Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VSC VisaCoin 100 BTC+ Scam [Identity]  (Read 7015 times)
InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:29:19 AM

I accessed my server logs unfortunately it cant store more than 5 days of log files and maintained by hosting provider not me. I have contacted hosting provider to get 1 month back log files, but its not possible .

Please find log files

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cn7pex7k3y7bk0g/QJdNgRVeYw

Also, I have dropped email message headers from that f*cker if anyone interested.

Server log files
http://postimg.org/image/nd97egn9h/

I have dropped nameservers from this domain.

Some asked Why I registered as private registration. Its not very hard to know any private registration, This domain cost me $2 and private registration is free as part of some promotion.  I missed NXT shares initially. I was interested not only in VisaCoin also other crowdfunding coins. I bought 2 btc, thought to provide 0.5 btc to visacoin and remaining to other coins. Tempted and Ended up in buying some altcoins like datacoin(at $1, price dropped to 0.5 within weeks), bought some alt coins on ebay initially at higher price and came to know about these forums and exchanges. At last before bobsled event, I bought dogecoins as my lost hope and converted all my alt coins and btc around 0.5  to dogecoins.

here is the invoice

http://postimg.org/image/e6vi4x7et/full/

I'm active on reddit not much active on bitcoinforums after buying dogecoins,

There's nothing in there which can be identifiable.

1) Did "visacoin" upload anything to the domain?
2) If not, do you have the logs from the first day? It stands to reason that the first person who was not you to see the domain was "visacoin", thus their ip will be the first not-you ip in the logs from the 3rd/4th january.

The logs from a month after the scam, email headers form gmail which shows no ip, really do not help. All you have showed here is continued evidence of you buying, creating, and providing everything to do with visacoin.

If you don't have the time or info to collect this information, feel free to send me the admin details for that hosting, I'll be quick and discreet and get the info if it's there (I've hosted websites for 15 years on a variety of boxes)

Sincerely trying to help you and the community here, need something more to go on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajbandi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:37:20 AM

I sent you hosting account details PM
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:40:28 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:51:33 AM by rajbandi

I accessed my server logs unfortunately it cant store more than 5 days of log files and maintained by hosting provider not me. I have contacted hosting provider to get 1 month back log files, but its not possible .

Please find log files
Hidden due to privacy concerns, will provide to anyone in PM box if required

Also, I have dropped email message headers from that f*cker if anyone interested.

Server log files

I have dropped nameservers from this domain.

Some asked Why I registered as private registration. Its not very hard to know any private registration, This domain cost me $2 and private registration is free as part of some promotion.  I missed NXT shares initially. I was interested not only in VisaCoin also other crowdfunding coins. I bought 2 btc, thought to provide 0.5 btc to visacoin and remaining to other coins. Tempted and Ended up in buying some altcoins like datacoin(at $1, price dropped to 0.5 within weeks), bought some alt coins on ebay initially at higher price and came to know about these forums and exchanges. At last before bobsled event, I bought dogecoins as my lost hope and converted all my alt coins and btc around 0.5  to dogecoins.

here is the invoice

I'm active on reddit not much active on bitcoinforums after buying dogecoins,

There's nothing in there which can be identifiable.

2) If not, do you have the logs from the first day? It stands to reason that the first person who was not you to see the domain was "visacoin", thus their ip will be the first not-you ip in the logs from the 3rd/4th january.

The logs from a month after the scam, email headers form gmail which shows no ip, really do not help. All you have showed here is continued evidence of you buying, creating, and providing everything to do with visacoin.

If you don't have the time or info to collect this information, feel free to send me the admin details for that hosting, I'll be quick and discreet and get the info if it's there (I've hosted websites for 15 years on a variety of boxes)

Sincerely trying to help you and the community here, need something more to go on.

No I never given admin passwords to him, Just like he will provide the content of website and I will upload.

I have contacted hosting provider, they said its not possible. By default when u create a domain visitor stats are disabled.

