Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥[ANN][Pre-sale is LIVE] AdSigma - Digital Advertising Revolution  (Read 1391 times)
PreciousH

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

i cannot find your smart contact

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc9c9848979455a816800de882cf8886335f505b1#readContract

I read the one that was on your website, however, where is the smart contract that was deployed on to network?

Also, in your whitepapers you that said that 22% is for network growth. Can you please explain in detail what is this and if this amount is in reserved?

thanks

I never got a answer. why are you guys avoiding simple questions. Also, in other fourm you stated that you will cancel the ico, now you completed it?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dec Ale

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

This project looks really interesting. the token metrics also look good from what i have seen at this Adsigma ICO Review
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:20:35 AM

Can I please get answer, I will not stop posting until i do.  Angry

Just visit Telegram group, everything clear now, the administration made a pinned post (https://t.me/adsigma):

"Hello Everyone,

Despite having a great concept and team, we didn't reach the Soft-Cap for AdSigma ICO.
As promised in the white paper, in case we didn’t reach the Soft-cap,  we will not be moving ahead with the Project.

This means, the ADSI tokens will not have any value.

We have already re-funded all the contributions to their respective ETH Wallet addresses as promised..  
Multiple members have confirmed the same.

For AirDrop & Bounty participants - We really appreciate your help in spreading the word in the campaign phase. However ,please understand that the tokens are of no use now and will be disposed off by our team.    
Once again, we thank you for your contribution" @subhashchy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: