Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin  (Read 31969 times)
feby

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

Penambangan Bitcoin bersifat ekspansif dan lebih berkuasa. Jadi Anda akan menggunakan untuk berhati-hati Anda akan tahu proses penambangannya. Kemudian Anda akan menggunakannya. Tapi Anda tahu perangkat lunak penambangan untuk digunakan dan mengumpulkan lebih banyak informasi. Ini akan memberi Anda lebih banyak kesempatan untuk pertumbuhan di masa depan. Mudah sekali sehingga perlu pendinginan tempat kerja untuk proses.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

Everyone needs cheap electricity especially  in mining bitcoin so we have to find the solution for this  maybe we try solar panel  .
Everyone absolutely do and in a case where electricity is not cheap at all, it is best to consider something else than mining as you may not get your return on investment as quick as possible which does not make sense to me. Even if you want to try solar, you will still need to spend some huge amount of money and I really do not know how feasible it is yet, but i guess those who have tried it can tell us that.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

Yes, I think you have a nice idea and one can earn good amount of profit for it. I would advice you to put a solar power plant there as there is not a constant supply of electricity and this could make the work more easy and energy efficient. Electricity cost is too low in venezuela and one can earn a good profit from mining there. Looking forward to invest in this as i was planning to start a mining in place where electricity is cheap. But please try to insure the security of miners as they cost high as there are frequent strikes and stone pleating things there and this could effect the earning.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:17:47 PM

Would you put your miners in Venezuela if I were to offer such a service?
That is an interesting idea, but I don't really want to give my miners to a place with such political situation.
AllesandroStrinj

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:36:53 AM

Irkutsk / Russian Federation - (for company to) decrease price to 0.015 usd kw/h
ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:01:25 AM

Thanks for this mining site offer. Gonna try it and i hope you can help more of bitcoin user!

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
LucasHarris

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:56:28 AM

why not just set your own miners?
IOMining

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

I hope this will help a few of you mining gurus looking for a great offer and awesome returns.

L3+ $64 per month plus $50 setup for 5+ miners
S9 $112 per month plus $50 setup for 5+ miners
Avalon741 $92 per month plus $50 setup for 5+ miner

If you guys need any help or advice on import duties, shipping or colocation prices for other miners plse let me know, be happy to help.
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

ur fee is so high and electricity is much more

Many know this fact,solar panels is best for the cheap electricity.If you want get more profit from the Mining,you need to use of Solar panel sure.For solar panels,you need to inverse only once later all Electricity is free.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:54:08 PM

Oh.  This is a fairly large charge for electricity.  She is a barrier to bigger earnings.  You need to look for an alternative
Serg_777

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

DAICO

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:34:20 PM

Hi.
A little bit about Russia.
Here I engaged in the production of bitcoins. Moscow. The Climate Is Cold . 9 months of the year in cold. 6 months of the year is very cold.

In EURO
The actual price of electricity in Russia in the European part the price is 4 rubles per 1 kilowatt or 0,057 Euro cents, if the production via gas-piston plant for producing electricity out of gas with the cost of 1.5 rubles per kilowatt or 0,018 Euro cents for 1 kilowatt.
In Dollars
From electric plant 1 kilowatt 0,067 USD cents, if the production via gas-piston plant for producing electricity out of gas with the cost 0,021 USD cents for 1 kilowatt.
You have questions write and ask.

DAICO "Зeлeнaя Шaxтa" -=+Пpeвpaщaя Teплo в Жизнь+=- www.greenmine.online
Aya1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:27:16 AM

Why do you think that cheap electricity for bitcoin mining, maybe your intention is easy in payment with bitcoin, not cheap for mining
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:45:36 AM

Why do you think that cheap electricity for bitcoin mining, maybe your intention is easy in payment with bitcoin, not cheap for mining

If use mining it needs to more power so it will use to care. Solar panel is useful to power save and electricity bill save. You will use power to mining process. Mining is counite the network process.

Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:45:07 AM

Solar panels are the most cheapest electricity for mining bitcoins there will be installation charges in the beginning for solar panels but later it will help to earn more profits, solar panels helps to mitigate electrical charges by using natural energy for electrical energy which is helpful in mining bitcoins and other crypto currencies. Solar energy helps to reserve more electrical energy which can be used for mining bitcoins using many machines and rest of the energy can be sold out which can help to earn profits.

family934

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:36:39 AM

The cheap electricity for the bitcoin is the electricity from the coal in our country. Our country have more mines of the coals and have a large production of coals from those mines. So the electricity from the coal in my country is very cheap then other sources electricity.
bizalaz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:51 AM

Electricity is expensive and therefore we need to look for an alternative to using it in extraction machines to get more profit.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

Electricity accounts for a fraction of the bitcoin miners' income. You can contact the competent authorities to negotiate the most appropriate electricity price. Electricity accounts for about 10% of the bitcoin miner's income. good luck.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

Down side - part of that area is near-desert and kinda warm in the summer, but dry so evap cooling should work REAL well.
bizalaz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:42 PM

Cheaper electricity can be at the expense of solar panels, it's a pity, but they have a lot to do, this way is not initially profitable.
gartheugenio

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:49:19 AM

You can find cheaper power supply when contacting local authorities. Each country has a different power consumption policy and you need to study this to make the right decision. Using cheap power supplies helps you maximize profit with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: