Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitmain Defend BTC at 5800 - 6000 USD?  (Read 410 times)
Eto_mete

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

Bitmain is an operator of one of the largest Bitcoin mining pools. It is one of the largest and most successful producer of ASIC as well. I think in this market of pump and dump, Bitmain is going to defend Bitcoin.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

Bitmain is an operator of one of the largest Bitcoin mining pools. It is one of the largest and most successful producer of ASIC as well. I think in this market of pump and dump, Bitmain is going to defend Bitcoin.

And why should they defend it? To save the people that screams "Boycott Bitmain!!!" the whole time on every social media?

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

Bitmain is privately owned company that’s use to mining crypto. So they dominate over crypto. It’s a most profitable company. But wish they can’t defend BTC.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

No one needs to defend bitcoin. It will recover on its own and also bitmain owns just 4-5 % of total hash power. They wont try to do this.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

Bitmain is a successful mining Company mining BTC for long. I feel positive for them. But the market doesn't rely on only the mining. There are hypes, peoples influences and other factors that influence the BTC market also.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

I say : Yes. They have a lot at stake and have the cash to do it!
BTC is the Future!

I strongly agree that bitcoin is a future money and it must be developed again because this is needed by many people.
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

I think bitman will continue to allow bitcoin prices to fall to around $ 5300 - $5500 to create a panic trad. after that it will enter a phase where bitcoin will be pumped to increase again

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

Bitmain has already sold a lot of their Bitcoin supplies. They are buying Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin's reserves near Bitman are no longer as large as they used to be.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

At such rates, bitcoin can drop to 3000-4000 $. Ether already $ 250 is just a tin! I hope the climb will be as fast as the fall.

flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

we really don't know coz they announce before that they fully support bitcoin cash and if you look at the leaked Bitmain Balance Sheet you will see that their BTC is decreasing while bch accumulation is increasing. Anyways, there's a lot of speculation about bitmain but let's not forget that every company aims for big profit so anything goes for them. If bitcoin remain top crypto (which I believe will do) then there's no reason for bitmain not support bitcoin at all specially now that they are planning to go public and need a lot of investor.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Mulbuggie

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Not only Bitmain but I think the sharks and whales of the market are also going to back bitcoin up from falling below 6,000$ mark. Just look the current market graph. Bitcoin has been hovering around 6,100$- 6,500$ mark for 3 days straight. Which means the support on 6,000$ is too strong for it to go below.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 440

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

BTC is the Future!
Did you mean that Bitmain should pump the coins when it reaches at $5800-$6000 levels in order for them to as least break even?

I'm not sure about that, although they have a lot of money to begin with, it doesn't makes sense for them. If there's a coin that they are going to pump, I'm sure that it should be their beloved Bitcoin Cash. They don't have a lot of stakes, even if bitcoin goes below $6K, they can still profit by just selling bitcoin mining gear.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

BTC is the Future!
I hope they will really give a solution. Because if the price of bitcoin falls below 5,000 usd, there will be no profit for miners, it will be bad for the network because the role of miners is very important to process every bitcoin transaction.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

BTC is the Future!
Bitman has no obligation to protect Bitcoin's prices, they are only obliged to upgrade and enhance the value. Protecting BTC will depend on true investors and I think the whales always do that. They often use Bitcoin to manipulate markets and money laundering.

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

If mining becomes unprofitable then they will stop using asic machines and mine something else. It is in their best interests to ensure that bitcoin stays above $5000 or their company might collapse

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

BTC is the Future!
Perhaps they also quietly take part in the dump to earn some money, as it was with the BCC. They are not interested in the general fall of cryptomarket, so they will support bitcoin, but what is the price beneficial to them?

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

Have you not read the stuff about their IPO? Bitmain threw away most of their BTC propping up Bcash. That failed.

Anyone singlehandedly attempting to prop up anything is a total idiot. All that'll happen is that every other player will simply use it as an opportunity to rape the propper until they're drained completely and then the market will carry on on its natural trajectory.

Trying to keep Bitcoin above a price it wants to go is like trying to hold back an incoming tide. You might be able to lash up some barriers for a bit. Then you're swamped and dead.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

bitcoin price will increase in future because it is more popular and demandable in crypto markt. it difficult to hard predicted but if you analysis past year price list you should mention that easily it price upward more than $8000. it future are good.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

bitcoin are more profitable. it is made by blockchain technology that's why people are trust it. and they increase their investment. in future it will get price more than $8000. it will be make your proft.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

bitcoin are now more popular and potential. it price will increase and it will upward more $8000. if you analysis past year price list you can easily understand that. it is more promising for ensure profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: