Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2827 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

I think the reason why cryptocurrency is created to make payment transactions faster and easier, lesser transaction pays may the other reason but the concept  had not practice in the current time because they are now focusing on how to earn more money to it in which the main reason why we are now suffering the long drought because the circulation of crypto is not intended, buying and using should be taking part to balance the supply and demand.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Cryptocurrency still consider as criminal investment so there are a lot of mission for crypto in order to keep it's existence.
But as for now, bitcoin replace gold as my primary investment and it also have it's unique function just like currency. Of course this speciality not every investment able to do that !
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Crypto is probably with many functions and missions and visions. But i think it is going to normalize the over dependence on banking services as they will work hand in hand for great efficiency.

Crypto will be used to make purchases, pay for train tickets amongst others
look forward to its dominance.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

Very interesting question.

There is short story behind this. Satoshi created just one thing, blockchain and created only one current that is Bitcoin. Now, his vision was to create a currency which is free to use, irreversible transfer with strictest safety and security of funds that are ebbing transferred in the BTC forms.

Later, more smart people came to the market, they studied the blockchain technology and boom, they created more coins, with utterly idiotic ideas and no as such vision.

So real vision was only Satoshi's one rest is just junk mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
missg23

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is created to make the transaction on the internet faster and reliable. By eliminating the third party, each transaction becomes faster and convenient. Powered by blockchain cryptocurrency will become a hit.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

I think the mission of crypto is to show world new view on decentralized finincial system. And promotion of blockchain technology.

Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Well, for me, I believe the concept itself is to contribute it's own quota monetarily to make the world a more better/easier place to be.

The end of it therefore, is to rid from the planet earth the problems associated with financial transactions between and among it's inhabitants.
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
its mission is to change everything that is crelated about doing any kinds of transaction, it can make any transactions much easier, much convenient, and since technology is evolving, crypto might evolve too, it can become the way how we expect it to be in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

in my opinion bitcoin's mission is to make both the financial world easier for more transparent financial transactions, in my opinion bitcoin is a financial solution and I believe bitcoin will change the world
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

At the moment, a crypto currency mission is to make money to the most skilful people. Earlier it was planned to use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, but because of speculators it became difficult to do.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

When it was conceived, cryptocurrency was supposed to be a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency was created as a decentralized virtual currency that uses cryptography for security making it difficult to counterfeit and since it is not issued by a central authority you are confident that the governments can’t take it away from you.
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

Every one of us have different beliefs of what is crypto will do to our lives. As my journey begins here, i did know what is the prior thing that crypto can do. Affects of daily needs of life, make a better life and give us more knowledge about technologies that can bring us in the future with this world of crypto.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

Can't answer this question as well. Yes one of the purposes is to replace real money.
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

If you don't understand the mission of crypto, perhaps you should start by reading the first crypto whitepaper: Bitcoin's. https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

We already know that every finacial transaction has third party involved because each of us are controlled by them, that's why crypto created to decentralized the individual's assets,so that all people in the world have rights and freedom to be comfortable.

and indeed the ease that is obtained does not have a huge cost in transacting,
all of them are held by those who own the altcoin, and this convenience will
surely eventually penetrate all over the world, for ease of use and will certainly materialize in the future .
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

cryptocurrency is still in the development stage and there is still no visible value to some people in its implementation, but some projects have been successful and continue to be developed so that the tokens that have been created become a transaction tool in the payment program and its management

crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

The world did not immediately build, but for some of its parts, so here. Now this is even more difficult, because people are given everything, and they do not want to change their lives, they are already doing so well.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

One of the main missions of crypto currencies is to change the whole world's approach to the method of payment. Crypto currency helps to move to a new digital method of payment relations between buyers and sellers. I hope that this way will fully enter our life.

tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

Originally, its purpose was to create a decentralized system of financial transactions. However overtime it has evolved in its essence and purpose, and is being utilized in many different projects.
belimblink

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

By using blockchain, cryptocurrency allows ways to use that cannot be done by other payment systems before. But, Cryptocurrency is not just a matter of sending money. I believe it has many features, opening many other possibilities that need to be explored by developers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: