Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 08:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Helix [HLIX] 3% PoW / 97% PoS hybrid with Masternodes  (Read 4032 times)
MoreLuk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Helix has a great discord presence thanks to active dev and supportive community. What I like about Helix is that it is a premium privacy centric cryptocurrency with an interesting feature about zHLIX. I look forward to a great future with Helix.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

Project Helix is one of the best project on cryptocurrency. Not to mention that the supply is limited to only 500M compared to so many coins/tokens which has more than billion supply.  I do believe that the right time will come for this coin to moon.

And as early as now, I will try to get HLIX as much as i could so when that right time comes, I am ready.  Smiley

The Discord Community is also great and there are lots of bounties and rains where everyone can get a share of free HLIX.  Join their discord community here https://discord.gg/ZfY7kTS.

Dont forget, to go check their site web, http://helix-crypto.com/
StopTheNewWorldOrder

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

HLIX is POW/POS. I love POS coins I can stake on my desktop, and HLIX has a pre-compiled RPi wallet. I just found out about this and will be installing ASAP, so cool! Great Discord where the devs are active and community is involved. Couldn't be happier to invest in this project.
Pegasus24

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

Helix is one of my personals favs! Active great community and nearly going into POS phase! Cannot wait! Get in and enjoy the ride Wink
BokkieCoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

The Discord of Helix is more than active. The Dev work very hard and on the discord the community helps you out with any question. HLIX is a PoW/PoS and masternode Coin.
Come join their discord and be lucky to get some free coins through bounty/airdrops and rains!
Check their website for information and downloads http://helix-crypto.com
buchok

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Finally hlix is live. soon price will go up. Free coins is given at discord community. Join now before it's too late.
cadeck

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Today I register on Raisex Exchange. as a new user I received 10k Satoshi BTC for buying coins that were listed on Raisex. this is a form of support for listed coins on Raisex. I used this opportunity to buy HELIX, I'm sure Helix is one of the crypto that will grow rapidly.
twthmoses

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Been following the project for a while, from the sideline, but never the less. Nice and steady increase of members on their discord. Team seems good; they are present and available, and funny too Smiley Bounties every now and then, also cross-discord bounties. Hope the best for the project in the future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Leggoz

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

Helix coin can be traded on Raisex Exchange > https://raisex.io/trade/HLIX_BTC
The current Wallet version is v1.0.4.1 and has a nice and easy to understand interface.
When you hold 10.000 coins you can run your own MasterNode (MN). A MN has a Return Of Investment (ROI) of 60% !
A MasterNode is not only a coin generating device, it also supports the Helix blockchain by performing several tasks.
Current block is 87.983
From Block 90.201 Helix will turn POS with the highest rewards at the beginnen so join us quickly to earn the highest rewards!
dragonavatar

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:42:12 AM

Helix is one of the better coins i have seen lately. It has a very active dev team and the discord mods are very active with the community. They have given out quite a few free coins on their discord channel which is a plus. I have enjoyed being able to mine this coin via Proof of Work right before it turns to Proof of Stake. I see lots of potential for this coin, their team and community.

I have had a very pleasant experience using their discord channel. They have solved any problems i have had within minutes. Overall this is one coin i will be following for a long time.
ProjectHelix

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

We are very proud to announce that the PoW phase is finished and that the PoS phase is running smooth now! Make sure to keep your wallets and those sweet masternodes running 24/7, and receive your HLIX rewards!

Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have, we are very happy to help you!

Helix - www.helix-crypto.com
DirkTracer

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

The switchover to POS was pretty much trouble free for me. The masternodes all kicked in at the correct block.
Does it really count as not smooth if I had to restart my wallet?

That's it. POS goodness.
Saxoferrato

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

The switchover to POS was pretty much trouble free for me. The masternodes all kicked in at the correct block.
Does it really count as not smooth if I had to restart my wallet?

That's it. POS goodness.

Thats good to hear! I didnt even had to restart my wallet, so yes thats sort of considered as 'not smooth' ;p Haha Wink

Helix - www.helix-crypto.com
CryptoDan14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

Good to hear that Helix its PoS phase is running now. Now you can get free coins by staking your coins in your wallet 24/7.
You can grab some free coins by entering their discord and be active at their bounty/airdrops/giveaways or join their partners to get some free HLIX. Just Hodl and fasten your seatbelts.
buchok

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

Probably one of its kind project that has a unique platform that stand out from other projects. Congrats to team, keep it up.
Omnimercurial

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

Very Excited about this Project Indeed!
Things are looking set for Success!
I want very much to be a part of things!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.