Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No merit transaction in INDIA local section..... ?  (Read 242 times)
Cryptosandy1987 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

There is no transaction of merits here.This means,there is no Worthy post in this local section.

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

There is no transaction of merits here.This means,there is no Worthy post in this local section.

post good quality and worth material, we are here to give merit points. I have sent over 30+ merit points till now

this section of India become spam point. everyone just post in main section , publicity of alt-coin . no proper discussion on main Indian crypto problems...

if you have posted good material till now , send me link let me look if it worthy or not.
Cryptosandy1987 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

post good quality and worth material, we are here to give merit points. I have sent over 30+ merit points till now

this section of India become spam point. everyone just post in main section , publicity of alt-coin . no proper discussion on main Indian crypto problems...

if you have posted good material till now , send me link let me look if it worthy or not.

you are the very senior members of this forum. You should do something to clean the section from spam.INDIA, the local section is lacking from other local section.

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

you are the very senior members of this forum. You should do something to clean the section from spam.INDIA, the local section is lacking from other local section.

If you Look below each post You Will seen A Text is Written
Report to moderators. Just Report it if you think Its Spam or The person posted in wrong section. Use This option Only For threads. Not post dont give to much Work on Mods as There is only One mod for Indian Section.

This is my Report record
You have reported 52 posts with 91% accuracy (38 good, 4 bad, 10 unhandled). Do not worry about your accuracy too much; one accurate report is worth many inaccurate reports.

Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Actually we do not know, we use English and we do not  know with each other post history who is Indian.
We have lot of legendary but look like they are not interested in declaring them as Indian nor do they are interested in creating good topics here.
I never know that Joel Jansten and botany are  Indians before reading that below topic.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3319980.0

Good quality will come but somebody need to encourage it locally. We look stupid out there because our local board do not support us and we are not good English writer.  Ok, I am not saying we start giving merits to each other, but atleast we should have our Merit source.
We are most technically sound people but we are just lagging behind. (either we really do not have skills or we are ignoring each other)

Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

False: Most of the merit I got is from India section, If you post stuff that matter and others find it useful, they will send you merit..If you post shit just to make it up towards weekly signature post count = no merit.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

I have not found much happening in Indian section. May be not much active people are their on this forum or in this section and would be least interested in it it seems. Due to which you may not find any thread as well talking about it.
Guvn0r

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

I have not found much happening in Indian section. May be not much active people are their on this forum or in this section and would be least interested in it it seems. Due to which you may not find any thread as well talking about it.

It was very active before all the shit that happened in India.. Scams, Govt. Ban, Exchanges disappearing with funds - all these have driven people away.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

I think it depends on the number of good informative articles written under Indian thread as well as number of peoples checking it out. Crypto being worldwide, we usually check out the other sections that's available for everyone and not much concerned to check out Indian section. Yeah, when it's particularly about India i drive into this section to get out more information and other's opinion.

It was very active before all the shit that happened in India.. Scams, Govt. Ban, Exchanges disappearing with funds - all these have driven people away.

It's really miserable to find that Indian government taking such steps. Firstly there is lack of jobs and now when we invest our money into something the government wants to rip it. I'm sure if they lately removes the ban they gonna ask a % from the cryptos we earn.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

Getting merited for your post is not a right. It's a privilege.

Instill that into your brain from the get-go. If there are no merit inflow on this section of the forum then it is not anyone's fault and doesn't necessarily mean that the section has unworthy posts.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
suchi2591

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Merit is not only a symbol of quality post. If you notice ppl are getting merits on bounty threads. And few ppl getting many merits on a single post. It appears like merit system is not real.
Guvn0r

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

Merit is not only a symbol of quality post. If you notice ppl are getting merits on bounty threads. And few ppl getting many merits on a single post. It appears like merit system is not real.

That is abuse of the system, where two or a group of people agree to merit eachother. If you find such posts please report it at meta section, there are very many topics on this. If you find a lot of these, you can start your own topic and you ll get merited for it.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Try this out.
https://albertoit.github.io/Visualization/MeritTreemap/index.html

You can drill down to find out the number of merits given in the Indian board.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

It has helped a certain extent but not fully.

I have seen many good posts are not given single merit.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

Hello friend; you posted this thread at around 2.52 as shown by the post time.  And you got three merits in local section in few hours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4869544.msg43863575#msg43863575

So friend it proves that good post may get merit anywhere .  So important is the quality of post ; not the section.  Congratulations for 3 merits in local thread.  Good posts getting merit everywhere.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: