Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin -Investors first choice- bleeds the altcoins  (Read 722 times)
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

Actually when any coin getting high price people wants s to invest there so if the btc price raise again altcoins users may sell their coin and will try to invest in btc so altcoins may bleed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

All altcoin getting melt against of Bitcoin, unfortunately. I hope BTC make bounce from here and we all will start to laugh anymore.
Because almost all altcoins have pairs with BTC on exchanges BTC will always lose less on valuation than altcoins. We should have a decent bounce up in a week or few days from now.
Bitocek100000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

I do not believe my eyes when I watch the courses of altcoins. $ 263 Ethereum, unbelievable and scary. Looks like a sale at IKEA. I hope this ends in September.

zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

There many altcoin available on crypto world but all altcoin are not still matured. That’s why BTC still best to invest but hope altcoin improve gradually and then it will stay neck to neck with BTC.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

Basically in normal market when we see any company offered us good product that time we switch our brand based on the same scenario happen in crypto market like when the price of BTC will high that time many of them wants to buy this coin and they will be switching their coin so it may happen that altcoin may suffer.
Fromand1993

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

It just shows the trust people put on Bitcoin rather than the Alts. The current situation of the ALT market is due the recent ETF rejection, which is true but it was caused by Bitcoin since a lot of people started holding BTC instead of ALTs because they thought Bitcoin was a much more reliable option to invest on where it caused the dump for the Alts.
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Bitcoin was always the most dominant coin in the market. It is the first discovered cryptocurrency in the market and still ranks first among all other cryptocurrencies. I think domination of Bitcoin will rise further in future.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency which used the Blockchain perfectly. Altcoins are very in number. In case of investing in Cryptocurrencies, BTC will be the first choice as are mine also. I suggest investing in a portfolio which assures every coins existence as well as a nice stable profit.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

We have had upto 30 billion $ leave the market capitalization yet bitcoin holds above 6100$, the result is that the altcoins are bleeding out badly and bitcoin's dominance soaring higher than usual? when will this stop?                 
I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin to reduce the risk, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and decreasing in the past days and the price of altcoin is ongoing. Plummeted and still no sign of recovery. Currently the market capitalization is only $ 200 billion so I think you should only invest in short bitcoin.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

We have had upto 30 billion $ leave the market capitalization yet bitcoin holds above 6100$, the result is that the altcoins are bleeding out badly and bitcoin's dominance soaring higher than usual? when will this stop?                 

In my opinion, this will stop when fake ICO projects and coins are reduced. People are investing in projects with no progress and stagnation (not all of them of course). That's why the market is declining.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Utouippe

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

I think it's a good news for the market. Bitcoin is the most potential coin in the market and it alone holds almost half of the total cryptocurrency market capitalisation. Soon the price of Bitcoin will start rising higher and market will recover back its position.
Roaring Goblins

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

The alt market bleeding right now cannot entirely be blamed upon Bitcoin. People might have converted their ALTs to Bitcoin and after the bubble of ETF popped the down trend started. ALTs market bleeding is just another sign of this bearish trend in my opinion. More or less, all the coins are bleeding right now.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

It is hard to replace bitcoin in the top spot. The popularity of bitcoin have played a very important role for its survival. So dominance over other coins  may take even a longer time than what we might expect. Bitcoin will always be the king of cryptocurrency until an altcoin might just solve all weaknesses of bitcoin and put it as an additional feature onto itself.

acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

The actual true fact is that Bitcoin controls the crypto world and for the altcoin to gain independence, BTC dominance has to drop to a very low value which will be very difficult to happen. Anyways when BTC moons and soars high above, the alts will gain momentums as well.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

The actual true fact is that Bitcoin controls the crypto world and for the altcoin to gain independence, BTC dominance has to drop to a very low value which will be very difficult to happen. Anyways when BTC moons and soars high above, the alts will gain momentums as well.

Absolutely right! Bitcoin is at the top so for any investor BTC is a very big attraction. Its almost like why would you waste time with the altcoins when you can go big on BTC - its what I suppose, anyways.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Looks like this is occurred because SEC delayed decision regarding bitcoin in ETF. That maybe the reason for bitcoin's dominance.
But do you think the delay will be short ? i dont think so. So, this bleeding market will continues until there are any good news on altcoins.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

yes in cryptocurrency, investors must choose between Bitcoin and Altcoin, if their choice is BTC then Altcoin will go down,
but if the choice is Cryptocurrency and FIAT, then all Bitcoin and Altcoin will be expensive when investors choose Crypto
the point is, choices that are not chosen will bleed
malamjumat8

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

this happens because at this time the state of bitcoin has fallen again, so it happens like that, with the existence of altcoins, bitcoin can soar quickly. maybe that's what I can say!
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:41:45 AM

bitcoin is indeed the main coin for investors, now the price of bitcoin is down and surely investors are looking for other coins that can be benefited, like alcoin, and when bitcoin is as stable as they will return to bitcoin .
Faemon

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:40:12 AM

This was evident. The investors are invested on altcoins so that the moment bitcoins goes up in terms of price, they will sell their altcoins up and will exchange it for BTC instead. That is why the altcoins bleed. And this is a vicious pattern that has been going on in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: