Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A must read article for all emotional investors out there,FUD spreaders,skeptics  (Read 207 times)
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-how-bitcoin-btc-has-survived-worse-including-the-mt-gox-saga-of-2013-2014/

I'm one of the supporters of this awesome technology. I've been monitoring bitcoin values since 2014 and an avid fan of blockchain. I'm no expert when it comes to its technicalities and predicting fluctuations. What I'm certain about is my belief that bitcoin won't just go down the drain because of the solid support of the community and help of some brilliant developers to maintain and improve its key features.

We are now experiencing bloodbath and huge dips in bitcoin's value. Emotional and newcomers into crypto are already panic selling. I just wanted you to know that this moment in time isn't the worst that BTC has ever experienced and I'm so certain that BTC's performance in the market will surely recover in the near future.

Hodler's may have been hurt due to this huge fall of bitcoin's value but only stronger hands wins this kind of waiting game for we all know that bitcoin will surely when it comes to value over time as its mining difficulty,usage and adoption increases.

Kudos to all bitcoin enthusiasts and supporters out there that truly believes in the technology despite the bloodshed that we are experiencing now or until the end of the year.

Remember that the weaker hands can't win in this kind of situation. Whales will be laughing at them who do panic selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Remember that the weaker hands can't win in this kind of situation. Whales will be laughing at them who do panic selling.

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.
markluis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

I was decided to sell all my BTC because I was panic about BTC and I was hope that BTC will dead soon. But one of my friend help me to be patient for future of BTC then I change my mind.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

Bitcoin will recover it market value soon I hope so . The article is wrote by the investor which is right.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

A very good writing skill you have, man. And, this topic will be very helpful for the all emotional investors and holders. But one thing, I can say, Bitcoin is not an investment system and it is not for everyone. At least it is not for them who don't know about the crypto volatility, who only want to see bitcoin at a higher price, they are not needed in this community. They need to learn first about the cryptocurrency and then they should invest. It is true, 85% of people are feeling very bad for this bad situation of the crypto market, but we should keep our patience running. In the near future market will recover, we can hope for this.

AXELNetwork

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

I was decided to sell all my BTC because I was panic about BTC and I was hope that BTC will dead soon. But one of my friend help me to be patient for future of BTC then I change my mind.

Yes you need to be patient, you can't panic sell every time there's a bit of a drop.

Learn more about the AXEL project here: https://axel.network/
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

I believe that btc will make a recovery in the near future and all we need to do right now is just to continue to hold while waiting for the bullish market to be in place. Moreover,  this is still the best time to purchase more btc while the price is still low. Do not get affected with the negativity and FUD for it is just part of the market activity.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Julmerra

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

Investors who become emotional when the price goes down must read this article. This will give them the motivation to hole their patience back. Market will rise one day for sure. So don;t lose hope. Something better is waiting!
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I believe that btc will make a recovery in the near future and all we need to do right now is just to continue to hold while waiting for the bullish market to be in place.

This probably depends on what you define as 'near future'.

IMO it is unrealistic to expect a 'recovery' to prices around ATH within the next months or year.

I am confident BTC will reach a new ATH. But it probably won't happen before the next halvening. Bitcoin needs adoption right now, to increase the dollar-value.
I am expecting the next big pump/run when a technological milestone has been reached (e.g. lightning network fully tested and functional). Because only the development of bitcoin is really increasing the value.

With the development going on (LN, schnorr, etc.. ) it is just a matter of time until adoption will increase at a rapid pace. And with increasing adoption the overall presence is also going to increase.
This will lead to an upwards movement of the BTC/USD price through all of the new demand.

indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

I am not now motivated because i am a pratical person wherein market price goes down i literally trade my crypto for the fear that there could be nothing left on my money being invested on cryptocurrency. Anyway if bitcoin market price will going to recover i will be here back again.
Oniko

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

Very well said! I agree that investors will get a good profit in the long term.

There are also many new ICO projects that are well-established and can help investors multiply their deposits
Gururapyco

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-how-bitcoin-btc-has-survived-worse-including-the-mt-gox-saga-of-2013-2014/

I'm one of the supporters of this awesome technology. I've been monitoring bitcoin values since 2014 and an avid fan of blockchain. I'm no expert when it comes to its technicalities and predicting fluctuations. What I'm certain about is my belief that bitcoin won't just go down the drain because of the solid support of the community and help of some brilliant developers to maintain and improve its key features.

We are now experiencing bloodbath and huge dips in bitcoin's value. Emotional and newcomers into crypto are already panic selling. I just wanted you to know that this moment in time isn't the worst that BTC has ever experienced and I'm so certain that BTC's performance in the market will surely recover in the near future.

Hodler's may have been hurt due to this huge fall of bitcoin's value but only stronger hands wins this kind of waiting game for we all know that bitcoin will surely when it comes to value over time as its mining difficulty,usage and adoption increases.

Kudos to all bitcoin enthusiasts and supporters out there that truly believes in the technology despite the bloodshed that we are experiencing now or until the end of the year.

Great thread, hope other will read it as well and think through their decisions.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

I'm also one of the supporters of this awesome technology. I have been monitoring the Bitcoin quality for many years. Bitcoin and its economic value are extremely high. I like to invest in bitcoin.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

Hodlers would be true holders if they can manage to hold despite huge loss, so you can't be hodler by holding few months etc.

Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

This article is very well written for the people who are being emotional investors. As the price value of Bitcoin is going down the emotional and new bees into this market are panicking. No, at this moment you shouldn’t be emotional rather hold the patience to see the positivity. Because market will recover surely. You should not lose your hope rather believe in the technology!
ambisyon

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Yes, definitely I would agree with the author's comment. I believe that with the btc community supporters globally will still be continuing to support btc in the crypto market, it will continue to survive despite of the deep down trend in the current market we had experienced. Investors and supporters of btc should be strong enough on their stand and belief in btc and do not let your emotions thrive in your decision making. JUst continue to hold and wait for the right moment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
kabir ullah

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

I agree with all the points you mentioned except one, the hodlers are not affected by the dip is what I believe. These people, who have been holding for a long time will eventually wait for the right time till market gets bullish. And according to Elliot Wave's theory we are now experiencing the 4th wave which is correction of market. Once the 5th wave starts a bullish trend all these hodlers will gain the most profit out of it.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Many new investor decided to sell their BTC by thinking that BTC will dead soon. But they should need to be patient for future.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

I completely agree with you. We must be patient and support Bitcoin more in this dump. We should not panic and sell of our Bitcoins in a hurry. The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating and this dump should not affect us.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

The condition of the crypto market changes from 2014 due to lot of huge hype happened in 2017 where lot of short term investors entered into the market just for the quick profits irrespective of the technology of bitcoin.This hurts long term holders as you said but if we truly hold for bitcoins for its technology it will pay you off in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███