I have provided you hosting details, can you please request them.
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:26:32 AM

This guy deserves to be castrated for his sins...never expected him to live in australia

Before coming to conclusion, please think twice. I never represented visacoin and I never asked anyone for their btc. Never vouched for him. Anyone create a website for a small pay it doesn't mean he is one of the scammers. I'm putting my hard earned money to coins. I lost touch with this forum because of my work and alternative interests on reddit. If I knew something is like that happening, I'm the first person to chase him. I lost money in this and fed up alt coins.

rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:36:06 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 02:56:06 AM by rajbandi

they are both virtually the same, and you'll notice he's spent most of his time in scam accusations, nothing he says adds up.. believed in visacoin but didn't ever mention it? didn't come back to say he was scammed also? (if he believed in visacoin, he knew about it, and if his story was true, he'd have been straight here..), disappeared at the same time?

come on..

preface: last year I was scammed out of 200 BTC myself, one of my close friends was scammed a lot also, again he was scammed by "visacoin" .. this one is not being dropped, we have lost too much as a community.

I'll request mods

1) To provide that f**cker IP address and My ip address
2) When was my last date/time visited scam accusations, I lost touch with forums.
3) When was my last date/time visited alternative currencies and what links I have clicked,
4) When was the last time he replied to this forum, and when was the last time I visited visacoin page. I event dont know when he stopped taking foundation shares. Before that only I lost touch with with altcoin and spent on dogecoin.  I'm in this forum before visacoin(I think in november, december), check my posts, I was chasing every alt coin new or old.
5) To check my history in alternative currencies, how many times I visited same thread and how many times different threads.

Why the website was running until today, If I knew it was scammed, I would have taken that down. Really I didn't it was scammed and will know only when I visited these forums.

I am ready to meet any one personally and provide everything you ask even my bank accounts for. Many scammers uses professionals services.

there no financial transactions happened through my website and I'm not responsible for that.

I'll give my reddit username, ask reddit moderators about my visits, daily 100 times I click links in dogecoin subreddit. Really I'm stressed and feel bad, because of some scammers I'm taking this sh*t. I never scammed anyone in my life and dont believe in easy money. If I scammed you Why I'm still working.
InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:01:06 AM

Okay, I've checked everything I possible. There is no conclusive anything, no logs, no anything.

The only one thing is this:

The folder test was created at 02:48:29 2/26/2014 UTC, which sets the timezone as -08:00, USA.

Australia is UTC+8, which means that the files were uploaded around 12:20-12:35 on the 3rd January, which ties in with what raj has said, and the emails.

It is my opinion that Raj is telling the truth, and we have no way of telling who our scammer is Sad

Thank you Raj for your time and patience. Please let the community know how much you are also owed, and we'll find a way to reimburse you, or ideally get funds from the scammer, should we find him.

rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:18:33 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:49:07 AM by rajbandi

Okay, I've checked everything I possible. There is no conclusive anything, no logs, no anything.

The folder test was created at 02:48:29 2/26/2014 UTC, which sets the timezone as -08:00, USA.

Australia is UTC+8, which means that the files were uploaded around 12:20-12:35 on the 3rd January, which ties in with what raj has said, and the emails.

It is my opinion that Raj is telling the truth, and we have no way of telling who our scammer is Sad

Thank you Raj for your time and patience. Please let the community know how much you are also owed, and we'll find a way to reimburse you, or ideally get funds from the scammer, should we find him.

Thank you. If anyone is interested, I'll meet anyone in person. I'll provide all the proofs anything you ask for.  I want to get that f**cker. Please let me know when you get him.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:14:44 AM

Being an outsider, I observed 1 interesting thing. I scanned through the previous posts of Raj in Bitcointalk covering the VISACOIN IPO scam period. Interestingly, I could not find even one single post related to VISACOIN IPO. I started to ask where and how Raj got in touch with Visacoin? There is strong evidence that Raj had been working with Visacoin in this IPO scam. The major question is whether this VISACOIN IPO scam has been done by 1 single person or a gang of scammers. Could Raj be one of their key members? or Could Raj be one of the victims? Everybody here can make his/her own judgement.  Angry
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:35:57 AM

Being an outsider, I observed 1 interesting thing. I scanned through the previous posts of Raj in Bitcointalk covering the VISACOIN IPO scam period. Interestingly, I could not find even one single post related to VISACOIN IPO. I started to ask where and how Raj got in touch with Visacoin? There is strong evidence that Raj had been working with Visacoin in this IPO scam. The major question is whether this VISACOIN IPO scam has been done by 1 single person or a gang of scammers. Could Raj be one of their key members? or Could Raj be one of the victims? Everybody here can make his/her own judgement.  Angry

I started to ask where and how Raj got in touch with Visacoin?

Alternative currencies forum will list most active thread on the top (last updated). I haven't searched for visacoin.  Before visacoin I was active in forums chasing giveaways. everytime checking alternative currencies forum top posts and jumping on mining with pc to grab some coins when difficulty was lower.  

There is strong evidence that Raj had been working with Visacoin in this IPO scam.

Please place your arguments here. Did I ask any one personally in the forum? or Did I vouch that scammer to believe him? Did we share same IP address? By imagining things it won't work

Could Raj be one of their key members?

Its funny how you were imagining me. I'm new to this crytocoins and came to know only in end of november after a bit coin article. Initially I purchased alt coins on ebay at premium price as I'm not aware of exchanges and this forum also. I can send those receipts to you.

I'm open to any legal investigation by anyone,and I'm no where related to that scammer. He has to pay me too.

I understand your feelings and you should understand mine.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:38:40 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 09:13:27 AM by cryptobuddy

Please see attached screenshot

removed upon the request by Raj because of privacy issue

here he considered me for foundation share

I'm active on dogecoin , you can see , I bought around 100000 devcoin , 50 mega coin, 100 altcoins and lost value. So I'm fed up with these coins and went to dogecoin, never interested in any coins.

I have just examined the screenshots of Raj's email box. It is really strange that the email history was truncated between 3 Jan 2014 and today... Could the emails be fake? Created by photoshop? Unfortunately, the pic quality is too poor for intensive pixel color analysis. Again, everybody here can make his/her own judgement.  Angry
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:49:09 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:48:18 AM by rajbandi

Please see attached screenshot

here he considered me for foundation share

I'm active on dogecoin , you can see , I bought around 100000 devcoin , 50 mega coin, 100 altcoins and lost value. So I'm fed up with these coins and went to dogecoin, never interested in any coins.

I have just examined the screenshots of Raj's email box. It is really strange that the email history was truncated between 3 Jan 2014 and today... Could the emails be fake? Created by photoshop? Unfortunately, the pic quality is too poor for intensive pixel color analysis. Again, everybody here can make his/her own judgement.  Angry

Ok Believe or not,

I got it what u r saying, I searched my email box as visacoin. So it was showing all the emails with word visacoin. See an email sent by other member Pinarello today and confirm with him.

Why dont you come to goto meeting, or use team viewer. You can personally view my emails. They are all personal accounts, and I dont want you all to read other personal emails which were not related to visacoin.

Willyou agree? Come with any screen sharing program, I'll show you my emails live. Imaging things it wont work.

Send me PM with screen sharing program or I'll happy to send to you.

rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:57:33 AM

Ok here the proof, in the above images, can you see a text box above menu left side top, see what the word typed? Be intelligent.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:22:18 AM

Ok here the proof, in the above images, can you see a text box above menu left side top, see what the word typed? Be intelligent.

Thanks for clarifying that you have used a search function. Please accept my apology for making this mistake. However, you have also given me a hint that all the emails shown are related to this VISACOIN event.

Having a detective mind, I can't stop examining the pics again. I found that there were two emails captioned "Meetup" that was sent to you by Pinarrello at 4:15AM and 4:32AM today. Seem like your friend Pinarrello is calling for a meeting up in relation to the "discovery" of the identity of the VISACOIN scammer.  Huh

Is Pinarrelo also a member of the VISACOIN IPO team? Again everybody can make his/her own judgement.

By the way, the use of a search function does not provide a piece of direct evidence that the emails on 3 Jan 2014 are real. Furthermore, even the emails are real. Does it provide a direct evidence to disprove the possibility that VISACOIN IPO is a well planned scam with good implementation of traces to prove the people of team are also victims in case the identities of the people involved are being discovered.
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:30:42 AM

Thanks for clarifying that you have used a search function. Please accept my apology for making this mistake. However, you have also given me a hint that all the emails shown are related to this VISACOIN event.

Having a detective mind, I can't stop examining the pics again. I found that there were two emails captioned "Meetup" that was sent to you by Pinarrello at 4:15AM and 4:32AM today. Seem like your friend Pinarrello is calling for a meeting up in relation to the "discovery" of the identity of the VISACOIN scammer.  Huh

Is Pinarrelo also a member of the VISACOIN IPO team? Again everybody can make his/her own judgement.

Ok imagine whate ever you like. I can also imagine you in IPO scam. Never ends. See the scammer is intelligent.

1) When the first visacoin page published.
2) When was the time I created this email. When I was creating this website I can see 100+ foundation shares already submitted. If I'm part of the scam How can I create website after 50+ foundation shares? Apply the logic. I think you can see in the above email, I'm asking him foundation share in 1-50 or 50-200.

I dont know about pinarrelo, you can see he is full member. He contacted me for the first time and today only. He contact me through my blog contact page, and meetup member contact page.  Its not like we were meeting Smiley. Any one can send a message. I can send you that email if you want.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:33:03 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 07:49:15 AM by cryptobuddy

I dont know about pinarrelo, you can see he is full member. He contacted me for the first time and today only. He contact me through my blog contact page, and meetup member contact page.  Its not like we were meeting Smiley. Any one can send a message. I can send you that email if you want.

This is weird... As you have used the search function with the term "visacoin", the email from Pinarrelo should not be shown up if there is nothing related to Visacoin.  Huh
Last but not least, Pinarello sent you an email 7 minutes (4:15 AM) after InsanityDev had started this VISACOIN Identity thread (4:08 AM). What a coincident!  
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:44:17 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:48:33 AM by rajbandi

This is weird... As you have used the search function with the term "visacoin", the email from Pinarrelo should not be shown up if there is nothing related to Visacoin.  Huh
Last but not least, Pinarrelo sent you an email 7 minutes (4:15 AM) after InsanityDev had started this VISACOIN Identity thread (4:08 AM). What a coincident!  

I told you I'm happy to show you my emails live if you have screen sharing program, it will clear all your doubts. I dont know about those timings better ask them.

Either hotmail search is dumber or ?

see the image now?

cryptobuddy

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:02:53 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 09:13:55 AM by cryptobuddy

Last but not least, Pinarrelo sent you an email 7 minutes (4:15 AM) after InsanityDev had started this VISACOIN Identity thread (4:08 AM). What a coincident!  

I told you I'm happy to show you my emails live if you have screen sharing program, it will clear all your doubts. I dont know about those timings better ask them.

Either hotmail search is dumb or ?

see the image now?

Thanks for providing us more evidence.. Thanks for clarifying Pinarello is NOT related to this VISACOIN SCAM.

Unfortunately, this is just pulling you down into the black hole even deeper. First of all, why didn't you admit earlier that Pinarello was talking to you about proof of "visacoin".  

You have deleted most part of the email. From the rest of the visible words "people with your visacoin debacle I have proof.", it appears that Pinarello has some sort of evidence, which is either supporting you are Visacoin or supporting you are NOT.  Angry
Everybody please make your own judgement!
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:06:39 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 03:00:45 AM by rajbandi

see the image now?

Thanks for providing us more evidence.. Thanks for clarifying Pinarello is NOT related to this VISACOIN SCAM.

Unfortunately, this is just pulling you down into the black hole even deeper. First of all, why didn't you admit earlier that Pinarello was talking to you about proof of "visacoin".  

You have deleted most part of the email. For the rest of the visible words, it appears that Pinarello has some sort of evidence, which is either supporting you are Visacoin or supporting you are NOT.  Angry

See I dont know anyone, Do imagine what ever you like. Why don't ask him directly about the proof., Why you r discussing with me.  I think he is refererring to initial website identity.  See I told you already it contains some unrelated information, I'll post PM to you with clear image.  

rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:10:48 AM

believe or not I dont care. Meet me on skype and will share screen share, ask your questions there,
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:16:51 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:49:34 AM by rajbandi

see the image now?

You have deleted most part of the email. From the rest of the visible words "people with your visacoin debacle I have proof.", it appears that Pinarello has some sort of evidence, which is either supporting you are Visacoin or supporting you are NOT.  Angry

Huh I sent u pm

what proof about ask him
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: