Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
Seefude

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:01:47 PM

Much Hello!

Our launch was a great success and we are all working together to make this coin the next... NXT Wink

Faircoin will be the number one proof of stake cryptocurrency, and everyone is working together and contributing to make this happen. There is a huge initial community behind this coin and soon Faircoin will be a top 10 cryptocurrency!

We believe in this currency long term, and since we realize it may take some time to get on the major exchanges and coinmarketcap, we have set up an over the counter market for people to buy and sell Faircoins.

Please visit our new site:  http://www.FaircoinExchange.com

About us: We are a team of best friends who have been in crypto for years, and we are dedicated to make trading Faircoins easy, fast, and most of all secure. We are working hard to expand our exchange functionality and hope you will also help facilitate the growth of this new market.

We already have a large amount of pre-orders from people who either missed the distribution or want more! If you would like to be added to our orderbook or have any recommendations please send us a message.

Cheers.

Why didn't the dev post this himself... I don't trust you...

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fair-cointeam (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:02:29 PM

Regarding coin distribution:

We are sorry about the delay, we had no way of knowing when the signup phase would be complete.
And we want to be 100% available in case anything goes wrong while the distribution script is running.
we will start sending out the coins in a few hours, and only once we are 100% available and sure there are no problems with anything.

Thank you for your patience,
Faircoin Team
FaircoinExchange

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:05:33 PM

Hi ,
This is NOT part of our team,
Please be very very careful!

We are not part of the official dev team however we plan to be very active in this community and to build a strong reputation. We do not want to hold your funds, we will execute your trade and send you your coins as soon as humanly possible. This is the massive security advantage of an over the counter exchange.

Thank you.
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:05:47 PM

Guys, what should I do next after I got the token? Could not find, where to input it.
stratoos

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:10:59 PM

Much Hello!

Our launch was a great success and we are all working together to make this coin the next... NXT Wink

Faircoin will be the number one proof of stake cryptocurrency, and everyone is working together and contributing to make this happen. There is a huge initial community behind this coin and soon Faircoin will be a top 10 cryptocurrency!

We believe in this currency long term, and since we realize it may take some time to get on the major exchanges and coinmarketcap, we have set up an over the counter market for people to buy and sell Faircoins.

About us: We are a team of best friends who have been in crypto for years, and we are dedicated to make trading Faircoins easy, fast, and most of all secure. We are working hard to expand our exchange functionality and hope you will also help facilitate the growth of this new market.

We already have a large amount of pre-orders from people who either missed the distribution or want more! If you would like to be added to our orderbook or have any recommendations please send us a message.

Cheers.

Hi ,
This is NOT part of our team,
Please be very very careful!

Even their site says that 50million Fair coin exists ever, however its not ture, there is no limit, only 50million was generated at start, more coins will be generated trough PoS.
And it would be better if somebody make a true exhange site like dgex.com for NXT, rather than to make a kind of "broker" site like this.
henry88it

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

FaircoinExchange SCAM
anonuser777

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:18:38 PM

Much Hello!

Please visit our new site:  http://www.FaircoinExchange.com

Cheers.

Me neither. The style of writing of this text kind of "rang a bell" in my head. It's very similar to the scammers who set up coinminingunion corp (CMUC) on cryptostocks. The two sites use the same IP if that means anything (likely a proxy).

http://who.is/whois/http://www.faircoinexchange.com
http://who.is/whois/http://www.coinminingunioncorp.com

DO NOT TRUST

EDIT: Pretty shitty whois site I used. Will do further research.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:21:24 PM

Much Hello!

Cheers.

Me neither. The style of writing of this text kind of "rang a bell" in my head. It's very similar to the scammers who set up coinminingunion corp (CMUC) on cryptostocks. The two sites use the same IP if that means anything (likely a proxy).

http://who.is/whois/http://www.faircoinexchange.com
http://who.is/whois/http://www.coinminingunioncorp.com

DO NOT TRUST

Good call !
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:22:15 PM

No one is going to get their coins if no one mines.

Please publish mining pool info (URL, port number) and I will put one of my GPUs on it right now.

I'm just soloing. 10 minute block targets OMG! lol..
ITGeniusGuru

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:23:04 PM

Guys, what should I do next after I got the token? Could not find, where to input it.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wave with both hands - vigorously - at the boat you just missed.

Anyone buying un-used tokens? I - too have one.
kino

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:23:51 PM

We are sorry about the delay, we had no way of knowing when the signup phase would be complete.
And we want to be 100% available in case anything goes wrong while the distribution script is running.
we will start sending out the coins in a few hours, and only once we are 100% available and sure there are no problems with anything.

Faircoin Team

Hello fair-cointeam, thank you for the update. I understand that you estimated the sign-up phase to take at least 5 days from launch. I the meantime, would it be possible to publish the list of addresses and IPs that will get the coin so people here can make some sort of analysis of the distribution model. This makes for an interesting case study of measuring the asymmetry of distribution although we cannot cover the ones using proxies. It will also serve as reference should people need to validate against the blockchain.

COMM WALLET: CeujLVHAZ96gG3U91cENhWdSxN89qfkrnn
Konfcoin13

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:26:46 PM

Faircoin Team

Hello fair-cointeam, thank you for the update. I understand that you estimated the sign-up phase to take at least 5 days from launch. I the meantime, would it be possible to publish the list of addresses and IPs that will get the coin so people here can make some sort of analysis of the distribution model. This makes for an interesting case study of measuring the asymmetry of distribution although we cannot cover the ones using proxies. It will also serve as reference should people need to validate against the blockchain.

+1

this sounds fair!
FaircoinExchange

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:29:38 PM

Even their site says that 50million Fair coin exists ever, however its not ture, there is no limit, only 50million was generated at start, more coins will be generated trough PoS.
And it would be better if somebody make a true exhange site like dgex.com for NXT, rather than to make a kind of "broker" site like this.

The 50 million hard cap was a typo, we have not slept for a few days, it's fixed now. We agree a real time exchange is also necessary, but there are much larger security risks with such an exchange. We are working on more advanced functionality and improving the site as we speak, please remember we only started working on this a couple days ago. Hopefully more exchanges will surface soon. In the meantime we will help connect buyers and sellers.

We used a shared hosting service so I'm sure you'll find many other sites on there...please do not label us scammers without proof, we really want to help make this coin hugely successful and we have no intention of scamming anyone. It is good to be wary, but if you claim every new service is a scam before they've done anything then this coin will fail.

Soon we will start making trades and our positive feedback will speak for itself.

Thank you.

FaircoinExchange.com
annpaol

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:31:39 PM

Much Hello!

Cheers.

At the rate of 0.00112 we are all rich Cheesy
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:34:23 PM

Much Hello!

Cheers.

hutercoin = about the same cap = 0.001 btc value

that value is not unrealistic at all
sin242

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:35:54 PM

Much Hello!

Cheers.

I would love to see that price...  but there's no way...

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:36:14 PM

I still cannot get the wallet to synch.
kimb0

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:36:52 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wave with both hands - vigorously - at the boat you just missed.

Anyone buying un-used tokens? I - too have one.

HAHAHA thank you for making my day Cheesy

PIG: 7Hj3rfTDbzEPVh98n3N3t7UJRBhQq8GDX4
annpaol

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:37:38 PM

Much Hello!

Cheers.

50,000 BTC market cap ? I hope so and also better but is very difficult Wink
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:38:34 PM

I still cannot get the wallet to synch.

try synching without any nodes, but let the client run for a bit
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: