Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that kucoin exchange is legit and not a scam?  (Read 2219 times)
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

I believe that everything is good with kucoin, I used their exchange already for 9 months and didn't notice any problem with it.
I was also worried about this trading platform, because there were some delays in entering and withdrawing coins from my account. But the reason was a long transaction, and still the arrival occurred and was sold qualitatively. I am also confident in the prospects of this exchange.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

A lot of companies register an office in a different location for legal purposes. I'm sure binance didn't move all of their main servers to malta, they moved their business address there due to crypto friendly laws. Kucoin is a great exchange, good place to trade compared with most other places

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

KuCoin is legit for sure. Their public  address in Hong Kong is only a mailing address. Many companies do the same. They are a global company with over 300 employees and with four major offices in China, the Philipinnes, Singapore and Thailand.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

Have been using kucoin for couple of months now since it’s inception
And it is a very wonderful exchange website

Brilliant interface
Good site and straight forward trade interface too
Quick withdrawal and deposits
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

It is difficult to say something,because it is new relative to other well-known exchanges.So far, she's done well.

Raraybe

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

It is not a scam. In fact a lot of people have used it and they faced no issues or troubles whatsoever, so it is safe to use.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

To define a promising exchange you need to research some reviews from community and exprienceed one. And definitely promising exchange will have a large volume of exchange.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

I was using Kucoin since last year. I don't experience any issue with them. The eth withdrawal must be .10 eth which I thought really high. Overall, my experienced was smooth till today.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

Kucoin exchange is never a scam. I think a press release came put some days ago, where kucoin reiterated where its main offices where, among which is Singapore. Hong kong office is more or less like a delivery or subsidiary office. So, everything was just a rumour.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

There is a issue that kucoin exchange office in hongkong is not real they said that it is very shady because they said that it has a office and it is not even registered even before. I am doubting kucoin exchange already. What do you think ?

I believe that Kucoin is a legit exchange. You dont have to worry. They might be have not registered office in hongkong because bitcoin and crypto is banned in China.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Kucoin exchange is real and legit, and it is very well functioning as well.
the issues with hongkong is probably staged by fraudster presenting them self as kucoin,

kucoin only website is kucoin.com
bookmark it.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

I have been trading in Kucoin since beginning of this year and don’t have problem with withdrawal. I guess it is fine trading there, but don’t use kucoin or any exchange for storing your coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

if Kucoin is a fraud, why is it that every time I make a transaction it always works,
hopefully only rumors are not true if I cheat, but surely Koin is a legal and good market for trading.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

There is a issue that kucoin exchange office in hongkong is not real they said that it is very shady because they said that it has a office and it is not even registered even before. I am doubting kucoin exchange already. What do you think ?
I dont think that kucoin has something like that, because everytime I use kucoin, I dont experience any other issues, and as I can see, their support is very active so why do they do something shady like that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

all exchanges are a scam because they are not decentralized, something that is centralized is scam.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

I believe kucoin is a good exchange. Grin
Since kucoin has many tokens that I like, the tokens it chooses are generally excellent.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

I have only positive things to say and they clearly have a large staff so they are located somewhere. As some said they are a large international exchange operating out of Singapore and Thailand among others.

They should not be compared to companies like BCC which did not have a working businesses model what so ever, since KuCoin sure does, they only pay out a % of their income, which is bound to decrease as volume grows!

I still have some assets over there, like Credits, QuarkChain etc and trust them Smiley

Good luck!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Kucoin is good exchange for many token new listing.i think there many new token hasbeen listing and many delevoper ico want to listing at kucoin exchange.i believe it bcause i was ever widrawt from kucoin exchange

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

The news is not always true in this market, I still believe in kucoin exchange, the news of the past few days is only deliberately created fud to negatively affect the market crypto. I also used kucoin for a while, I did not have any problems.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

I'm using Kucoin from a long time and i think its a good exchange and legit. its just rumors some people are spreading to defame or trying to create panic in market nothing more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: