Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 2278 times)
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

There is always a risk in crypto, and the more we are afraid of risk, the closer we are to risk. There is no need to panic and in this setback we only need patience, patience to hold back so as not to panic and sell low.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley

not everyone is able to endure the stress of prices falling, especially the noobs who invested expecting immediate prices overnight. They will either learn or leave the community

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
stillwait123

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

The bitcoin market is complex but we can control it, time and brain are the two things you need so calmly learn the experience and do not worry too much
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

Only them who can explain why they panic everytime there is a price fluctuation of cryptocurrency. I think they don't really have enough knowledge of how cryptocurrencies work. They're also easily influenced by others who area also panic selling their cryptos so as the price keeps going down, the urge of selling their cryptos at a lower price is also high.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I think that is right to do not lose hope because if you really trust cryptocurrency or bitcoin you will not feel nervous or scared if the price of it drops.

LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

I actually believe there is no need to ever sell your bitcoin, or possibly just with the only intention: to buy more later.
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

indeed we need an explanation to clarify what is being experienced by the bitcoin forum, I am very surprised why the bitcoin forum is now worthy of investment, bitcoin forums are now very difficult to find gtatis tokens

yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Who is "you guys". There are many different types of bitcoin users in it for all different reasons but the ones who panic and crap their pants every-time the value drops a bit are the get rich quick schemers watching their money go down the drain. Ignore them.

You can be a fan of both the technology but also the potential to make money from it and lets not kid ourselves that money makes both the world and bitcoin keep turning. The miners don't mine for free and they rely on their paycheck to keep the cogs behind the scenes turning and if bitcoin ever does become unprofitable to them then they'll abandon ship and that's why the value is at least somewhat important so lets not kid ourselves about that.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

If you were to explain the bitcoin market price, could you grasp the reasons why bitcoins have a price difference between days?
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

I agree with you. I don't panic simply because I'm playing it cool and simple taking it one day at a time. If you don't expect to be rich in a snap of a finger, then you should not panic. You should learn how to be patient and play your cards well in this investment on Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.
sawree6

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Nothing can be totally stable in our world. Everything is so changeable, especially, relatively new market of cryptocurrencies. No one asset can continuously increase. So the fluctuation of prices is inevitable. Those who panic because the price downs, don’t understand what they invest in and why. Big investors take advantage of it and buy crypto on cheap. So before entering crypto world make sure that you understand the rules and risks.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

Nothing can be totally stable in our world. Everything is so changeable, especially, relatively new market of cryptocurrencies. No one asset can continuously increase. So the fluctuation of prices is inevitable. Those who panic because the price downs, don’t understand what they invest in and why. Big investors take advantage of it and buy crypto on cheap. So before entering crypto world make sure that you understand the rules and risks.

yes the risks will always be there and we cannot do anything to prevent it, but maybe we can avoid it by researching more and understand how crypto market really works.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

yes if you sell when the price is down it makes the people that have much money to buy your coin at the low price and they will get the big profit, its mean that every time you sell your money at the low price you will make other person happy because of it

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

thanks for your advice, hopefully the beginners who come to bitcoin can read this thread. I have personally learned about this, about Bitcoin and price fluctuations. so that when the price falls like now I don't panic. if they still panic and sell their bitcoin. then they have to learn more about crypto currencies.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

Bitcoins are still mainly controlled by a very small group of people, it will take years if not decades before bitcoins adoptions across the globe to be the Stor of wealth it most likely will become.
Now we are still in a transfer fase, the relative small amount of bitcoins in the world needs to be shared between as many people as possible.
And in this fase, we will see massiv crash followed by unexpected bull runs.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

The minds of all investors should be like you, but cannot be denied because panic is always there. Plus many new investors do not understand the origin or strategy of trading.
panic will always make a loss, the point of be patient, waiting for a good opportunity and should not be greedy if there is an opportunity then taken, there is no need to Much profit, little but always there.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

One of the main enemies, those who invest their money in the crypto currency is financial ignorance, which should be eliminated.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

They panic because they are concern about their money , because there is a chance that it might loss. We cant take that to people because its really hard to trust nowadays especially that bitcoin price is unpredictable. Just be patient and be positive.

AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

One should stay calm when there is a big move in the market, either up or down. Those who check prices every day, will do mistakes, trade too much and lose. Buy and hold is usually the wise strategy.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

When market prices experience a significant decline, there will be a lot of investors who feel panicked and finally sell their coins to avoid their losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: