Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:39:49 AM

I think it will take weeks or months for the market to fully recover.
The price goes up slowly but goes down so fast.
No one dares to buy in right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

I think it will take weeks or months for the market to fully recover.
The price goes up slowly but goes down so fast.
No one dares to buy in right now.
many reason why it happen now in market.investors are not confidence to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.and maybe etf approval could be best moment for bitcoin recovery.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:07:27 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 06:01:13 AM by qiman

This is going to be a long bear cycle. I think we need at least one or two years of progress where it comes to regulatory input and also more infrastructure to procure the mass adoption we so need. Unfortunately we are a little slow in both areas and if the SEC in the U.S is too slow, other countries should start taking the lead in helping cryptocurrency to mature. Also we do not have enough women in crypto, which is also a reason for us being very slow in growth the last year or so. Women shy away from a masculine oriented niche whereby everyone is trying to slit each other's throat, steal lie, cheat and then dump everything. Until Crypto becomes more inviting to other sectors in society, expect a very long bearish winter.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

The streak may take a year and if you do holding that might be unprofitable so do update every time on crypto space good thing if you do charting rather than pure speculations though it helps too.

Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

I don't foresee the bulls coming anytime soon even though many are expecting late last year upward trend. For the market to fully recover, a lot of good news to drive new investors is needed. I sincerely hope that we can start with ETF approval by Sec, then maybe 2019 will be another great year for Crypto.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

There's no telling when will things start to get better, but eventually things will go green soon.
Dips and this kind of thing are usually temporary, hopefully things turn well.
I'm also going thru that concern phase since things are slow and some of my coins aren't really making progress for the past months.
It's take time, and nobody knows how long it will take, but to prevent this we should know the technique we need to coduct a prior analysis before we start to invest. In crypto world luck is not excuse we should know our strenght and weaknesses to get to flow.
our technique could be very helpfull for us.we could analize market movement, it is would rise or drop alot.no one based on their lucky able to survive in market.
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Lets give a deadline of December this year to recover fully though most believe the time of cryptocurrency has gone but they are all wrong because crypto is here to stay and adopted.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

If one kind of great news on the world stage will came up. For example of United States of America will allow the Citizens to use bitcoin as a legal payment method alternative to a current one it will blow up all the cryptocurrency market immediately.
AncientMystery

Activity: 166

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

It may take 1 or 2 months, or it may take years...I hope that it will be a fast scenario actually because if it will take long it may be really bad for investors and crypto.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

There is a lot of talk and reasoning on this subject, but no one knows exactly when the market will turn and restore. Every month we wait, but so far the situation is only getting worse.
I dont know when the market will be green again but i am hoping that on december the prices of many coins including bitcoin price will be high again, i am really hoping that the value of bitcoin will be $19k again this december 2018.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

I don't foresee the bulls coming anytime soon even though many are expecting late last year upward trend. For the market to fully recover, a lot of good news to drive new investors is needed. I sincerely hope that we can start with ETF approval by Sec, then maybe 2019 will be another great year for Crypto.

It might take some time for the market to recover but the sure thing is it will due to market fluctuations. We, crypto users, should have a lot of patience to hold our cryptocurrency until the market gets better again. We should never engage ourselves in panic selling.

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:41:56 AM

It might take some time for the market to recover but the sure thing is it will due to market fluctuations. We, crypto users, should have a lot of patience to hold our cryptocurrency until the market gets better again. We should never engage ourselves in panic selling.
Actually we dont know, market's condition today is still trash maybe we can do something as a investor by simply advising others not to sell their bitcoin and altcoins right now, theyre just adding to the dump, or buy simply pursue others to buy bitcoin and tell them that this is the right time to invest.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

This is going to be a long bear cycle. I think we need at least one or two years of progress where it comes to regulatory input and also more infrastructure to procure the mass adoption we so need. Unfortunately we are a little slow in both areas and if the SEC in the U.S is too slow, other countries should start taking the lead in helping cryptocurrency to mature. Also we do not have enough women in crypto, which is also a reason for us being very slow in growth the last year or so. Women shy away from a masculine oriented niche whereby everyone is trying to slit each other's throat, steal lie, cheat and then dump everything. Until Crypto becomes more inviting to other sectors in society, expect a very long bearish winter.

Bear cycles have lasted on average about a year with the exception of 2014, I think the situation was much more grave by then. Right now things look bright in comparison. The SEC is giving some serious though on approving a Bitcoin ETF, so far any application has been rejected, this is the first where they needed more time to look into it. Whether it will be approved this month or later this year is hard to say, but eventually it's going to happen and institutional money will flow in the market.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

Actually we dont know, market's condition today is still trash maybe we can do something as a investor by simply advising others not to sell their bitcoin and altcoins right now, theyre just adding to the dump, or buy simply pursue others to buy bitcoin and tell them that this is the right time to invest.
that's true mate, persue people about opportunity in bloody market could help market recovered again.in bloody market there were hidden opportunity to earn huge profit by buying cheapest coins that has good potency in future.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:06:25 AM

that's true mate, persue people about opportunity in bloody market could help market recovered again.in bloody market there were hidden opportunity to earn huge profit by buying cheapest coins that has good potency in future.
Yes I also believe that crypto will soon recover because of its amazing features and  the huge dip that we are now facing. Many crypto lover believe that the bull run is near and we need to prepare on it by buying some more coin and hold , and wait for the bull run to get more profit on the feild. Bitcoin will really rise soon and it can really become more big on the n3xt few days.
BOTTOS

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

It is important to remember the goals ahead technology is ever expanding recovery can happen any moment.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

Roll Eyes that is our question too, no one really knows when will it takes for market or crypto to recover? like you we stuck to holding and sometimes due to dip low state some of the coin became devalue they lose their value and what we do with the coins that we have?..we just hope and pray that there will be changes in the coming days so that we too will given a chance to recover and make profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

therefore the market will recover in this dean time, so most investors start investing into coins that have great potential and the price will be high so that they can get a big profit later
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

The market is not stable lately but when it has a good position the recovery price will happen. We know the BTC history. just looked up what the chart history shows. If you're a loser you will sell everything, but if you're a winner you will keep the assets and sell when the price reaches the best level.
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

No one knows man, I am also tired of holding my coins because the marketplace is dead and not recovering. Hoping that marketplace will recover sooner or later because i want to get profit and get back my money now. Maybe this year marketplace will recover in the month of December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: