Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: good screener/advanced filter anyone ?  (Read 148 times)
pirotick (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

Hi all,

Anyone knows any good site/app/tool with fairly advanced filtering for altcoins and of course, to have a bunch of coins listed?

I have been struggling for days to find a decent filter to find what I am looking for, but so far everything is just basic at best.

For example, I would like to filter coins by the volume % rise in last 24 hours (comparison ability). All screeners I found just have an option to filter by 24 hour volume (which tells me nothing if there is nothing I can compare it to). Also would love to compare some current data with historic if that is possible at all!

Anyway, looking for advanced screener or filter, it can be paid of course, so do offer advice.

Thanks in advance!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Canon9

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:43:25 PM

I have been chasing one as well. You can have a look in tradingview . com cryptocurrency screeners?

Bitscreener . com is one also ?

What do you think what type of trader are you day trade or swing ?
pirotick (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

Tradingview is good but it has limited coins listed. Bitscreener, although I see is advertised on these forums and elsewhere as advanced, is downright basic tool. Most of its features can be found on coinmarketcap. It has nothing other than basic filtering.

Mid to long term, but this tool would be handy. Didnt think it would be this hard to find paid one with this function.
pirotick (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:15:25 PM

Have posted this in wrong section maybe (asking cause of lack of replies)? Or maybe this is actually non existent what I am looking for?
albort

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

There really aren't many good crypto screeners. I've been using wallmine's cryptocurrency screener as its functionality is the closest to that of the advanced stock screener tools available. Use the 'relative volume' filter to check for the volume change in the past 24 hours.
Ozzi8bit

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

Hi there,

In case you are still wondering about a great tool to explore all those exploding cryptocurrencies, I am thrilled to announce that we are really close to release our brand new cryptocurrency screener.

CoinHubble.com - is set to become the most capable crypto screening and analysis tool. With a wide coverage of cyptocurrency exchanges, free-form custom filters based on all major technical indicators and the ability to run search over the crypto trading history, we have what it takes to help you find the best altcoins and ICO tokens for investment or speculation. We are sure this comes in handy in navigating the present falling market - you are going to need something more powerful than simple price and volume filters.

We are launching soon! In the meantime, don't hesitate to visit our coming-soon page at CoinHubble.com to learn more about the core features and browse examples of what can be found with our advanced cryptocurrency screener. Be sure to subscribe for our news and promotions as we are already issuing a newsletter with a lot of goodies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: