Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market cap  (Read 756 times)
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

now the market cap of cryptocurrency is near to 200 Billion
what will happend if market capitalizations go under 200 Billion, ?

your toughts please
With a decrease in capitalization, prices will fall, but it's very difficult to say, because capitalization of each individual coin plays a big role here too.
Well, market capitalization continues to decline, proving that the market is having more people withdrawing capital and not investing any more, so the price of coins continually decreases showing that the market is in danger of collapsing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Market cap is not so strong project like crypto at all, I believe that crypto will change the world one more time and we'll have too many chances for self-realisation.
I think that it will happen quite soon. But I don't see any extremely dangerous for crypto market. For future growth we should make few steps back. It is not possible to grow all the time.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Market cap as well as crypto market is now in poor condition. I think that if capitalization falls, then the crypto market will also go down. But I think the market cap will start to grow fast.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

Market cap as well as crypto market is now in poor condition. I think that if capitalization falls, then the crypto market will also go down. But I think the market cap will start to grow fast.
The value will increase higher than it is now because I believe it is affected by manipulation by the big whales and also the rate at which investors are sell instead of holding or buying more. If the value falls below the present, though nothing will happen but investors will sell more and I think it will really need a lot of support for it to rise again.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

Just a couple of days after your question this happened, market capitalization dropped to 190 billion. But as you see nothing terrible happened, greed of investors who are afraid to miss the opportunity to buy very cheap altcoyins does not allow the market to fall lower. I think that 200 billion is the bottom from which growth should begin.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

your toughts please
This question can be answered with the common economy law of supply and demand, when the demand will decrease the price will go down and this is eventually what will happen in this case.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

200 billion is definitely a sizable psychological barrier, but I was quite surprised how fast we have managed to get above it after the big dip which resulted in breaking under it. Fingers crossed that this has been the first and the last dip under it and that from here on we will move to the 300B mark.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

If i remember it right last year when i first getting into crypto the marketcap is around 100 billion ish so if the marketcap goes under 200 then it shows a huge setback for crypto and it will take a long time before it can grow and surpass the ath. There's a lot of people that gives up investing in crypto because of the crash and we need new money to enter before the marketcap will rise again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

The capitalization of the crypto-currency market is declining, but at the present time there is an influx of a large number of people with small investments, such as me, as my acquaintances. This will make trading on exchanges more mobile and interesting. Then market capitalization should begin to increase.
Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

Markecap's decline was the result of many fuds about crypto, and now China also bans crypto, I think it takes 1 to 5 months to choose the market as normal.
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

I think that capitalization is changing day by day, and it serves the purpose of evaluating the common market. We are touching the previous lows.
I wish that this could stop and we could go back to a high level. But the market and the owner are not one.
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

The number looks like a very important psychological level. The break might be a catalysis for a small panic and as usually happens a pump after Wink
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

your toughts please
Nothing it's just the coins price are dropping nothing surprising about it, people are selling their coins too there are more people selling their coins than buying it that's why the price drops.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

your toughts please

This is a nature all cryptocurrency and other markets in some duration. I saw last year also market increased and its changed in end of year. Also this year can possible like last end of year situation.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

patiently is key in the crypto world, indeed the market cap has been under $ 200 million, but now it is back to $ 212 million, and it will definitely be much higher when the ETF approval is accepted by the SEC

DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Market capitalization has decreased fourfold since December 2017, from 800 to 200 billion dollars. The bitcoin rate has fallen 3 times since December 2017, so we can say that there is no absolute proportional dependence between the capitalization of the crypto market and the bitcoine rate. Now the time has come not to fall, but to the growth of the capitalization of the crypto market. I wish success to myself and all investors.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

patiently is key in the crypto world, indeed the market cap has been under $ 200 million, but now it is back to $ 212 million, and it will definitely be much higher when the ETF approval is accepted by the SEC
Even ETF approval is do not accepted by the SEC nothing will happen. The crypt is not necessary for this.
Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

The market cap is the list of prices of coin and are mostly arranged in other of volume I think the market cap right now is not so good yes that Is because of the bearish market we find ourselves in
Firbolko

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

I believe that the market capitalization will continue to fall while the cryptocurrency market continues to fall
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

Many of the markets in the past have occasionally fallen to very low market cap,  moved horizontal for long periods of time and then reaping high market cap. I think those who events taking place in the crypto market are normal, will be changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: