Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a victim of the word HOLD?  (Read 451 times)
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

Yes, i guilty admit it but do sometimes holding it makes it a lot more lesser value as of this moment but still i do believed that i am in a right way of holding my ground and to my crypto portfolio as well. Dumpers will always be the reasons why tokens are getting smaller value from time to time but i do believe that always stronger hands will always be victorious by the end of the day.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

I wondering how many people would still say HOLD #Lambo #tothemoon for they speculate market could be good in the near future. Well if you wish to get nothing out of your money then better hold until nothing left and congratulations on holding your crypto.
yeah i am holding and seeing that there is nothing to worry about holding crypto for now even if market price falls down because i do not afraid on fluctuations. I do believe that bitcoin will going to recover one day but not for now. It could take some time it may be a week, a month, or even years.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

I am a victim, but I don't regret having been HODL of my assets to this day. I am a victim, because I have made my money reduce by a few percent, I have regreted before just be honest, but I will not pass away in regret. There are still many opportunities to make bitcoin prices, I guess ETF will be accepted by the SEC and make prices rise.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

I wondering how many people would still say HOLD #Lambo #tothemoon for they speculate market could be good in the near future. Well if you wish to get nothing out of your money then better hold until nothing left and congratulations on holding your crypto.
nor does it sometimes withstand patience and take advantage of the opportunities available to get it is also needed in its investment if it becomes a victim of course it is less patience in waiting to get profit
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Perhaps some people don't have any choice for now except to hold there btc in situation like this. If they will have to sell at this very moment, then a lot of money would lose on their investment for instance they had bought btc higher that the actual price. There is no point in selling as bitcoin will continue to survive and will make a recovery one day and the best way I think is to continue to hold no matter what it takes. BTC will survive such crisis in the coming months.
omali

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

I am a HODLer but am not a victim of the word HOLD because one thing I have learnt from experience is that You only become a victim when you hold just
any coin. If you hold coin like bitcoin, ETH, NEO, etc... forget how the market is shaking, just relax and when it booms, you will be smiling.

Trading is good if you are good.
You might say why not sell and buy low, but what happens if you sell, set order to buy low, and wake up to discover that instead of going low, price has skyrocket to the moon?
If you Trade, Hold some.
If you Hold, Hold potential coin/token (dont hold just any coin)

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

I don't consider that I'm a victim. I still believe that market will regain up trend soon. Now i'm beginning to buy more coins to hold.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

I think I kind of get what you're saying, but I feel like you're confusing holding and hoarding.

The reason why people hold is because they know that Bitcoin hasn't reached its peak value yet. At some point, once people feel that they can get fair value out of their coins, people will stop holding and start spending. Meanwhile, different people have different moons. You can see people dumping on reddit to be debt free, to buy a home, etc.

I get why certain people would be upset by HODLers because it goes against Bitcoin's utility and all, but we should all really just try to coexist. Even HODLers spend every now and then, and they certainly buy more coins every now and then.

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

Yes, I am one of them.
I trust blindly to some of ICO projects and I got REKT Cheesy
Please DYOR. (Do Your Own Research) and don't believe what you hear. Don't hodl it if you are not sure about that. Just flip it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

Of course I am the victim of it. I bought a lot of the top 20 cryptocurrencies three months ago. I chose to save them. So far, my loss has exceeded 20%!
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Of course I am the victim of it. I bought a lot of the top 20 cryptocurrencies three months ago. I chose to save them. So far, my loss has exceeded 20%!

%20 is not a huge lost my friend. Just hodl it and you are going to be fine Cheesy
I hope you are not hodling shit coins btw.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

I am not, but most people are so not because of the hype but they chose wrong coins, but %90 of coins are wrong choice for hodling   Cheesy

ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

buy coins gradually. For example, buy 40% of the capital owned at the entry point. Buy more when prices fall (dips), so the price will remain high.
Don't panic! Prices may go down, but if the majority of buyers don't sell their coins, prices will rise again.
Hold coins (HOLD) and keep prices high, then new traders enter. Green candle becomes large = Coin price gradually rises = Benefits appear for everyone.
Make a small number of transactions to take a higher volume (BUY). Example: buy some at the price of the offer, and sell with a net, and repeat this with very low (or no profit) profits to make volume, and attract other traders
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Well I was regreting sailing and exiting all my crypto assets when there was news roaming around about BITCOIN ETF. This Bitcoin ETF was ray of hope and if could have approved we would have surely some growth in the market. Since the Bitcoin ETF again got rejected the market is in biggest deep again. Thank God I sold my all crypto asset and not become victim of worlds like HOLD, HODL, LAMBO  Grin Grin. Well I can enter now to invest my seeded funds as market is deep and HOLD for long time.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

You are just depressed and misunderstand word HODL. It means get through period between bubbles to sell on next bubble.
It takes YEARS man, its not easy, it can be 4-8 years from now. Most people cant last even one third of this time for various reasons.

Good luck and keep HODLING the real HODL.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

I believe that the author of this topic is not right and the blockchain and the cryptocurrency world have a great future.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

Idiots buy crypto when it's peaking and can't recognize a bear market when it hits them. It's funny that people are holding for months and finally when the price is at its lowest point they start panicking and selling. They write their sad stories down on forums hoping that people will understand and say that they also sold and lost money and bitcoin is to blame. Sorry OP but you are to blame.
Never buy when price is going up exponentially.
Never sell when is down more than 70%
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

I wondering how many people would still say HOLD #Lambo #tothemoon for they speculate market could be good in the near future.
I'm a holder and I'd like to hold until I'll see the price that I'm willing to sell at any time. This is a speculative market so there's nothing wrong with it.

Well if you wish to get nothing out of your money then better hold until nothing left and congratulations on holding your crypto.
Good luck to you as well if you sees that holding will bring us to that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

We just hold because we are alarmed with the capabilities of the coin we are holding.  We are not a victim because it depends on the knowledge of one who are holding a coin. It depends if you knew and trust that it will go high sooner, then why not just hold it? For me, although it's challenging, holding the coin you trusted could make a bigger income in your future and could never be your biggest regret.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

you shouldn't hold if you have significant amount in bitcoin that can destabilize your financial standing
you should take/cut loss and do smart trading, keep holding would just hurt your cash flow
only hodl if you use your cold money to buy bitcoin for long term investment
as long as it doesn't affect your daily financial needs, you can hodl till you need to cash out

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: