Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:48:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 2291 times)
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley
I agree with you. There is pure speculation at the market now. They will dump prices and take coins at a low price. In a few months they will sell them again at price several times greater. I'm sure of it.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:25:57 AM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

Peoples are human, they have sense of afraid too. But some peoples with strong believe in cryptocurrency will not leave crypto because this storm.
I think there are some peoples trying to manipulate the market. When you leave, later they will come to crypto for buying.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Carmon

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

The biggest problem is, the majority of us are in a hurry, to have the returns quickly. We are not in the long term anymore sadly. Therefore the moment the price sinks, we fret thinking we will be facing a huge loss and sell our coins.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

Not everyone panic when the price falls. It is because of the FUDsters who spread negativity and frustration, a lot of the newcomers panic and make stupid decisions. People who trust Bitcoin are still holding it which is very clear from the recent dominance of Bitcoin. Calm and composed investors are right now buying BTC at a lower price as much as possible.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

we really can't deny the fact that there are a lot of cryptocurrency users whose primary reason being in here is to seek investments.
that is why whenever they see the market falls down they will also be easily swayed to sell their assets, which then results to greater dips.
that is why it is very advisable to those who would want to join cryptocurrency to first research deeper about it.
cryptocurrency is not just a mere investment opportunity, it is a lot more than that.
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

I guess those guys wanted some risk-free quick profit and they have Zero idea of patience, which is a must for any investment, so they are trying to keep their loss to a minimum and moving on.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

one of the ways that I usually apply is to become a remora fish that always follows where the whale goes, in this simple way I reduce my losses.
The pope also has a community to do a big dump, so try to think smart before selling and buying
Your thinking strengthens my comet to go a long way in living a bitcoin life and right what you say is that if many people think and try to think smart before selling and buying so I am no one who feels the loss in selling and buying bitcoin is wrong one way I used to be a fish that always follows where the whales go, in this simple way I reduce my losses so that I can go into business quietly.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

It is a shame that the majority of the people are here for short term and quick investments. That is the main the market is unable to recover from the dip and is taking so long to recover because they panic and sell the coins off the moment there is a  bad news.

That's because they're misinformed because some of their friends or acquaintances told them that their money can grow here in a significant amount in a short period so they have this false hope and when they see it downhill they quickly panic and dump. A lot of noobs came here when the bitcoin reached ath with just limited knowledge or the worst, they doesn't have. So this bear market fear them and dump and make the market in bloodbath.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

I am strongly convince that this kind of scenario were mostly exercised by newcomers or new investors here in crypto market. We definitely cannot blame them because in their mind, investing is making a fast/quick buck instantly. That's why when the market drop straight down, then and there selling is the very best option to do. I think they still don't have the heart to bear the fear of losing all their investment. Patience is still lacking in their system.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

We need more of your post's Sir. People keep panicking when the price of BTC falls. I feel like there are some people who are actually manipulating the BTC price because they know when the successfully bring it down it will force people to cut their losses and sell off their investments. Cryptocurrencies are generally volatile and people should know that before coming into the scene. We should be wise and understand that cryptocurrencies are going nowhere. At worse, the price will drop, but it will rise again and will be even better.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

BTC is fluctuated so it’s not impossible to come back from this current situation. Carry on with your hope it will be increase again. And return expectation of investors who are invested on BTC.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

I agree with the point you have said here. If you look closely, you will see that most of the people in these forums are impatience. They think they will invest and get profit on the very next day. But no business work in this way. Every business has risks and needs time to established. Because of Their impatience, they sell the coins at cheap rate and whales take this opportunity to invest more.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

Some people who sold there tokens are not really in panic stage.
some of them knew that the token they are holding will fall that is why they sell it immediately and buy back at low.
this people do this a lot to take more number of tokens.
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

I can say those that panic most when invested and see the price coming down are those once that are into cryptocurency to make fast money
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

You got a good point, I totally agree with it. Most of the people in this field don't have patience. They want fast money. That is why they sell their coins at a lower price which is very unwise.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

Invisting and trading in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency was yo risky so that if the value dump or goes down those newbie here was the first who panicking and because of the influence of others that always saying this is bubble, bitcoin will be stop so that some of newbie was panicking but they didn't know that is tge time to invest and hold coins for the future rising.
BattleHippo

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

Exactly, i am totally agree with your opinion. Panic sales are the golden opportunities for big whales. But this can not be understood by those having panic people. They always expect uprise of the market.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

I don't know what other people think, but for me, during this time when the market is in red I prefer to hodl and buy cheaper coins for the hope to gain in the future. Those who panic does not really trust crypto technology and just here because they are following the trend.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

Volatility is one of the major feature of cryptocurrency. So the fluctuations always happens in this market. If we can't keep patience in the bad time then how can we gain profit from the good times.
Gururapyco

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

This happens mostly because people invest more than they can afford to lose. They don't think long tearm but want to make some quick gains but it doesn't work like that unfortunately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: