Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: N.Exchange confirmed lying, ICO might be a scam. Please tag  (Read 521 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 11:53:04 AM by jacee

These kind of people should not be allowed to host an ICO.
They've failed to honor their contest and I wouldn't be surprise if they will never process their bounty campaign payments after their ICO.
Their CEO compromised his laptop which may have risked the data or funds from their ICO investors.

Chat log:

N.exchange opened a signature contest back in June 21
link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4508029.msg40590842#msg40590842

After the said date of announcement of winner, they never updated the thread on who won the contest so I took the time to send them a message and ask them to give us an update.

After that, they informed me that I was the winner but they still didn't update their thread.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, You are the winner!

They've asked me to send them an invoice and I did but after that, no update again from them.

I've sent them another email on July 20 and asked again for an update and
this was Olegs' response:

I have no idea how they got scammed or if this was even real because I clearly sent them an invoice with my details.

so I asked them how they got scammed and they responded to me on

July 26

no words again after a few days and then

July 29

this was the last message I received from Oleg. Then he no longer responded on my email so I went to check if they were active here in the forum and turns out, they were actively managing their bounty.

Oleg was also seen in their telegram chat.

I tried messaging Oleg on telegram and all I get as a response was a "hi".

So I went to talk to another guy from their team, this Chirag Neb.

July 28

I was asking him why Oleg didn't sent the payment when he said that he will send the payment.

They were active on chat and was active in bitcointalk responding to their bounty thread here:

then he said Olegs' laptop was compromised

NOTE: I only got a response from them when I sent a message on their telegram chat. They were ignoring my pm on telegram.

August 2

August 7

August 10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

It seems, now a days you can dream for a million dollar business without having a penny in your pocket. I wonder these guys have any fund at all. They are looking forward to the ICO to boost their cryptocurrency wallet. Some of the replies on the texts are really unprofessional.

Hi, why are you saying we are scam?

How does signature payment related to us
scamming people for exchange!

If they can not handle these sorts of simple low loaded issues then how could they handle huge customer query and other task loads when they will actually manage to run an exchange.

Thing is we are very few people managing a lot of tasks
It's their problem, not yours. A professional team will not give these excuses.

I smell doubt.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

It seems, now a days you can dream for a million dollar business without having a penny in your pocket. I wonder these guys have any fund at all. They are looking forward to the ICO to boost their cryptocurrency wallet. Some of the replies on the texts are really unprofessional.
Maybe they're actually busy and traveling places? First things first, why would anyone participate in a contest started by a newbie account when the amount is not escrowed? These things are meant to happen if you don't force to company to escrow the funds.

@OP, can you do anything about it? Yes, ask him how difficult it is to send a payment while traveling? Pretty sure he is carrying his laptop and it hardly takes 60 seconds. They're lying.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 11:12:23 AM by Avirunes

I think more than a month is a long time to send the prize as promised. You should have waited for the amount to get escrowed before submitting. I will add a tag right away. You can ask DT members to check this case.

BTW their site is listing recent exchange orders which still haven't completed yet. Someone is starting exchange orders there and isn't depositing it and that is filling up their "Recent Orders" list. Plus its interesting that even after payment window of 15 mins is passed and there is no deposit against the order, the order still is listed on "Recent Orders".
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

BTW their site is listing recent exchange orders which still haven't completed yet. Someone is starting exchange orders there and isn't depositing it and that is filling up their "Recent Orders" list.
Possibly a scam: Look at their signature campaign thread if you want to further investigate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178080.260

The webiste is broken at various points and they seem  to have only one support to handle the entire exchange : Chirag  Moreover, their linkedIn profiles look suspicious. Those linkedIn experts on the forum should check the authenticity of it.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

I was messaged by their team for escrow matter of that contest after I gave them the escrow address nothing happened and after a day or 2, more applicants of this contest posted their entry after all funds is not being held to escrow.

Their previous signature campaign is also suspicious and even this recent one. After that, sh*t happens, why they assigned a person who is responsible for payment that is in travel?

A professional team will not give these excuses.
Well, they aren't in the very first place.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:17 AM

@OP, can you do anything about it? Yes, ask him how difficult it is to send a payment while traveling? Pretty sure he is carrying his laptop and it hardly takes 60 seconds. They're lying.
I did asked them why they can't send payment when it can be made with a single click. Their response was that the laptop of their CEO was compromised.
Then he was busy again.

I think more than a month is a long time to send the prize as promised. You should have waited for the amount to get escrowed before submitting. I will add a tag right away. You can ask DT members to check this case.

BTW their site is listing recent exchange orders which still haven't completed yet. Someone is starting exchange orders there and isn't depositing it and that is filling up their "Recent Orders" list. Plus its interesting that even after payment window of 15 mins is passed and there is no deposit against the order, the order still is listed on "Recent Orders".

Thank you!

They sent me a telegram message in response to this

They said they were an "instant exchange" "we don't keep user fund" "we cannot scam anyone essentially"

They've sent me a message on telegram after this thread being posted for an hour. Why wouldn't they respond publicly.

Also they are asking again for an invoice to be paid on the "upcoming" week.

Possibly a scam: Look at their signature campaign thread if you want to further investigate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178080.260

The webiste is broken at various points and they seem  to have only one support to handle the entire exchange : Chirag  Moreover, their linkedIn profiles look suspicious. Those linkedIn experts on the forum should check the authenticity of it.

Yup. That's one more thing. Their signature campaign is also live so people are advertising them for free.
There is also Davor B. Who is actively updating their telegram group.

Their previous signature campaign is also suspicious and even this recent one. After that, sh*t happens, why they assigned a person who is responsible for payment that is in travel?
I did thought that the funds will be escrowed since I saw you posted on the earlier page.

It is their CEO, Oleg. Chirag said he is the one responsible for payments which doesn't make sense. There should be more people in their team but seems like there is only 3.

He did mentioned that they are a very few people managing a lot of task.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

They re-opened their signature campaign and disappeared then. Previously they didn't even tell to people their campaign was closed.....
I sent a PM 2 days ago about, the guy was logged in but didn't bother to reply to me... something I really hate btw.
I am going to remove their signature or change it with "Not paying me!!!"
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

They now completely ignored my message on telegram and seems that they don't have any plans on paying the contest.
Only response I received from them was another "Hi" yet they are actively responding to other users.

I'm requesting DT members to please tag the account of n.exchange.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

They now completely ignored my message on telegram and seems that they don't have any plans on paying the contest.
Only response I received from them was another "Hi" yet they are actively responding to other users.
Now it's quite evident they don't have any intentions of paying you. They should have been tagged earlier considering the above investigations. Please send a link of this thread as a personal message to one of the active DT members in this thread. (The Pharmacist/ malboroza/ Vod).

Also share your post on their social media handles: https://www.facebook.com/n.exchange1/   https://twitter.com/cryptonexchange
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:58:53 AM

Now it's quite evident they don't have any intentions of paying you. They should have been tagged earlier considering the above investigations. Please send a link of this thread as a personal message to one of the active DT members in this thread. (The Pharmacist/ malboroza/ Vod).

Also share your post on their social media handles: https://www.facebook.com/n.exchange1/   https://twitter.com/cryptonexchange

Thank you! I already asked The Pharmacist and he already left the account a negative feedback.
No one in their telegram group is believing tho since someone is making fun of this and they can't take this scam accusation because they are calling this a "simple bounty issue".

Already shared a tweet as well.

Note that they are fully aware of this scam accusation but chose to not address it.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

No one in their telegram group is believing tho since someone is making fun of this
Who's that clown?

and they can't take this scam accusation because they are calling this a "simple bounty issue".
If they can't solve a very "simple bounty issue", then there's no point in using their useless exchange.

Note that they are fully aware of this scam accusation but chose to not address it.
Shows how unprofessional they are.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

No one in their telegram group is believing tho since someone is making fun of this
Who's that clown?

It was some "investor" who claims that he knows the team personally.

chirag who was in chat didn't even take the time to talk with me and instead let this guy speak.

Oleg is nowhere to be found on telegram btw, he made a new account after this accusation was posted.
Zapo
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

If they can't be trusted to pay a couple hundred dollars, why should we trust them with bigger sums of money.

Seems like a scam, or just extreme laziness.

Anarchist

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

They ignore any PMs now (at least from me) here and avoid to reply on Twitter and on their thread
A bunch of losers who disappear when there is a problem (if a problem is really here)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

They ignore any PMs now (at least from me) here and avoid to reply on Twitter and on their thread
A bunch of losers who disappear when there is a problem (if a problem is really here)

Oh, it's not just you mate. They've also been ignoring my messages for quite some time now. Btw, I saw Oleg in their telegram just now. He replied to someone asking about the presale.

There was someone also asking about why they got negged in here but this mesh guy is just plain too rude.

MR Mesh:
I hate it when bounty hunters (the lowest of the low crypto investors) have the audacity to call projects a ‘scam’. Who are you even 😂
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

MR Mesh:
I hate it when bounty hunters (the lowest of the low crypto investors) have the audacity to call projects a ‘scam’. Who are you even 😂

This is really a shameful reply. Others question the authenticity of their project. It looks down on the identity of others.
It is like a cheater who lied to your money and when you go to find he theory,but he shouted to you "Get out".

Anarchist

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Oh, it's not just you mate. They've also been ignoring my messages for quite some time now. Btw, I saw Oleg in their telegram just now. He replied to someone asking about the presale.

There was someone also asking about why they got negged in here but this mesh guy is just plain too rude.

MR Mesh:

Something I really hate is when I am ignored and people don't reply to me.
To be honest I prefer someone who replies to me "fuck you" instead of someone hiding behind his keyboard Angry
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

bumping this up just incase people are still believing that they are legit.
They're not. And they're still lying upto now.

n.exchange sent someone to talk to me just now, only to convice me to invest in their ICO.   Undecided

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:55:38 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 05:22:53 PM by jacee

Just to inform everyone that still thinks that n.exchange is a legitimate exchange. I've just got a confirmation that the team has been lying to me since June.
Their guy on telegram told me that the real reason they failed to pay me and the others that claimed that n.exchange owe them is because of this:

Why bother to make excuses in the first place? Why can't they just tell the truth (if this is really the truth)?

They've just deleted their Telegram group. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: