Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 05:27:15 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing As A Beginner  (Read 2736 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

I have only just started investing, this resource is good for stock market but what should I look at for crypto investing?
First you must have guts and dedication before anything else,knowledge about the product and service coins has offered.patience and strong personality for readiness incase price drops drastically

All this attitude is the weapon of every investors that succeed in this market,skills and brightness is just a second option

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aris novianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

REMI

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

invest for beginners by choosing the most affordable coins first, and also have to trade every day, in order to quickly understand trading, I used to learn to trade by choosing low coins and selling at high prices.

airdropwwani

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

Let's start with clarifying the purpose of investment. And for anything it is necessary to master knowledge and let's begin small investment to gain experience. From those, I think that my own investment rules will be visible.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
ismelda_ita

Activity: 377
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

I think a link that you provided has given instructions and steps that must be done as a beginner. If you want to try it, do the steps from first to end.

Dowrich80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

I think there are many things that you must have in mind before investing crypto trading, The main thing is the market trend if you have a good understanding of this area then you have a clear and clean screen where you have good option to go and the second is working with very patience than I think you invest anywhere by little knowledge about relevant coin.
maarx

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

I have only just started investing, this resource is good for stock market but what should I look at for crypto investing?

Just study the coin's growth trend. Get into coinmarketcap.com. You will have list of coins with all rates. You can find all the coins listed in exchanges. Pick few best coins with different rates. The current market is really in favour of traders to purchase as much one can in cheapest rates. Crypto currencies will certainly yield good turn over unlike even benefits from stock market.Split your investment and spread across more coins.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
ironman2014

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

The greatest thing about cryptocurrency market investing is that you can start almost from any amount of money that you alright now even if you have less than $100 you can start with that.

Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

There is no extraordinary way to make investments in to crypto. Its just that, you are moving from a cash system into a cashless system of investment. Remember to invest what you can afford to loose, yet could bring you maximum returns. Currently, the prices of the coins are quite surprising and so I do not recommend which coin is good for investment. You can study the coins for sometime and determine which one is doing better on the market, then you can buy some from the exchange market.
cizatext

Activity: 350
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

As I beginners you must first of all study the market and at the same time understand the intricate of the investment you are about to invest in and crypto currency investment is a highly volatile investment since it does not have a fixed or stable price so you need to understand this in other to avoid panic during crisis. The first step to take is to study the market first.

hatshepsut93

Activity: 910
Merit: 601

Vires in numeris

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Buy Bitcoin, don't touch altcoin at the beggining, observe them to learn their patters and only later you can try to trade them (with very small amounts, >5% of your portfolio). Don't hodl altcoins, they perform worse than Bitcoin in the long run, instead hodl Bitcoin and don't sell at a loss unless you plan to rebuy at lower price. Learn to ignore FUD/FOMO and make some good reasoning and form your own opinion based on analysis instead of trusting in everything you hear from so-called experts.

nicolesalv

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

As a beginner I think you must familiarize and study the cryptocurrency first before jumping into investment.You need to know first what you should do or what is the good coin to invest or even the market situation. gather enough information before investing so that you will not incur losses in the end.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
sheenshane

Activity: 364
Merit: 131

yahoo62278 "campaign management services"

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

Buy Bitcoin, don't touch altcoin at the beggining, observe them to learn their patters and only later you can try to trade them (with very small amounts, >5% of your portfolio). Don't hodl altcoins, they perform worse than Bitcoin in the long run, instead hodl Bitcoin and don't sell at a loss unless you plan to rebuy at lower price. Learn to ignore FUD/FOMO and make some good reasoning and form your own opinion based on analysis instead of trusting in everything you hear from so-called experts.
You have a point, a good start in investing which is bitcoin. There are selective altcoins also but you need to choose those altcoins at the top of the market cap price, just like Ethereum, I guess it also likes bitcoin a high possibility of profit has when you holding these coins. But invest only when the market price was down at that time you may grab the opportunity.
Avoid panic selling at all and don't sell when your profit was not there stay hold as what you can until you see your profit.

Capt00

Activity: 324

"In God We Trust"

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

It's better good start is investing a bitcoin even if you invested a little amount when the price goes up I'm sure you have also a better profit on investing on this. Highly volatile makes you more profit it is the fastest fluctuate of all coins so I guess it is a good start.
Invest then hold until the expected date of bitcoin bouncing back, that mostly happen on the month of December.
bagalkot

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

First better you know about cryptocurrency and how it works. One thing you should understand is patience if you are buying bitcoins and price goes down dont panic and buy more if you got investment your buying price and profit will come surely but it may take time. That is why invest in portion like money management just fix how much you are going to invest and buy in small portion and when the market is more down buy another portion so that your buying price should be averages and when the market is getting recovered you should be in profit sooner.
Visteryy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

I think a link that you provided has given instructions and steps that must be done as a beginner. If you want to try it, do the steps from first to end.
This requires an understanding process that helps them understand the basics. And advanced things will learn gradually to be learned. Need to teach them the psychology to be ready to face the challenges of the market. No matter which circumstance is firmly believed to succeed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
djgtr

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

I hope you are aware of the extreme volatile nature of cryptocurrencies. It's not going to be as stable as the stockmarket but this can also be good if you like high risks with high returns.

I would say you should follow the coins you want to buy closely first (website, social media, Ann thread here) to get the full picture and then move to exchanges and analyze volumes and trends.

I would consider myself that I have knew what is volatile it is the nature of cryptocurrencies in the market. The assurance that the project will boom easily as fast as we can is just nothing if we cannot seek for more informations. We should practice developing the mind through gathering informations.

PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE
CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY
                    ▄▄██▄▄
                ▄▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄███████▀▀▀████████▄
         ▄███████▀▀        ▀███████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀      ▄▄▄▄      ▀███████▄▄
     ███████▄      ▒███████▄▄     ▀▀█████
      ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀█
          ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄
     ██▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀████████▄
    ▐█████▄▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀██████
      ▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀██
         ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█▄▄     ▀▀███████▄      ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█████▄      ▀████████▄      ▀███████
     ▀███████▄▄      ▀█▀▀      ▄████████▀
         ▀███████▄▄        ▄▄███████▀
            ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
                ▀▀██████████▀▀
                    ▀▀██▀▀

█░████████████████████   █░████████████████████            ██████░           ██████                  ████░░  ████████████████████  ███░████ ███████░ ███   ░███           
       ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░██░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░           ░████░██░░          ███████░              ██████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   █████░   ██████░  ███   ░██░           
       █████                     ░██░█                          ████░█░█████         █████████            ███████░░  █████                 ███░     ███ ░███ ████ ░███             
       ░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███    ░██░█                         █████░   █████        ██████████░         ░██░████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░  ███░     ███  ░███ ░██████             
         ██░█████████████████░█  ░██░█             ███░█     ░█████      █████░      █████ ████░█      ██████ ███░░  ██████████████████░░                                         
                          █████  ░██░█             █████    █░██░█        ░░████     █████  █░████   ░█████   ███░░  █████                                                         
                          █░███  ░██░█             ░████   ██████          ░█████    █████   ░██████████░█    ███░░  █████                                                         
        ██████████████████░████  ███████████████████████ ░█████              ██████  █████     █░███████░     ███░░  ████████████████████                                         
       ░██████████████████████    █░████████████████░█░ ██████                ██████ █████      ░██████       ███░░  ████████████████████ 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀
DAVETUN

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

As a newbie investor, it is good you get conversant with what  Initial currency represent, ensure you understand the project and what they are out to offer, Be sure of the problem they are out to solve, for me I tends to recheck token with high bonus as some are scammers in search of investors to scam .

pobeditelvezde

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

So, you have a wonderful intention to be an investor. As you are a beginner you should be more careful at the first steps. I suppose you will face with some troubles on your first investments because currently market is in the downtrend and this situation is not good enough for investors. In order to protect yourself from big mistakes you should decrease your risk in every operation.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

As a newbie investor, it is good you get conversant with what  Initial currency represent, ensure you understand the project and what they are out to offer, Be sure of the problem they are out to solve, for me I tends to recheck token with high bonus as some are scammers in search of investors to scam .

Yes you are right, investigating the entire ico before investing a huge amount is the proper way of picking an ico because in this way you will be avoiding scam tokens in the market.

Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

You should be ready emotional. Crypto investment have high risk because it has also high returns of profit. Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile in nature. It is not going to stable in the crypto market, it pump and dump. Always follow all the social media accounts to be more updated of the coins you are going to invest. Always analyze the volume in the coins and it's trend in the crypto market to be updated with your investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.