Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XVV] Veronite – a multi-platform brand [PoW] [AIRDROP] [CN HEAVY]  (Read 23099 times)
Nokomo201

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

Exchanging ideas with Veronite could be interesting things to do.
Just by having an idea that could give benefits for everyone or groups will have a value in Veronite, and the exchange also can be profitable for the idea's owner.

I have good idea give me money  Grin
Veronite Dev

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Exchanging ideas with Veronite could be interesting things to do.
Just by having an idea that could give benefits for everyone or groups will have a value in Veronite, and the exchange also can be profitable for the idea's owner.

Thank you, we want to create value not just for the Veronite Brand but for the community that uses it. A persons idea if it has merit should benefit from it.
ICBitcoinpeeple

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

Is Veronite a clone of Saronite? 10% is a pretty large premine. Is there anyway to verify the premine wallet? Thanks
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Is Veronite a clone of Saronite? 10% is a pretty large premine. Is there anyway to verify the premine wallet? Thanks

Veronite is a Haven fork. The premine is not huge and we will use majority in marketing, exchange listings and airdrop campaigns.
The premine will take place in the first 2 blocks of the mainnet. No premine has been done yet as mainnet is not launched yet.
Nokomo201

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

I want my airdrop, make big premine give all me Cheesy
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

Another copy and paste CN coin, in the last months there was an explosion of these without any value or a particular spec...

We are obviously a fork. We will use the currency in all the platforms released by Veronite.

I see so Veronite is a Haven's Fork but why you didn't include it in the website? I think this is an important details. By the way, when will you launch the wallet? I mean can you give us the timezone? It's already August 14th here in my place.
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Another copy and paste CN coin, in the last months there was an explosion of these without any value or a particular spec...

We are obviously a fork. We will use the currency in all the platforms released by Veronite.

I see so Veronite is a Haven's Fork but why you didn't include it in the website? I think this is an important details. By the way, when will you launch the wallet? I mean can you give us the timezone? It's already August 14th here in my place.

We will most certainly mention that it's a Haven fork on our Website. GMT+1
Nokomo201

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

can i sent wallet make from generator?
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

can i sent wallet make from generator?

That is correct. Your wallet made from the generator is a mainnet address.
abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Pending the launch of your system
ICBitcoinpeeple

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Veronite is a Haven fork. The premine is not huge and we will use majority in marketing, exchange listings and airdrop campaigns.
The premine will take place in the first 2 blocks of the mainnet. No premine has been done yet as mainnet is not launched yet.

All these Haven CN forks are looking better and better for nicehash operation everyday..

10% of 24 million = 2.4 million... that is not a lot?

CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

All these Haven CN forks are looking better and better for nicehash operation everyday..

No, it helps us with marketing(+airdrops), exchange listings and server cost.
ICBitcoinpeeple

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

I thought TO was free? That is where you will list first right?
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

When is the mainnet expected to be launched today ?
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

I'll join this airdrop because I like cryptonight coins, however, I'd like to know the reason for this future airdrop by twitter? Is there no other means? When will the wallet be available? Veronite doesn't present any novelties of other existing coins, but you never know when something good can happen, so I'll participate.
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

I'll join this airdrop because I like cryptonight coins, however, I'd like to know the reason for this future airdrop by twitter? Is there no other means? When will the wallet be available? Veronite doesn't present any novelties of other existing coins, but you never know when something good can happen, so I'll participate.

Only the first airdrop is with Twitter. The others will be with every platform we launch
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

I thought TO was free? That is where you will list first right?

Not sure if there's any free exchanges, we are looking to get Veronite listed on a good exchange in the near future.
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

When is the mainnet expected to be launched today ?

8 PM UTC +1
Nokomo201

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

i send wallet twitter
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile