Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Ukraine was arrestet Bitcoins seller.  (Read 1328 times)
den11111 (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 05:20:18 PM

Ukrainian police (miliciua) arest man (my friend), who sell BTC for cash. All  facts says thats goverments starts to struggle against Bitcoin.
More info here: (ho know russian) Translate please it here if you can.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48725.0
Does it possible in your countries?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 05:24:09 PM

Thread Transaled by Google:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48725.0
My friend recently seized a computer from a client bitkoin with a single copy of the purse. It all started when he sold the coin and tell everyone about their advantages over conventional currencies. He sold them for about six months. Everyone was happy. The course grew, buying income increased. Moguls pritenzy not be any. toli recently due to depreciation or because of something else to it are present pritenzy (the first premise was like when the rate was at $ 18 for BTC). I remember he had no problem to return the money with a small percentage. Recently pritenzy increased trade and coin was simply at a loss.  A few weeks ago has been committed to the BTC nal exchange in person. (As it turned out - the exchange was made ​​by a hidden camera recording of the client. He was why it took memorializing the moment so to speak). This entry was proof of the excitation against him and seized company as an instrument. I do not know the details on the link for obvious reasons he does not leave. I call stremayus)) disclose the name of the place and can not, but as I understand it is nothing particularly safe. It is based on allegedly misleading sestimaticheskom users. Allegedly are not what bitkoiny or material value, and he sold the air, proving to all that is real money. But no one is absolutely forced to buy bits and did not promise anything. My advice to all those who have and who bitkoiny sell - trade through better 'Net and always negotiating conditions of transactions that would not be later prikopat.  I got the impression that someone is simply wanted to make fun of my friend, because I think accusations of fraud is too much. And the bank officer or person, obviously trained in these matters clearly know what is. Just want to hunt down the kid. I do not know how it's over but it will hardly bring it back hard with the Millennium Coin. We will keep your fingers for him!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 05:31:25 PM

It doesn't sound like he was selling bitcoins but rather running an "investment service"

I remember he had no problem to return the money with a small percentage.

Likely when bitcoin when south (talks about starting when BTC was $18 USD) he began operating as a ponzi scheme offering guaranteed returns to pay investors who had already lost.

Just speculation and google translate is horrible but it doesn't sound like it was just a straight exchange of fiat -> BTC.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 05:47:39 PM

He should explain us better what happened. Bitcoin doesn't magically make illegal things legal. If you break the laws while using bitcoins, you still go to jail, of course!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: