April 16, 2024, 04:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

Hey everyone,

First of all let me say I am proud at the community ZEIT has become. We are strong and now with only POS and 1 coin per POW our coin has no where to go but up.

I have been relieved for the weekend by another family member so I actually have time this weekend to work on more coin promotion and adaptation.

I have been in talks with the better bitcoin bureau to become the official sponsor for them. This is a huge opportunity and am asking the community for help.

They have asked for a donation of 20 million. I have already received 1 million from 2 of the official forum moderators which if you have not joined yet it is http://forum.zeit-coin.com/ I encourage you to join it is robust and can make a big impact on helping us achieve our goals.

I am asking for donations to pay the BBB as a community this is a huge opportunity for us all and legitimizes ZEIT even more in the cryptocurrency world.

If you feel the same please feel free to send any amount to MnNUCwJ1gHLk8V1XM8PKwteQB9V5a9xsST and we can once again show what a strong community can do together to achieve our goals.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do or who I should contact i.e. merchants, blogs etc I will be doing this all weekend PM me here or email me directly zeit@zeit-coin.com

Thanks for being strong and I hope I can get much done this weekend to push us even that much further.

+1 500k

+1 you rock

+1 to both of you. Zeit, I sent you a PM on the new forums regarding this.

In a nutshell. What is BBB?

They will be solidifying themselves as the governing body to determine what coins are scams it is literally like the better business bureau but for cryptocurrency which this industry needs badly I believe. This way the coins will be held accountable for any actions and we can ensure to track and monitor who and what happens in this industry.

https://twitter.com/BetterBTCBureau

They are removing IFC and giving it to us if we can come up with the donation amount.

This is there site for now until they have everything fully launched. They put us up on faith we will come through...

http://www.inmemoryofharris.org/

People, don't think of your 'donation' as LOSING from the value of your wallet, supporting these guys is pretty much guaranteed to INCREASE it by far more than the 'price' of your donation.

Think of the future, it's an investment not a hand-out.

If everyone who really supports our coin gives just 2% of their holdings to the cause, our standing in the world will ROCKET Grin

(& yes, my half-million was in the kitty before most even knew about this Wink )

GIVE WITH JOY.

A year from now, you'll be SO glad you did!

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

Awesome, we do need some 'trustworthy' folks to do some reviews, but who're going to review them....
It's a step in the right direction.
How much 'due diligence' have you managed to do though ZeitCoin?
30mil Zeit's quite a lot, what's it going to be used for, when's it going to be dumped, how much experience do they have, what are their skill sets....

Other questions that have yet to come to mind Wink

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
nut0.1

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:04:21 PM

sorry only 10kto the BBb  from me poor as a church mouse

‘There are none so blind as those who will not see
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:06:39 PM

Awesome, we do need some 'trustworthy' folks to do some reviews, but who're going to review them....
30mil Zeit's quite a lot, what's it going to be used for, when's it going to be dumped, how much experience do they have, what are their skill sets....

Including with being the official sponsor they are giving me a seat on the board of advisers to ensure this is handled correctly. I do not receive anything from doing this but I can help control and govern to ensure they are keeping best practices in mind. This for me is more important than profiting it is to ensure we can stop the craziness in this industry.

I am excited to be able to be part of something the crypto community needs very badly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:07:56 PM

Hey everyone,

First of all let me say I am proud at the community ZEIT has become. We are strong and now with only POS and 1 coin per POW our coin has no where to go but up.

I have been relieved for the weekend by another family member so I actually have time this weekend to work on more coin promotion and adaptation.

I have been in talks with the better bitcoin bureau to become the official sponsor for them. This is a huge opportunity and am asking the community for help.

They have asked for a donation of 20 million. I have already received 1 million from 2 of the official forum moderators which if you have not joined yet it is http://forum.zeit-coin.com/ I encourage you to join it is robust and can make a big impact on helping us achieve our goals.

I am asking for donations to pay the BBB as a community this is a huge opportunity for us all and legitimizes ZEIT even more in the cryptocurrency world.

If you feel the same please feel free to send any amount to MnNUCwJ1gHLk8V1XM8PKwteQB9V5a9xsST and we can once again show what a strong community can do together to achieve our goals.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do or who I should contact i.e. merchants, blogs etc I will be doing this all weekend PM me here or email me directly zeit@zeit-coin.com

Thanks for being strong and I hope I can get much done this weekend to push us even that much further.

+1 500k

+1 you rock

+1 to both of you. Zeit, I sent you a PM on the new forums regarding this.

In a nutshell. What is BBB?

They will be solidifying themselves as the governing body to determine what coins are scams it is literally like the better business bureau but for cryptocurrency which this industry needs badly I believe. This way the coins will be held accountable for any actions and we can ensure to track and monitor who and what happens in this industry.

https://twitter.com/BetterBTCBureau

They are removing IFC and giving it to us if we can come up with the donation amount.

This is there site for now until they have everything fully launched. They put us up on faith we will come through...

http://www.inmemoryofharris.org/

People, don't think of your 'donation' as LOSING from the value of your wallet, supporting these guys is pretty much guaranteed to INCREASE it by far more than the 'price' of your donation.

Think of the future, it's an investment not a hand-out.

If everyone who really supports our coin gives just 2% of their holdings to the cause, our standing in the world will ROCKET Grin

(& yes, my half-million was in the kitty before most even knew about this Wink )

GIVE WITH JOY.

A year from now, you'll be SO glad you did!

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Always appreciate your comments Lion I have alot of respect for your understanding and commitment to not only this cause but to our future dreams and aspirations for this coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:11:58 PM

if anyone makes a blackhole type multipool for zeitcoin i will put my 6MH/s on it

Jesus F*in Christ.
There are already several multipools, go and use one of them.

There are already WAY too many coins in existence, we don't need a multipool for each one just because there are millions of lazy idiots in existence too!

my idea is to create a multipool that does not give you zeitcoins back it mines other coins and then buys zeitcoins and puts them into a bounty wallet that is used for zeitcoin projects.
gazzamc

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:15:12 PM

if anyone makes a blackhole type multipool for zeitcoin i will put my 6MH/s on it

Jesus F*in Christ.

There are already WAY too many coins in existence, we don't need a multipool for each one just because there are millions of lazy idiots in existence too!

my idea is to create a multipool that does not give you zeitcoins back it mines other coins and then buys zeitcoins and puts them into a bounty wallet that is used for zeitcoin projects.

Just like Blackcoin, which what i was on about too... It's the main reason the value has sky-rocketed.
Dale Allen

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:16:15 PM

Including with being the official sponsor they are giving me a seat on the board of advisers to ensure this is handled correctly. I do not receive anything from doing this but I can help control and govern to ensure they are keeping best practices in mind. This for me is more important than profiting it is to ensure we can stop the craziness in this industry.

I am excited to be able to be part of something the crypto community needs very badly.

You could be stark raving mad but they only call you 'mad' until you do something that proves your a genius. I've sent you 5 million to help us along the way :O). I'm still in the 'mad' bucket.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:16:47 PM

Jesus F*in Christ.

Just like Blackcoin, which what i was on about too... It's the main reason the value has sky-rocketed.

I agree I can talk to one of the pool owners i have a good relationship to see if this is something he would be interested in doing.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:17:47 PM

You could be stark raving mad but they only call you 'mad' until you do something that proves your a genius. I've sent you 5 million to help us along the way :O). I'm still in the 'mad' bucket.

Amazing with your donation we are getting much closer you rock + 1000000

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
TuxNut

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:25:15 PM

I agree I can talk to one of the pool owners i have a good relationship to see if this is something he would be interested in doing.

I hope you change your mind about this once you've had a chance to catch up with the conversations that have occurred about this topic while you've been dealing with AFK problems to atleast put it to a vote on the Zeit Forum.

It goes completely against my ideals and would annoy me even further!

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:26:26 PM

I hope you change your mind about this once you've had a chance to catch up with the conversations that have occurred about this topic while you've been dealing with AFK problems to atleast put it to a vote on the Zeit Forum.

It goes completely against my ideals and would annoy me even further!

I will catch up that is a good idea I only went back a few pages. Can you clarify why this would be a problem for you? I would be interested to hear it

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
TuxNut

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:42:43 PM

I will catch up that is a good idea I only went back a few pages. Can you clarify why this would be a problem for you? I would be interested to hear it

Here's the best quote I could find (there is a better one somewhere)

No, it's pointless.
Those of us here who believe in this coin will find ourselves a different coin to mine and will buy Zeit as we see fit. That's all that's happening, people are finding profitable coins, selling them when they feel it's appropriate and then buying a coin they like.

It's the community that's doing it, not some magical multipool.
If you'd like to join a multipool to dump coins and buy Zeit, then do so. Personally I hate multipools, they're the scum of the Crypto world. Lazy bullies who can't think for themselves so they just join a herd.
The only time I like herds is when I can be bothered to be the shepherd because I fancy feeling powerful.

"We'd be dumping other coins for our profits, this would annoy the devs and community members other coins (which you're looking to be an authority of)" is the main point.

It would also bring arguements and division about which coins the pool should be mining at what time and when we should be mass-dumping the coins. If the price increases a day after we dump there will be people complaining and likely making accusations that whoever controls the pool is controlling it to make THEMSELVES more profit.

It's just a receipe for all kinds of bad things.

I'd much rather we create a decent community of people who will make their own decisions about what coins to mine on an individual level (thus not mass dumping coins and annoying others) and then buying Zeit when they see fit. If the community's strong enough, people will still buy Zeit rather than other coins.

For those who don't have much time to pick the best coins and watch for when to sell etc... they can still go and use a pre-existing multipool (blackcoin for example) and then sell their blackcoins and buy Zeit when they're next online.

Essentially, exploiting other coins for our own personal gain is just bang out of order and not what this 'movement' should be a part of as whole.

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

TuxNut,

You said it prefectly I will not do that then it makes alot of sense seen from that side of the equation.

In the interim I just contact coinpayments.net we will be added to their next line of voting. I hope you approve of this step as I feel any adoption of the coin at this point is a great thing.

Thanks

Also just to keep this going

Hey everyone,

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:55:20 PM

No, it's pointless.
Those of us here who believe in this coin will find ourselves a different coin to mine and will buy Zeit as we see fit. That's all that's happening, people are finding profitable coins, selling them when they feel it's appropriate and then buying a coin they like.

If you'd like to join a multipool to dump coins and buy Zeit, then do so. Personally I hate multipools, they're the scum of the Crypto world. Lazy bullies who can't think for themselves so they just join a herd.
The only time I like herds is when I can be bothered to be the shepherd because I fancy feeling powerful.

"We'd be dumping other coins for our profits, this would annoy the devs and community members other coins (which you're looking to be an authority of)" is the main point.

It would also bring arguements and division about which coins the pool should be mining at what time and when we should be mass-dumping the coins. If the price increases a day after we dump there will be people complaining and likely making accusations that whoever controls the pool is controlling it to make THEMSELVES more profit.

I'd much rather we create a decent community of people who will make their own decisions about what coins to mine on an individual level (thus not mass dumping coins and annoying others) and then buying Zeit when they see fit. If the community's strong enough, people will still buy Zeit rather than other coins.

For those who don't have much time to pick the best coins and watch for when to sell etc... they can still go and use a pre-existing multipool (blackcoin for example) and then sell their blackcoins and buy Zeit when they're next online.

Essentially, exploiting other coins for our own personal gain is just bang out of order and not what this 'movement' should be a part of as whole.

Well said Tux.
TOTALLY agree.
I'll even let you off with that 10 Zeit Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
TuxNut

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:58:24 PM

TuxNut,

You said it prefectly I will not do that then it makes alot of sense seen from that side of the equation.

Cool, but feel free to put it to a vote, we're meant to be a community and so I believe vote's are best rather just a couple deciding the best course for everyone (unless it's science/maths based ofcourse Smiley)

In the interim I just contact coinpayments.net we will be added to their next line of voting. I hope you approve of this step as I feel any adoption of the coin at this point is a great thing.

That topic ended up being discussed, but was in the wrong thread and phpBB3 proved to be problematic in the splitting of the convo.
It's been put here by gimme (who did his best to represent the convo appropriately)
Further discussion is certainly needed I believe.

I'll even let you off with that 10 Zeit Wink
What a kind pussy cat x x x

gazzamc

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:00:28 PM

No, it's pointless.

If people are already doing it individually, what's the difference other than it being on a bigger scale? Lets face it there are lot of crap coins out there and more and more a released everyday (many are scams).. So why not use them to increase the value of zeit? the higher the value the more people know about it.

We need people buying at the exchanges (and not at 1 - 3 sat each).. a Multipool would eat through massive walls and prevent dumps... Look at Blackcoin.. I've watched it steadily grow for the past 2 weeks and all attempts at dumps (from whales) have been killed off by multipools.

It's better to have a Multipool setup by the Dev than by someone else. This coin needs to adapt or it will surely die. Now more than ever since it's 1 zeit per block (pointless to mine) and no buying power on the exchanges... It won't be long before people start leaving it for other coins. This coin needs to increase the volume it moves on exchanges and multipools can provide that.

The community and Devs should be only concerned for the well being of their own coin, so what if you piss off other devs? the multipool could always just mine coins such as Doge which has an endless supply of coins. I have a lot of zeit in my wallet and have been minting but i can only hold it for so long.... If the price doesn't increase in the next week, it won't.. The coins needs a boot to get it going... it's been stuck a 1 - 3 sat since it hit exchanges.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:04:30 PM

Rather see the energy put into building a better coin, with unique features and unique marketing. Energy dumped into pumping up the exchange rate is energy wasted imo. If you make the coin desirable the exchange rate will follow anyway.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:04:38 PM

Why don't we do a poll on this have the community vote?

Instead of an argument I think tuxnut had the right idea let the community decide.

I think one of the mods on the official forum can create this and we can see what the community has to say

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
TuxNut

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:09:26 PM

load of selfish crap

You don't change the world by being the same as everyone else that already exists in it.

This is meant to be a coin built around a movement for social change, we need to be attracting people who believe in that change, if we stay true to the cause and keep our integrity and beliefs at the core of every decision made, if we lose that then this is just another clone coin and there's ZERO point in buying or holding this  coin over MINT which it's cloned from.

If we're able to stay true to the fundamentals, people will join the movement and with them, the price will rise.
We're not about exploitation, we're about sustainability, equality and fairness for all!

Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: