April 18, 2024, 06:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1307
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:57:58 PM

Ok, thanks for info.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:03:40 PM

I Agree. Coin  are great! Great launch! Great Developer, making great work for this community and for a great Zeit coin itself.
Had been looking alot into this coin and so far I Like this coin, replies here and want to tell about it for others to spread the info how I can.
I did translation on thai for this coin and been up for 50k give away. Just got my wallet fixed after a little problem for 2 days (messed up with the wallet in the beginning) and now after update and adding conf with nodes to my appdata it looks like it started finding the connections and should sync soon.. . Made a online wallet now also Smiley

Just want to let everyone know that EVERYTHING Okay! Wallet working! Great Launch! Great developers with nice and creative ideas for this coin future!

Come and mine some Zeits with us and share this with your family and friends!

PEACE And LOVE!

Zeit-Wallet: MfkAjyBeS2CEYaJDTBaeFAGcmaFmCo5QNz

Oh, look what I found.

Never worked you say? Never got help you say?

Take your FUD and shove it!

Good find!
I say, we are a pretty tight community and we hold together!!!!
LOL! Good that you did read my posts but you didnt read those ones where I ask for help and tell that once it worked but for some reason not anymore.. Smiley.
I Said that im here from beginning and that my wallet were working and started syncing once but only once and no more and when it was with 500block error.

TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:05:48 PM

This Blackcoin-Mining idea is great... look at the raise....

No, it's pointless.
Those of us here who believe in this coin will find ourselves a different coin to mine and will buy Zeit as we see fit. That's all that's happening, people are finding profitable coins, selling them when they feel it's appropriate and then buying a coin they like.

It's the community that's doing it, not some magical multipool.
If you'd like to join a multipool to dump coins and buy Zeit, then do so. Personally I hate multipools, they're the scum of the Crypto world. Lazy bullies who can't think for themselves so they just join a herd.
The only time I like herds is when I can be bothered to be the shepherd because I fancy feeling powerful.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
BeholdTheTrueWake

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:11:32 PM

I feel cheated Sad I develop you a bot, but I not get a bounty. I had a better opinion of you.
well I dont get help with my wallet and did translate, did blog posts for this coin, promotion and telling about it in fb, Been here since the launch.
All what I get is being ignored

Quit whining and lying. We've tried to help but none of it apparently worked, therefore you'll have to try and figure more stuff out yourself, these problems have existed for most coins as far as I can tell. Some folks get unlucky with some wallets. Hence there's likely a solution somewhere, have you tried looking in the tech support thread or have you just been spamming us here thinking users are able to solve your tech issues?

I know I'm pretty tired of the number of people who just ask ask ask and never seem to look for a solution themselves, it's always someone elses job to fix their issues while not mentioning the help people have proved already.

+1
between the people who are finding out about cryptorush just now, and the people crying for their bounties etc, sheesh! it just gets frustrating because the same questions arise and if they just read back a few pages, they'd be caught up. If you're not interested in catching up, then you're always going to be out of the loop, only catching bits and pieces of information.
*The coin NEVER forked, that's a cryptorush tale they're spinning off on you. did you even read the official statement from Zeitcoin?

@Palaxidon - i tried to help you, so no one ignored you, i didn't solve your problem as easy as you'd like, but you gotta keep looking, we can't hold your hand for you, gotta dig a little more. It feels much more rewarding to figure it out on your own than to give up and pout.
TuxNut

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:14:05 PM

I Agree. Coin  are great! Great launch! Great Developer, making great work for this community and for a great Zeit coin itself.
Had been looking alot into this coin and so far I Like this coin, replies here and want to tell about it for others to spread the info how I can.
I did translation on thai for this coin and been up for 50k give away. Just got my wallet fixed after a little problem for 2 days (messed up with the wallet in the beginning) and now after update and adding conf with nodes to my appdata it looks like it started finding the connections and should sync soon.. . Made a online wallet now also Smiley

Just want to let everyone know that EVERYTHING Okay! Wallet working! Great Launch! Great developers with nice and creative ideas for this coin future!

Come and mine some Zeits with us and share this with your family and friends!

PEACE And LOVE!

Zeit-Wallet: MfkAjyBeS2CEYaJDTBaeFAGcmaFmCo5QNz

Oh, look what I found.

Never worked you say? Never got help you say?

Take your FUD and shove it!

Good find!
I say, we are a pretty tight community and we hold together!!!!
LOL! Good that you did read my posts but you didnt read those ones where I ask for help and tell that once it worked but for some reason not anymore.. Smiley.
I Said that im here from beginning and that my wallet were working and started syncing once but only once and no more and when it was with 500block error.

So what's this down here then??

My wallet wont connect to the network. After I updated It I Deleted my roaming Zeit folder and then created new when Started wallet, added after that my backed wallet.dat and restarted wallet agein. I repeated it many times as I didnt see any success and also added conf file but still not working and wont even connect to the network...

Someone help me... what conf file nodes you use? I just dont have any idea what is the problem... I really need to get into my wallet to get bonties and my coins from mining...

http://www.zeit-coin.com/zeitcoin-update-windows.html

where is the debug console in the wallet?i find itttttttttt

Help, debug console

where can i see total zeits?

Debug console
getinfo
Well I did everything like here allready:
http://www.zeit-coin.com/zeitcoin-update-windows.html

ps. Wallet been on 1hour and 0 active connections.

Are you SURE your conf is not conf.txt. Windows is a little bastage for hiding the extentions of known file types:
Windows explorer -> Organise -> folder and search options -> View -> untick "Hide Extensions for known file types (shouldn't need to scroll, it'll be near the bottom WITHOUT scrolling after the radio button (circle in circle rather than tick box)

Yes, I am. Copied the nodes and made conf file in Roaming Zeit folder. :/ My all other wallets working without any problems and This one should work aswell but not working! Thats weird

'That's weird' doesn't really help. You then waited 2 days??? Before coming back and moaning about how no one's helping you, Zeitcoin sucks, the community sucks etc....
I'm done with this twat, if others would like to try and help, great, I just don't have the patience for people like this (as is probably quite obvious).

bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:14:46 PM

I feel cheated Sad I develop you a bot, but I not get a bounty. I had a better opinion of you.
well I dont get help with my wallet and did translate, did blog posts for this coin, promotion and telling about it in fb, Been here since the launch.
Thats just redicles man that I have asked to help with my wallet allready so many times and this community doesnt care about that. LOL I think people here are LOST.
You really think that normal people will bother thinking how to make Zeit wallet working??
I think they just go and use other coin with better wallet system.
Good luck with that...!!
The wallet have to be updated ( atleast windows wallet ), because it not working properly.

This is not only me who have problems with wallet. It was bad since the launch.

Yeah, you are like 14 days too late with your wallet issue!! That was on the first day of the release on the 500th block. Come on, are you serious!! Complain, complain.. We are all volunteering here. We don't owe you anything. You think with this attitude you will achieve something?
'well, Sorry I'm new here and yes I though community stand for each other and when someone is in trouble then community try to solve the problem how they can. Thats why I tried to find someone here who Could understand easily my problem and propably tell something how I could make my Wallet working.
Well what else I could do right? Allready tried make zeit wallet working for 2 weeks without asking any advice ( as I dont like to do it ) This is first time Im trying to get help here.
Sorry, Agein. Now You made it clear that there is for sure nobody who could help me with that. Only option for me is to go mine something else for a while till I get zeit wallet working somehow. Good luck everyone and I hope you get to the moon!

-Best Regards, Palaxidon

You are straight out negative with your comments and spread FUD. If you ask nicely, people come and help. Also, if you have this issue for 2 weeks, why don't you ask straight at the beginning?

Are you sure you installed the fix windows wallet? Describe your issue again clearly and we will try to help. Just change your attitude.

okay. Yes, I installed wallet from zeitcoin web page http://zeit-coin.com/
Then followed like in this guide below:
http://zeit-coin.com/zeitcoin-update-windows.html

-I backed my wallet.dat then deleted Zeitcoin folder at appdata/Roaming
Then After downloading a new 1.0.1 Wallet I made Zeitcoin folder on desktop and extracted it here. Launched Zeitcoin-qt to crate new folder at appdata/Roaming and added conf file with guided nodes.
After that I closed wallet and replaced new wallet.dat with my backed wallet.dat and started Zeitcoin-qt agein.

Tried that process many times and tried to open qt wallet for 5mins to 30min and reopen it.
Result=0 Connections To Network

Thanks that you try to help me with that Smiley

Do you have wallets from other coins working? So we can rule out Firewall issues.
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:16:12 PM

Quit whining and lying. We've tried to help but none of it apparently worked, therefore you'll have to try and figure more stuff out yourself, these problems have existed for most coins as far as I can tell. Some folks get unlucky with some wallets. Hence there's likely a solution somewhere, have you tried looking in the tech support thread or have you just been spamming us here thinking users are able to solve your tech issues?

I know I'm pretty tired of the number of people who just ask ask ask and never seem to look for a solution themselves, it's always someone elses job to fix their issues while not mentioning the help people have proved already.

+1
between the people who are finding out about cryptorush just now, and the people crying for their bounties etc, sheesh! it just gets frustrating because the same questions arise and if they just read back a few pages, they'd be caught up. If you're not interested in catching up, then you're always going to be out of the loop, only catching bits and pieces of information.
*The coin NEVER forked, that's a cryptorush tale they're spinning off on you. did you even read the official statement from Zeitcoin?

@Palaxidon - i tried to help you, so no one ignored you, i didn't solve your problem as easy as you'd like, but you gotta keep looking, i think online wallet goes down today too. i posted a past thread for you a few pages back from
username FanSan, he may be able to help you. but we can't hold your hand for you, gotta dig a little more. It feels much more rewarding to figure it out on your own than to give up and pout.
I agree man. Well said. Thanks I try to fix it and will tell the results Smiley

Alec40Gr

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

@palaxidon

try open the wallet without the .conf file (delete it or change its name) and wait about 15 mins...
BeholdTheTrueWake

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:24:12 PM

+1

@Palaxidon - i tried to help you, so no one ignored you, i didn't solve your problem as easy as you'd like, but you gotta keep looking, i think online wallet goes down today too. i posted a past thread for you a few pages back from
username FanSan, he may be able to help you. but we can't hold your hand for you, gotta dig a little more. It feels much more rewarding to figure it out on your own than to give up and pout.
I agree man. Well said. Thanks I try to fix it and will tell the results Smiley

good luck, and sorry it seemed as we lashed out at ya, it's just hard to answer same questions over and over. I've been following Zeitcoin even before launch and i'm here checking in everyday to keep up. This coin has a great potential future, start getting involved a little more, it's going pay off.
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:27:28 PM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

It amazes me that almost nobody cares about what was said by this member!
Les seems unimportant? Just one more comment?
Is there any truth to this? Exists great risk of this type? 

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
devnikor

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:30:38 PM

+1

@Palaxidon - i tried to help you, so no one ignored you, i didn't solve your problem as easy as you'd like, but you gotta keep looking, we can't hold your hand for you, gotta dig a little more. It feels much more rewarding to figure it out on your own than to give up and pout.

I just feel sorry for the wasted time. There is nothing wrong to ask for a reward for the work done.
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:34:29 PM

Here's an interesting question...

(for anyone with the time & nous to work it out)

WHAT PERCENTAGE of all the currently-mined Zees are listed on exchanges & what % is being held in private wallets?

I think keeping a track of the ratio between the two will give a reasonable indication of how the concept of this coin being a 'keeper' is developing - how many of us ARE actually hanging onto our Zeit for the future.

Any takers?

Total issued: 21,108,590,104
Total aprox. in Exchanges (Mintpal and Coinex): 3,500,000,000-4,000,000,000

Percentage aprox. in Exchanges: 17-19%

supply: 22959915867

run this in chrome console, while on trade pair page for ZEIT

for mintpal
Code:
function getMintpalZEIT() {
    var total = 0;
    $('#sellTable td.amount').each(function(index) {
        total += parseInt($(this).text());
    });
    return total;
}

for coinex
Code:
function getCoinexZEIT() {
    var total = 0;
    $('tr.sellOrder td:nth-child(2)').each(function(index) {
    });
    return total;
}

so
2183633957 + 1914608552 = 4098242509 ZEIT
4098242509 / 22959915867 = 0.1785

Percentage in Sell Orders: 17.9%

altho this is only listed orders, users may have amounts not in orders on the exchange
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:35:25 PM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

not really, unless hashstrike is interested in doing DOS or double spending

but i think a feature should be implemented in the pool software to do lottery style temporary disconnects to maintain sub 30% network hashrate
TuxNut

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:36:02 PM

There is a potential due to the current popularity of HashStrike. People do care, there's been post after post trying to get people to move away from it for a while, but it's not worked.

It's not too likely to happen but the potential is increased. In 5 days time when PoS kicks in this risk is reduced even further.
The bigger problem IMO with one or two pools having the majority of the hashpower is that it sucks more people into them exasperating the issue.
We have a problem that the percentage of people who understand how Crytpo's work is far too low, many treat it all like a well established and mature technology, a consumer item perhaps and believe that everything's fine, there'll be no problems, they don't have to research anything or understand it. Someone else will solve any problems.

We're early adopters of this technology and it's our responsibility to understand, maintain and improve it!

Don't quite know how I ended up on that tangent there, seem to be in a ranty mood, sorry Smiley

14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:37:05 PM

+1

I just feel sorry for the wasted time. There is nothing wrong to ask for a reward for the work done.
Be the Zeitcoin people sell me I'm just a fan of Bitcoin large order at this price without the help of the community can not get coins will storing for PoS
BeholdTheTrueWake

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:39:45 PM

+1

No, i agree with that, if you did work, you deserve reward. But have you tried all outlets other than just this forum? have you contacted pr@zeit-coin.com or messaged the Devs? If i did some work, i'd be trying to get in touch with someone from the actual Dev team. dm them on twitter, facebook, reddit, whatever you have to do. don't just stand there with your hand out waiting to get paid. many others were rewarded with bounties and rewards days ago, where were you? unless devs get back to you, no one can give you this "reward" you say you deserve.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

I just received a bounty for my work. Thanks to developers!

Others who have not received compensation, be patient. I also waited 6 days and finally got my coins.

Developer apologized and said that they are very busy and necessarily will pay all the coins to the people who help in the promotion of the coin.
devnikor

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:49:33 PM

+1

No, i agree with that, if you did work, you deserve reward. But have you tried all outlets other than just this forum? have you contacted pr@zeit-coin.com or messaged the Devs? If i did some work, i'd be trying to get in touch with someone from the actual Dev team. dm them on twitter, facebook, reddit, whatever you have to do. don't just stand there with your hand out waiting to get paid. many others were rewarded with bounties and rewards days ago, where were you? unless devs get back to you, no one can give you this "reward" you say you deserve.

Yes, I contacted with devs and pr@... But all I got, it's apology or ignoring. I understand that there are problems. But somehow hurt Smiley I'm waiting for two weeks.
coradan

Activity: 518
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:51:32 PM

Here's an interesting question...

(for anyone with the time & nous to work it out)

WHAT PERCENTAGE of all the currently-mined Zees are listed on exchanges & what % is being held in private wallets?

I think keeping a track of the ratio between the two will give a reasonable indication of how the concept of this coin being a 'keeper' is developing - how many of us ARE actually hanging onto our Zeit for the future.

Any takers?

Total issued: 21,108,590,104
Total aprox. in Exchanges (Mintpal and Coinex): 3,500,000,000-4,000,000,000

Percentage aprox. in Exchanges: 17-19%

supply: 22959915867

run this in chrome console, while on trade pair page for ZEIT

for mintpal
Code:
function getMintpalZEIT() {
    var total = 0;
    $('#sellTable td.amount').each(function(index) {
    });
    return total;
}

for coinex
Code:
function getCoinexZEIT() {
    var total = 0;
    $('tr.sellOrder td:nth-child(2)').each(function(index) {
    });
    return total;
}

so
2183633957 + 1914608552 = 4098242509 ZEIT
4098242509 / 22959915867 = 0.1785

Percentage in Sell Orders: 17.9%

altho this is only listed orders, users may have amounts not in orders on the exchange

In Coinex there are ZEIT/LTC and ZEIT/DOGE markets too...

One more thing: NXT
http://www.nxt.cool
BeholdTheTrueWake

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:58:03 PM

+1

Yes, I contacted with devs and pr@... But all I got, it's apology or ignoring. I understand that there are problems. But somehow hurt Smiley I'm waiting for two weeks.

well depending on when you emailed them, your email may be at the bottom of hundreds of others. send another today so you're at the top of the list again. that's all i can do to help, good luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: