Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is going down. Any particular reason for that?  (Read 21179 times)
bney (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:35:36 AM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 
Just let them sell, ETF postponement might be the biggest reason or some sort manipulation even the news are so bullish this market will do the opposite to give way for new big investors. Again, if your into long term goal this daily price action doesn't matter mostly bull market occurs during 4th quarter of the year.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

Well i guess as market price for crypto falls so does the clients or investors of cryptocurrency seeing this will make them also sell. Meaning the downfall of market price itself is like a domino effect that will take effect on each investors to sell their crypto to avoid much loses on their money being invested on crypto.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  

I think you're right. Potentially overvalued ETH is dragging the market down.

It is possible traders and speculators favor a diminished bitcoin thinking if the price declines it will setup an easy pump in the future. Another cause could be traders dumping the holdings they accumulated to send the price higher than $7k. The potential trade war between china and the USA could influence investors into selling their holdings to reduce risk and exposure. The US economy reporting greater growth, tax revenue and job numbers than expected could also mean that investors are deciding to invest in more conventional opportunities which they view as being more reliable than crypto as well.

There are different scenarios which together could contribute to form something like a "perfect storm".

Metrics and indicators could imply that the value of bitcoin should be increasing given its user base has grown substantially over time. These decreases in price could be attributed moreso to market manipulation or media FUD than to natural market mechanics. And so it is difficult to say what forces or influences are responsible for the price movements we see.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

I was surprised open my wallets this morning and see that ethereum has lose $54 from the yesterday evening when I checked last!  I can not really tell what is happening but I think  the supplies is too high and demand is getting lower by the days.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

Yes, the market seems to very disappointing because of the successive dips we are currently facing. However, this dips is the great opportunity to buy more btc and alts at a very cheaper price than before. Consider long term investment as this is the best way to earn much promising profit once the coming bull market will take place in the coming months.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

I am also worried about it... 319 $ now for 1 eth, a very significant decrease, my portfolio is shrinking, all my assets are in ethereum ,, what really happened, are people panic because eth day has decreased, and many are selling at low prices? , but I will survive, I am sure that in the near future eth and other coins will rise again

ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

In my opinion, whale sharks are trying to fill the market, while the market is constantly falling and to a certain extent they will rise again to their will. So, I would focus on keeping it better.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

The delayed ETF caused the market to go down quickly. But these days there have been many FUD on Crypto in Cointelegraph. I think it is because of these reasons that the market fell into the abyss. It is difficult for the market to recover in 2018. Investors are scared and will not be interested in investing in this time.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

It's because Bitcoin got into an overbought zone and it intends to go down naturally, and for some other alts, they follow Bitcoin and it is normal that they go down also.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Why speculate, many reasons, now is not the most suitable period for the growth of the currency.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

ETF is the reason however it also means that the support is not strong much, so we are not still ready for the next run. Particular reasons are just like starter.
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

It is almost seeming as if the fall in price of Bitcoin is affecting all other Cryptos. But, these coins are even dropping at higher percentages compared to Bitcoin. However, the base line is that, recently, the Crypto-Market is plummeting.

Maybe, we should hold the fact that the prices of Ether and other Cryptos are only dropping only because the sell volume is bigger than the buying volume.

About when the market will recover, it could be hard to say, but whenever it will be .. just buy now and Sell then.
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

I have also been able to gather some information that, the price usually goes with the trend, it can go up or it can go down regards of the news. - I saw that it usually takes up to 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would check the news now you would see how many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. - More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use - Venezuela issued its first oil backed cryptocurrency on Ethereum (Petro Dollar).
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Guessing the recovery?everyone of us can tell,maybe later or tomorrow?thats a legit guess right?

But in reality none of us can make the right time,because this will only lead people to false hope since all of people here in cryptocurrency waiting for this time to come.

Lets just wait about what will market bring,for now enjoy what is the value that market gives
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

I'm guessing that the postponement of the ETF is just a scapegoat by whalers or opportunist to sell and earn since they bought at the last low. We are going unto the latter part of the year where crypto thrives so let us see what happens.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

Hoping for the better future,we can do nothing more than that because we don't find any reasins why the prices were going down again after that $2000 bump maybe due to ETF's speculation but now the prices falling more than how much it was before.But we still we have some ETF applications for the approval so it maybe give good bump again soon in some days.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

Like long-term investment in equity investment, do not go right to the daily market price, then you should forget to buy it. as crypto investment is more long term than Stock. I think ETH will get high record price within 3-5 year.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:45:47 PM
Merited by cloudfir3e (4)

Bitcoin ETF is not the big reason for market fall there wasn't bitcoin ETF in picture since last 3 months. We are seeing bear market since January 2018, in this whole bearish trend we have barely seen the uptrend in the price of the cryptocurrency. You may have observed in this whole period whenever price of the bitcoin goes up, within 3 to 4 days we see the fall in the price. This has happened several times, I am shocked to see the technical analysis, fundamental analysis being failed. so many peoples were giving excuses of manipulation but how far we have to see manipulation?Huh IMO something is going behind the scene, I feel some group of peoples are suppressing the price of the BTC. when I was researching about this whole bearish trend I found this article https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

First Asking this kind of questions is making itch where people needs to understand the true nature of the business of marketing the value, the price itself in the market. Also Iam not acting like I know this kind of situation before way I was a newbie to the world of business and marketing and its strategies to know how it works.

1. Know that when it comes to the fiat currency/USD value for example a human can not tell when the value is going up and down.

2. Same as I said in number 1 cryptocurrency is close to USD which many are interested so there are prices changes.

3. Here is a tip cryptocurrency is valuable and a number one source of good income for those who people who know it.

PS: The answer to your sis no one can know they can only see and know when it happened. So predictions are here because of the valie results of cryptocurrency price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: