come just like what happened last year. Crypto pump as the end of the year is approaching. Let us hope that this will recover soon for us to gain what we invest for how many months or years.

putrii

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

I think this is a very difficult question to answer because cryptocurrency price movements are very difficult to predict and this cryptocurrency can be very expensive and can also be very cheap which you can do just patiently waiting for prices to rise.

Raufjoze

Activity: 315
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

I think you don't stop holding in the long run, we believe at the end of the year the price of altcoin will soon soar again, seeing that price growth is getting better now.

indeed the value of bitcoin will increase, but if you are only a holder without doing anything with the assets you have, of course you will not get income every day and you are only passive with the development of bitcoin in my opinion

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
bajingluncat

Merit: 2

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

I do not know how long this situation will be, but usually we get good news at the end of the year, indeed there are no price movements that make investors enthusiastic, only the old players survive at this time, and even then on a small scale, there must be a solution , the market cannot be allowed to go on like this because it will have a bad impact on the sustainability of BTC itself, if I could suggest for the current BCC holders, stick to not selling but try to buy again so that the market will get excited and the price will recover

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Best Dreams

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Usually the bear market last for one year or more so we already spent more than 8 months so we can expect bull run may start and market recover to previous prices
You are right same as last year price of bitcoin will recover once again, it is good time to buy because this market will soon recover as more people are buying and price of bitcoin is getting better, so we are good at market place of bitcoin it will get famous throughout the world and we it will make it reliable for all those who are sharply buying bitcoin and investing money to it, so let’s wait for the market to be high once again.

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀         

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█           ▌
Papaczed

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

You are right same as last year price of bitcoin will recover once again, it is good time to buy because this market will soon recover as more people are buying and price of bitcoin is getting better, so we are good at market place of bitcoin it will get famous throughout the world and we it will make it reliable for all those who are sharply buying bitcoin and investing money to it, so let’s wait for the market to be high once again.

It will take some time for a crypto market to recover but we should never panic because it will surely recovers eventually due to market fluctuations. No matter how low price gets, it would surely gets high again. We just need to patiently wait.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

I don't know how long it will take for Crypto Market to recover because crypto prices are difficult to predict and prices continue to change and are still not profitable, I hope it won't be long

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
readygoaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

It is not too easy to recover price. I think it will take time to recover it. Though it can recover and get higher in a shortage time. But in this situation i think it will take some time to recover.  

Checking constantly the prices on the market of the cryptocurrencies, I see the stagnation. The cryptos will not grow up very fast - wait at least several months.

lonzoball0

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

I guess that the market recovering won't happen soon, because the market is still decreasing. But I think the price of crypto in the market will slowly recover, I guess it will take at least a year. That's what I predicted.
Indai24

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

I guess that the market recovering won't happen soon, because the market is still decreasing. But I think the price of crypto in the market will slowly recover, I guess it will take at least a year. That's what I predicted.

Hopefully this year market will be able to recover because many people are waiting for its come back. We know for a fact that this hard situition is just temporary and that we have to hold on.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
suzukiy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Indeed, this is a very difficult time for Crypto because of uncertain market conditions and many new investors are afraid to enter, maybe the cause is because there are many scam ICOs in my opinion. I hope things like this will end soon and make Crypto become the choice of many as a tool. payment and investment

kuah bakso

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I don't know, all I know is buying and holding, this is a good opportunity and I don't think this will take a fast time, I only believe in crypto without ever hearing bad talk about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.