Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 12:30:09 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing As A Beginner  (Read 2901 times)
Norik01

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

I consider that principle in every investment the same. Know, what product you invest, and will look, as they work in a few last years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eternad

Activity: 629
Merit: 250

Eternad Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

if you want to invest as a beginner then you have to know about the coins you want to invest, whether it has good potential to grow or not so you can make a profit from investing in the coins
Having knowledge on what we will buy or we will do is a must, investing is risky yet fulfilling when we see some growth on what we invested but we need to assure that we will be updated on what is the news to void losses.

▀███▄                                          ████
                                                                             ████                                       ████
                                                                               ███                                   ████
██████             ██████        █████████████          ████                               ████          ███                  ███
███ ███           ███ ███        ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ████                           ████            ███                  ███
███  ███         ███  ███        ███                                  ████                       ████              ███                  ███
███   ███       ███   ███        ███████████                    ████                   ████                ███                  ███
███    ███     ███    ███        ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ████               ████                  ███                  ███
███     ███   ███     ███        ███                                        ████           ████                    ███                  ███
███      ███ ███      ███        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                      ████       ████                      ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       █████▌      ███        █████████████                        ████   ████                           ▀██████████▀

███████
                                                                                                    ████
  BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE 
  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Match. Bet. Play.  ▬▬▬▬  
|
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   LINKEDIN
●●● ANN ●●●● WHITEPAPER ●●●
REDDIT     SLACK     TELEGRAM
|
Pertingo2ga28

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

I think we should Start reading and researching about Cryptocurreny.We don’t have to be an expert but make sure we know most of the basics.Understand how does each coin maintain it’s value and it’s future developments.
gamechangers

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

It is more risky to jump into bitcoin or cryptocurrency investment without doing enough research about it. You don't need to be in a hurry at all if what you are after is good results. Spend great time studying cryptocurrency first. You can later following this with investment once you are satisfied.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
yunzau

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

yes a very interesting investment. as a beginner you should understand the basic and general terms of crypto so that it can contribute optimally and always keep abreast of market developments.
Dahonglaya28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Investing as a beginner,I think we should keep reading and  search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept.
anaumar

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Crypto Exchange You Own

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

there are many things that must be considered if investing in cryptocurrency, starting from getting to know the coin that you want to make an investment, then how the fundamentals are, always pay attention to the market situation

╔═   Worlds 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange   ═╗
═══  Join Whitelist  ▂▃▅▇  Tokeneo  ▇▅▃▂  Join Bounty  ═══
╚═  Facebook  ══  LinkedIn  ══  Telegram  ══  Reddit  ══  Twitter  ═╝
Zeus143

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Invest in crypto is too risky,But We should keep study a lot and buy at least two different coins, one that seems to be stable and valuable and another that is risky and offers you the chance for short-term investments, where you fast profit and learn how things work quickly.
Yasinionela

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

For the coins you have to invest you must do your own research about it. avoiding scam is not as hard to know many people posting here what ICo's or projects our scam time to time. and in crytocurrency short term and long term invetmenet is effective as long you know how the markets go.
gurang

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

I have only just started investing, this resource is good for stock market but what should I look at for crypto investing?
as a newbie before you enter in this job if you want to earn money you should learn how you can handle it correctly and to how you overcome it, if you want to achieve your goal you must have some knowledge also
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

I have only just started investing, this resource is good for stock market but what should I look at for crypto investing?
As I know, the investment principle on the trading platform is analogous to each other. Just different about the user interface. The most important thing here is that you choose the coin that has the potential to invest.
IriskaLate

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

SOOM 4th Blockchain's innovative

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

First of all you need to understand that this is a very risky business. There are several options for investing in the crypto currency - here are some of them: 1. You buy a coin which your opinion will give good growth and sell it when it happens. 2. You choose the project that, in your opinion, will successfully enter the market and the coin will begin to grow well and make a profit.
I follow this direction, there are very worthy projects.

▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ █▄  ▄█
▀▀▄▄ █    █ █    █ █  ▀  █  SOOM Blockchain
▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ █      █  http://www.fourthblockchain.org/index.html
abduramann

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Ten months ago, I was beginner, too. After spending an important number of days for research, I've concluded that the tokens with passive income are really important. Following my conclusion, I've invested in Dropil and Miracle.Tele. DYOR.

▆ ▆▆▆     STEMCELL INNOVATIONS     ▆▆▆ ▆
────────────  Buy Tokens  ────────────
Stem Cells on Blockchain
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

The important thing is you have to have knowledge of crypto, and the other half is patience. These two points are important because crypto is unstable and full of risk.
MichaelCorleone

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

Investing in stocks vs crypto is very different. Crypto for me is gambling. For stocks, you have much stricter regulations and information that the companies must release, so you can make better decisions as an investor. Same for IPOs vs ICOs. You can make an educated guess with IPOs and stocks, but you cant really with ICOs..
jayawchaminda

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

I am also new for crypto investment. I am always checked bitcoin forum post, tweeter post and join the telegram newsgroup and see many introduction videos from youtube. also, I take advice on who is the longtime invest in cryptocurrency.
Blackamoh

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

I suggest for beginners do not first invest if you do not have enough information related to tokens that you want to make investments. because you might fail to make a profit because of making a mistake
kemetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

Investing in stocks vs crypto is very different. Crypto for me is gambling. For stocks, you have much stricter regulations and information that the companies must release, so you can make better decisions as an investor. Same for IPOs vs ICOs. You can make an educated guess with IPOs and stocks, but you cant really with ICOs..

personally I do not agree with what is said by you but I respect you and that, because everyone has their own views and opinions about crypto.

crypto basically with gambling is not the same, because with us trading / investing in crypto requires good analysis and it takes not only a short time to be able to get a profit, although later the price cannot go back up but we will be able to get our money back even though a little loss. whereas in gambling we only have good luck with the results that we get, and if we experience defeat our money will run out without leaving any change.

Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

For crypto investing I think that it's better to look just here, in this forum you can really find all answers on your questions even without asking them, just read clipped threads in trade and marketplace sections.

Elyziey

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

My husband is about to go home now for good from working overseas.  He told me about his plan of investing some amount with cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin.  We have been with this plan since last year and we thought it is the right time to invest and monitor that investment.  We are not worried about the risk but we are quite confident instead with positive mind set.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.