Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5213 times)
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

Competition is good. More competition for engineers creates more interesting, more powerful projects. Which only crease the belief in bitcoin. And it will be easier to distinguish scam from interestno project.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I dont think it matters if it is free or it is investment that will make a project last longer, the actual utilization could really be a big contribution for a coin to endure and succeed. But still, if you want to develop a good project, you might wanna do it with enough funds.
And expect not funds only but you need a lot of effort too. Just for example, how to create a good white paper with a complete details from roadmap, product description, service range, team information, even design of the logo and website and many more things aside from those mention earlier. That is not a joke when in comes of effort to create your vision in crypto market. Also, imagine the time to be put in.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

It is not a matter that how the coins come to people through airdrop, bounty or buying but the main thing is the project, which will give you returns after completion of the project. If the project has a strong product and that will sustain then there is no matter, how the coins come.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

Investments are the kind of activity that can become your main job. You just have to want to devote some of your time to it. 

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

I think token being worked for or token bought will last long, develop than project dashed to participants for free, free things sometimes lack value all airdrop i have in my wallet are worthless they were given to me freely.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Investment projects are the ones who are going to last longer. Even the projects that are offering bounties and airdrops are just investment projects too but they are using the free coins to try to get people involved in their coin and their project which works. All of the projects are investments because without investments then there is no way that they are going to survive the market.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

In the market, many projects but I don't think airdrop or bounty make any difference. Project uniqueness and how it's solving the real-world problem much make difference. Any investor looks for its future growth also. Have good competition among the projects but good projects always stay ahead.  Smiley
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

There is no such thing as free, if you are looking for anything free in this market then you are just going to end up getting disappointed because there is nothing that is given free. It is either you pay for it using your money or you pay for it using your time. If you are going to do bounties then make sure that you are doing good ones that will pay out.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

Its not about free or fundraising, its about tech and how far the tech can make a future bright, i think if a project bringing a very good idea and tech, even if it free, the project will growth, i think Hydrogen is a good example for this
Joshua Patricia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

I think they only have a free time for the project. Whether or not the project lasts depends on whether the project is good or not, whether it is feasible or not.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

Most freebies do not always have much of a value. Investing tough risky is the right way to go for with every move over makes comes more knowledge a d mire experience
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

I will choose both of them, because you can earn profit from that especially the legit ones so just be wise to look for the best always and don't forget your objectives to get what you really want.
timi33ooo33

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

Generally, I prefer to invest. I also sometimes participate in generosity, and then from the funds received invest in other tokens. Cool
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

Free projects are more suitable from my point of view because they don't need in sum of money to start the participating while investments make difficulties for the work.
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Guarantee of the reesult can be given only with the investment and free prokects are not convincing at all so it is wasting of time to take place there.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

if we can earn free money from bounty or airdrop i think it's no problem if we want to join with it, and we can sell that free coin to invest in another promising coins.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Kiroyd

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

Any investments is a risk. If you the reckless person you can invest in any projects. If you conservative that do not risk

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

If you have something to invest, this is a more convenient and faster way to get profit, most people go to the bounty first and earn their first capital there, then invest it. But it is a long and difficult path, not everyone is able to go through it.

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

That's not a free distribution. That is a necessary marketing strategy. No one else will give money to someone else unreasonably. They distribute their tokens to attract more investors. that is a form of strategic investment.

alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

If the project is really promising with a good idea and a strong team, it will definitely survive. There is tough competition in this market, but it is good because only the best remain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: