Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:35:23 PM

Much Hello!

Our launch was a great success and we are all working together to make this coin the next... NXT Wink

Faircoin will be the number one proof of stake cryptocurrency, and everyone is working together and contributing to make this happen. There is a huge initial community behind this coin and soon Faircoin will be a top 10 cryptocurrency!

We believe in this currency long term, and since we realize it may take some time to get on the major exchanges and coinmarketcap, we have set up an over the counter market for people to buy and sell Faircoins.

Please visit our new site:  http://www.FaircoinExchange.com

About us: We are a team of best friends who have been in crypto for years, and we are dedicated to make trading Faircoins easy, fast, and most of all secure. We are working hard to expand our exchange functionality and hope you will also help facilitate the growth of this new market.

We already have a large amount of pre-orders from people who either missed the distribution or want more! If you would like to be added to our orderbook or have any recommendations please send us a message.

Cheers.

Why didn't the dev post this himself... I don't trust you...

Me neither. The style of writing of this text kind of "rang a bell" in my head. It's very similar to the scammers who set up coinminingunion corp (CMUC) on cryptostocks. The two sites use the same IP if that means anything (likely a proxy).

http://who.is/whois/http://www.faircoinexchange.com
http://who.is/whois/http://www.coinminingunioncorp.com

DO NOT TRUST

EDIT: Pretty shitty whois site I used. Will do further research.

Nice job!

Scammers go hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:36:58 PM

I'm from the UK, I bet I got a good share of the 2.93%  of visitors

UK is fucked up, so less intelligent brain here but on FAC you are not alone  Grin
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:46:37 PM

UK is fucked up, so less intelligent brain here but on FAC you are not alone  Grin

You sir can get on your knees, and I will then undo my trousers, pull down my underwear, lift up the the shaft of my penis, I will then present you my testicles. Upon which you can the proceed to " SUCK MY BALLS"!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ZeroControl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:49:31 PM

UK is fucked up, so less intelligent brain here but on FAC you are not alone  Grin

You sir can get on your knees, and I will them undo my trousers, pull down my underwear, lift up the the shaft of my penis, I will then present you my testicles. Upon which you can the proceed to " SUCK MY BALLS"!

Sir. you have my respect!
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:50:00 PM

Any countdown about the start of this distribution?

I though NXT had only 100 mil i just noticed they have 1billion coins. and its worth 0.04$ !!!

if faircoin manage to get to at least 0.2$ this would be amazing, it could have to potential to reach higher but for this, it requires more developement from the devs. The only reason bitcoin price is so high is because it is used for else then trading purpose if the same happens with faircoins we are set to go.

DEV any future plan? elaborate please.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:55:30 PM

You sir can get on your knees, and I will them undo my trousers, pull down my underwear, lift up the the shaft of my penis, I will then present you my testicles. Upon which you can the proceed to " SUCK MY BALLS"!

Sir. you have my respect!

Why thank you kind sir.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:00:30 PM

LMAO!! What i meant to say was intelligence is falling and people are getting more dumber than smarter and this is the truth, may be their education system to blame i dunno but still truth is truth. Dont take it hard mate just because you are UK citizen lol. Have seen enough too how new people are growing in UK for slave market and 2.93% of visitors on FairCoin site proves that clearly. Grin
nerdist

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:09:41 PM

when exactly are we getting rich ?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:10:41 PM

Oh I see, if that's the case, you can stop sucking my balls now.

I'd have to agree with you, the UK population is "SUPER DUMBED DOWN", maybe too much fluoride? or all the aluminium the aircraft keep spraying on us, due to the "geo engineering", but something is defiantly up with everyone.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

In about a years time, after we promote the shit out of this coin!

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:14:45 PM

Anybody got their stack yet ?
stratoos

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:16:54 PM

Never, when the price will move up everybody will sell a lot of coin, so the coin will be distributed among a lot of people not only 50k.
That is happend with the bitcoin too, those who bought a lot for cents only very very few people kept their bitcoins after 1-10$, only some developers did and those who forgot they have.
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:23:29 PM

Guys, what should I do next after I got the token? Could not find, where to input it.

The period is over.... Sadly.

Why it's over?

http://fair-coin.info/#/home
Addresses: 15635 / 49750

Faircoin is the first Fairly distributed crypto currency!

100% Proof-Of-Stake*
    All you have to do is download the wallet and insert your address
    After 5 days or 49,750 addresses, 99.5% of the coins are divided fairly between everyone!
MapleShibe

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

Why it's over?

Try hitting the refresh button Wink

it's been "Addresses: 49750 / 49750" since yesterday (and even went over that for some time.
annpaol

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:28:16 PM

Any countdown about the start of this distribution?

I though NXT had only 100 mil i just noticed they have 1billion coins. and its worth 0.04$ !!!

if faircoin manage to get to at least 0.2$ this would be amazing, it could have to potential to reach higher but for this, it requires more developement from the devs. The only reason bitcoin price is so high is because it is used for else then trading purpose if the same happens with faircoins we are set to go.

DEV any future plan? elaborate please.

But on the other side look at PMC. 500k coins all mined and actual value of 0.00035 BTC. Less coins is not a warranty of best price.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:28:49 PM

Never, when the price will move up everybody will sell a lot of coin, so the coin will be distributed among a lot of people not only 50k.
That is happend with the bitcoin too, those who bought a lot for cents only very very few people kept their bitcoins after 1-10$, only some developers did and those who forgot they have.

Quite possibly, I don't intend on selling any of mine for a while (unless it goes for a stupid amount?), I would like to help build the community, and get the word out.

I think that the early adopters should all help promote as much as possible too.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:32:05 PM

Quite possibly, I don't intend on selling any of mine for a while (unless it goes for a stupid amount?), I would like to help build the community, and get the word out.

I think that the early adopters should all help promote as much as possible too.

It's in their interest.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:34:06 PM

Guys, what should I do next after I got the token? Could not find, where to input it.

The period is over.... Sadly.

Why it's over?

Faircoin is the first Fairly distributed crypto currency!

100% Proof-Of-Stake*
    All you have to do is download the wallet and insert your address
    After 5 days or 49,750 addresses, 99.5% of the coins are divided fairly between everyone!

You missed the boat friend, you are stuck on the shore, while we all wave good bye.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

stratoos

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:34:14 PM

Me neither, but if almost all of the early stakeholders thinking like this, and there is a minimal demand the price could reach a big level Cheesy
But I don't know what will happen, I think we have never seen an equally distributed coin how behaves on exchanges.

Maybe every owner who got 1000 coin will reserve ther stake for years, maybe everybody will sell it for nothing, nobody knows Cheesy
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

Agreed, we need to set up facebook, twitter, reddit accounts, the usual stuff to get the word out.
It's in their interest.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: