Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] iPhone 4 16gb black complete w/ box and new accessories 115BTC shipped  (Read 1568 times)
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 12:22:20 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2011, 01:37:53 AM by Littleshop

I am selling this iPhone 4 for about $300 shipped USA.   I am not changing the BTC price unless BTC leaves the $2.42-$2.73 range.  

Included is the original box, manual and a brand new headphone, power block and cable all original apple.  Also included is a used but very little wear Spec brand case.  The unit has normal wear, minor scratches on screen from about a year of use.  I will ship Priority mail tracked USPS to US customers included in price.  Reason for sale, I received my new 4S.  I am a known trusted seller and have sold over 100 items for BTC.

I will ship overseas, just add actual shipping cost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Fenner

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 12:40:58 AM

Open to trade?
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 01:12:57 AM

Open to trade?

Probably not but what do you have?

Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 03:50:03 PM

Bump, will do another after this then put on Ebay where these sell for more almost right away. 

Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2011, 03:19:36 AM

Final bump. 

Unfortunately it seems it is quite hard to sell here.  There are probably not enough people looking here anymore.  Last two items I put up, did not sell, then sold elsewhere for 20% more.

Alex Fenner

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 04:33:13 AM

Trade?
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2011, 09:10:17 PM

Trade?
For?

nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 09:43:47 PM

I assume this is not bound to any particular network?
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2011, 10:18:09 PM

It depends.  As it is now, it is bound to AT&T.  It is currently jailbroken and while I am no expert, I know that it can be unlocked.  I do not know how it is done (or if there is a cost).  I have had no need to unlock it.

Cory

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 10:42:36 PM

It depends.  As it is now, it is bound to AT&T.  It is currently jailbroken and while I am no expert, I know that it can be unlocked.  I do not know how it is done (or if there is a cost).  I have had no need to unlock it.

It needs to be using baseband 1.59.00 in order for it to be software unlockable right now. Any iTunes update in the past few months (maybe over a year now) would have updated this unless you were using a tool like TinyUmbrella to disable the local TSS server.
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2011, 10:58:14 PM

It needs to be using baseband 1.59.00 in order for it to be software unlockable right now. Any iTunes update in the past few months (maybe over a year now) would have updated this unless you were using a tool like TinyUmbrella to disable the local TSS server.

Or use some kind of special sim or sim adapter. 

Cory

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 11:01:35 PM

It depends.  As it is now, it is bound to AT&T.  It is currently jailbroken and while I am no expert, I know that it can be unlocked.  I do not know how it is done (or if there is a cost).  I have had no need to unlock it.

Well, right. You could buy a Gevey Sim card, but using it would be illegal. It's possible to unlock virtually every single phone somehow, so it doesn't necessitate mentioning. A software unlockable iPhone 4 is a special thing. Just making sure everybody knew what you were talking about, heh. Smiley
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2011, 11:16:06 PM

It depends.  As it is now, it is bound to AT&T.  It is currently jailbroken and while I am no expert, I know that it can be unlocked.  I do not know how it is done (or if there is a cost).  I have had no need to unlock it.

Well, right. You could buy a Gevey Sim card, but using it would be illegal. It's possible to unlock virtually every single phone somehow, so it doesn't necessitate mentioning. A software unlockable iPhone 4 is a special thing. Just making sure everybody knew what you were talking about, heh. Smiley

Curios?  Why would they Gevey sim be illegal while unlocking and jailbreaking have been deemed to be legal in the USA? 

Cory

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 11:39:12 PM

Curios?  Why would they Gevey sim be illegal while unlocking and jailbreaking have been deemed to be legal in the USA? 

Curiosity is a great thing! The only specific illegal action related to the Gevey SIM I could find was a Twitter post by MuscleNerd claiming that dialing 112 without relevant cause is prohibited in the US, even though you are not supposed to even complete the call in the Gevey activation process.

Unlocking is only legal, in the US, if you are doing it solely to lawfully use the phone with another provider.
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2011, 01:38:16 AM

Sold. 

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2011, 02:05:55 AM

Sold. 

For how much?

I have the same phone and conditions, wanna sell it on the forums as well

Thanks!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2011, 02:45:27 AM

Sold. 

For how much?

Thanks!

I tried here, at $300 of BTC for a while.  I sold it on eBay for $349,In 30 mins after listing.  With fees that is like $320 net. 

I would greatly prefer to sell here, and offer lower prices here first.

nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 08:54:58 AM

Sold. 

For how much?

Thanks!

And I would have bought it here, but I want one that is free from cell provider locks (not just soft unlocked). Is yours locked too?
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2011, 01:40:13 PM

Sold. 

For how much?

Thanks!

And I would have bought it here, but I want one that is free from cell provider locks (not just soft unlocked). Is yours locked too?

Yes, but being an A&TT customer for over 5 years, I can have them unlock it in a matter of minutes. I travel international alot, they see that from my account

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 01:58:36 PM

Yes, but being an A&TT customer for over 5 years, I can have them unlock it in a matter of minutes. I travel international alot, they see that from my account

Ok, do you want to open a separate thread, so others have the opportunity to outbid me? Assuming the phone is in very good condition, not locked to a carrier and I can allow for Apple's automatic upgrades without locking the phone, I'll bid $300, shipped to Europe, in BTC. I will want to see pictures first, though Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: