Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:18:53 AM

Having Faircoin first on mintpal voting for the next 4-6 days will give us more visibility before we actually hit the market.

Then if som1 can really manage that genius idea of multipool this could be truly an amazing feature.

Creating constant buy orders and demand this is going to be good.

Maybe the dev can offer a bounty on the FAC website?

It could motivate some people with a bounty thats true.

I wish to see

1-Faircoin texas holdem poker!
2-Multipool ( maybe in the future couple of weeks)

If we have a real poker software or website this could really become interesting!

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nobigdeal

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:21:15 AM

Guys as much as BTC donations are always appreciated, I really don't think there's a need for that.

Let POT be added. We're second on the list anyway,we'll be in next time around which gives us more time to develop ideas and let people get aware of the coin.

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:21:42 AM

A request to withdraw 0.04382485 BTC from your Poloniex account to address 16YuGZ2v4HJhjUaGG8vXMcWgaJrhu8i2mL was just made

what about you!
I hope we work together!

I dont get it , whats the hurry. If we dont get listed now we will in the next 4-6 days.

What about you guys keep your btcs in case we have projects to fund.

If we start projects funding this community will be very responsive.

Keep your btcs, appearing first on mintpal for the next couple of days will just do us good publicity!

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:23:22 AM

Can anyone using mac verify if this is the osx wallet?

I use windows and cant verify.

I need to send this link to an online shop owner in order for us to be listed in a very good online shop.

But for this i need som1 to verify this file http://pcmerc.com/files/FairCoin-Qt.dmg and tell me if its the osx wallet client.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9973aad663a4d8a4a23ea4973e1fd2577dd535f7573cf953fbf5abbb4d3bd31d/analysis/1395831266/
No virus dont worry!

Glad to help. But I have no mac by hand....

Does anyone own a mac and can verify if its the right OSX wallet?

Its free of viruses, i own a pc and i cant verify this file is the right file to send it to an online shop owner.

A little help there people? Just a simple verification and confirmation will be enough Smiley

CONTACT
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:26:23 AM

We need trade on mintpal, vote for fac

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:31:16 AM

Hello guys !

Sorry if my english isn't good.
We are a young team of developpers and we are quite new in the world of Altcoin.
We trust in Faircoin, and we are trying to help this coin with our best idea.

We have just one question, a stupid question but pretty important tu us, even if we don't need an exact value, what would you think will be the value of 1 faircoin in $, in the futur ? ( 1 FAC = $1 )

We just need an opinion, we know than we can't predict the futur, but we need some value, even if they are wrong, its pretty important for our project.

Thanks guy and best luck with the coin !

At least, 0.1$ in my opinion.

1 FAC = $1, easy! Grin

I share your enthusiasm Tongue

coin-table

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:38:55 AM

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=FAC

regards

Stellar Lumens an easy introduction - https://stellarkitty.com
mamamia2014

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:46:47 AM

Hi,

regards

Nice! I saw FAC is the No. 52!!!     I saw many efforts done by the community.
I also agree that just let POC go. They are just crazy with huge premined coins and hurry to dump and cash them.
We have time to spread the fac to more people. We don't need a Pump-Dump coin...

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sx75uvAc2oXuJo4wzDAHodx1SYbtGzbhhT
junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:49:29 AM

Hi,

regards

like this +1
whoopdee

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:31:39 PM

Having Faircoin first on mintpal voting for the next 4-6 days will give us more visibility before we actually hit the market.

Then if som1 can really manage that genius idea of multipool this could be truly an amazing feature.

(btw: wouldn't this also be good for the coin's infastructure? More mining -> more active FAC wallets -> more nodes -> easier syncing?)

if by multipool you mean mining pool, it exists already. however you dont get paid to hash, and if your not carefull you can leave the network LOCKED due to a diff that cant be delt with by the coinholders genning wallets anymore. this happened during launch distro.

at this point(at least) a pool is not needed, and would probably be harmfull as it has been in the past.
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:34:22 PM

(btw: wouldn't this also be good for the coin's infastructure? More mining -> more active FAC wallets -> more nodes -> easier syncing?)

if by multipool you mean mining pool, it exists already. however you dont get paid to hash, and if your not carefull you can leave the network LOCKED due to a diff that cant be delt with by the coinholders genning wallets anymore. this happened during launch distro.

at this point(at least) a pool is not needed, and would probably be harmfull as it has been in the past.

They mean a multipool... you throw your hash at it... it automatically puts you hash into the most profitable coin, be it DOGE/LTC/AUR/Whatever, and then it automatically sells it on an exchange and buys FAC and that's how you get FAC for your hash.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
whoopdee

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:36:31 PM

They mean a multipool... you throw your hash at it... it automatically puts you hash into the most profitable coin, be it DOGE/LTC/AUR/Whatever, and then it automatically sells it on an exchange and buys FAC and that's how you get FAC for your hash.

wtf
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:46:31 PM

wtf

It creates a constant demand for FAC. Because you are technically mining other coins, selling them and then buying FAC.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
liugangliuliu

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:37:10 PM

Coin Voting:71131

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:28:21 PM

wtf

It creates a constant demand for FAC. Because you are technically mining other coins, selling them and then buying FAC.

This could be what boost the price and maintain it stabilised.

Since there will be this constant demand comming from the multipool + comming from the projects,online shop and more.

CONTACT
liugangliuliu

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:55:21 PM

Long live the unity among the people of the world

mamamia2014

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:58:14 PM

wtf

Since there will be this constant demand comming from the multipool + comming from the projects,online shop and more.
+1
Multipool + online game + shop will give FAC value. Look at BC from 500 satoshi to close to 10k satoshi! They have a good community to improve it. We also have!

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:00:40 PM

wtf

+1
Multipool + online game + shop will give FAC value. Look at BC from 500 satoshi to close to 10k satoshi! They have a good community to improve it. We also have!

Not to forget there is 50% more bc than FAC. Which mean Fac is more rare and potentially could stabilise at a way higher price.

We just need to keep supporting it and make more advancement.

CONTACT
fair-cointeam (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:06:16 PM

the mining reward is 0.001 FAC
nobody will mine for profit
stop talking about multipools plz Smiley
mamamia2014

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:10:56 PM

the mining reward is 0.001 FAC
nobody will mine for profit
stop talking about multipools plz Smiley

sorry, dev,
I think you may misunderstand what the multipool is.
Go to the BC thread and read it!
Briefly speaking, we mine other coins with our rigs and sell them for Bitcoins and then buy in Faircoin with earning Bitcoins.
That will keep buying, so the price of FAC will be up-- no doubt!

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: