Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2827 times)
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

Crypto, actually, started as a project to support market anonymity & avoid third parties in transactions, of course, this has evolved with the launch of new currencies. I think, the main mission of cryptocurrency is to give people greater freedom to manage their finances.

You have a great point mate. In addition, for my own opinion crypto are helping people to elevate their financial stability and want to improves economic of each individual into a progressive invironment at all times. I think one of the great mission of crypto is to become a direct currency of all countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

Alipay in China has practically killed fiat in the major cities such as Shanghai. With an incentive and legal backing, blockchain tech might be picked up by the masses.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

At first, it was to help people  transfer money anonymously without the use of banks, they were not able to trace the transactions that were made with cryptos so a lot of people got into it. Now I think people are using the cryptos more as a means of investment in order to make money instead of using it as a currency as they were intended for.
RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

I think cryptocurrency is not to replace money, cryptocurrency is like electronic money, but you can use it for investment because it has rising and falling prices. crypto cannot replace money and crypto only wants to be electronic money.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

With cryptocurrencies many things will be better, safer and faster. Decentralization has many advantages and i think crypto will be very successful.
Alogme23

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

I think it's going to no longer be clean to replace the cutting-edge financial system, even though our future is a virtual economy. however of direction blockchain generation can be closer to regular existence, although it will take a long time to be adopted hugely, due to the fact blockchain ought to first get legality globally.
baotoutq
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
In order for the crypto currency to be accepted by the world financial community, the consent of the authorities is necessary. A lot of people who have power against the crypto currency, because they can not control it.
Control by the government is the main issue and the main problem.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

Cryptocurrency promotes peer-to-peer transactions and blockchain technology. The former can eliminate the middle man and facilitate transactions, and blockchain will keep information safe.
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

Crypto has become one of the most valuable investments, for now, a lot of power is created to get more communities, the competition that will not spend time so that it can develop well for the future. There will be many young people who will plunge and study crypto so that it has so many benefits. Crypto is very global and online transactions are popular and bring a better level of life.
I agree. The mission of crypto is to facilitate transactions and bring a better level of life. I believe that crypto will be widely adopted soon and people will realize that crypto is better than traditional currency.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Bitcoin's mission is to replace paper money and at the same time to destroy the centralized banking system

ETH has other purposes. Therefore they have smart contracts that are applicable in many spheres of life
You may have misunderstood about Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be able to replace FIAT as well as destroy decentralized banks. Bitcoin will benefit people for transparency, high security ... It can not destroy bank. It only makes it possible for banks to apply it to the system
Destroy *centralized* banks, you mean. I also agree that banking system will only benefit from blockchain and Bitcoin. VTB and Sberbank of Russia are planning to use blockchain.
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

I believe that blockchain technology will achieve very great successes all over the world. I think that this is not the end and this technology will develop with great force.
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

the mission of blockchain and cryptocurrencies is to become a new economic system, to replace the usual cash. to create conditions for equal development of the business.
BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

I believe that crypto-currencies could not exist without public-key encryption. Cryptography with public key or asymmetric cryptography. Ensures confidentiality and confirms ownership.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

there is no mission such that. there is no mission for crypto, but there is a purpose why it has been created, it has a use for individual like us. technology is evolving, that's why crypto has a huge participation with that.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency is a testing ground for the future new financial system, the alpha version. Once cryptocurrency will replaced a monetary unit but will be centralized and managed by banks.
heyou80

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

in my opinion, a principle that is decentralized from crypto. Then crypto has a mission like to realize an all-round system order is easy. All linked into one, but there are no rules that are quite difficult.
Karasawa007

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

There are several projects / coins that are used in real life (for example, used for Woo Commerce, etc.), but not much. this possibility will continue because it is still the initial development stage. it takes time to realize it in real life because it is related to government regulations in every country

KUROINEKO.GD
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

To make the world better? To my mind it is the greatest mission of crypto here. I like crypto and I am trying to help it in developing, but it is not enough I think. The possibility of crypto's death is very low and it seems to believe in its changes is better to deny it.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

The mission of crypto is to make the world a better place for man kind.
gunbars

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

I think the main mission of cryptocurrency is make people independent from banks and government controlling systems. To make people free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: