April 19, 2024, 07:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:03:23 PM

A couple of slightly-more-serious suggestions for the motto:-

"In Zeit We Trust"

&

"Out of Zeit - Out of Mind"

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:43:42 PM

After the Posts by Steve , it brought up some ideas, regarding the counsel.
The Proxy idea which help ease concerns.
But also the fact that deed or action should also be able to get someone a counsel seat.
So the only way to really Solve these issues, is to go back to What ZeitCoin will become,
a Unit of Exchange for Goods & Services.
So by that update in the thought process, we now currently have 3 Active Counsel Members by service.
There are probably others, that I don't know of Yet, and I mean no disrespect by not listing you or your service. So anyone else that is currently performing a service for Zeit, add what you are doing on a monthly basis and what Unit Name you would like considered, then we let the community here discuss it and if agreeable then your name will be added to the zeit counsel before the full membership drive comes online in Jan. 2015.
Updated Zeit Counsel Info in Next Post.
 Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:32:02 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 01:12:10 AM by kiklo

ZEIT COUNSEL
Counsel to be fully formed Jan 31., 2015
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Growth Unit. Members with more than 100 million zeit may proxy any extra to someone else to be considered for entry on the counsel thru the Zeit-Growth Unit.
The other Units can be joined by Service.
Currently there are now 3 member of separate units on the Zeit Counsel.

Units
Rent-A-Ray

Keepers of the Peace aka fudder annihilation : Active
LionOfNarnia

Monthly Updates Blockchain Download : Active
Kiklo

Zeit-Growth (Seeding Zeit) Counsel Members who donate 10% of their interest stake
(This unit will not begin until 2015)

Zeit-Games
(Online Game Designers will work closely with the Zeit-Growth Unit.)
(Will have to design a Game that allows player to receive Zeit)
(Growth Unit will fund specific amount of zeit monthly to be used for the ZEIT Game)
(Also we will setup a ZEIT Game Links on the Web Site & in the Forums.)

Zeit-Cannon & Shield
(This unit also won’t begin until 2015, but it is a cannon so we might take it out for a few practice shots in 2014.)

Zeit-Wallets
Design & Commission of New Wallets
(Must be a member of Zeit-Growth to be part of this unit)

Slogans
“Zeitcoin: based on the Zeitgeist ethos.”                      submitted by BainbridgeJ
"In Zeit We Trust"                                                      submitted by LionOfNarnia
"Out of Zeit - Out of Mind"                                          submitted by LionOfNarnia

Goals , Long & Short Range for Consideration
New Wallets to speed up the Zeit Wallet Load time          submitted by UKI
Build, or Transform an Existing City                               submitted by BitcoinNational
A Directory of Services/Items for sale using Zeitcoins       submitted by BainbridgeJ  
Making The Zeitcoin Council A Legal entity                       submitted by BainbridgeJ  
Commission an Android Wallet for Zeitcoin                      submitted by kiklo
Exchange Zeit for Preloaded Gift Cards                           submitted by kiklo

As Ideas for the Counsel are Posted , will update this every few pages.
In 2014 ZEIT COIN was Created and in 2015 ZEIT COUNSEL will ENSURE its Success.

Submit a Slogan or express a Goal you would like completed by ZEIT Counsel
Submit a Unit Description & what function you think it would fill in the ZEIT Counsel.
Submit an idea for a Zeit Coin Game.

FYI:
This is the formation of the ZEIT COUNSEL, or ZEIT COUNCIL if you prefer.
Members can be in as many or few Units as they have a desire to work with.
Once Your Name is Posted under a Active Unit , you may refer to yourself as
 ZEIT COUNSEL or ZEIT COUNCIL in any posting or reference.

Cool
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:19:35 PM

Works for me Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 02:38:50 AM

im unwatching this coin as its dead to  me

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:20:33 AM

im unwatching this coin as its dead to  me

Considering that this is only your 2nd post to this forum since March 1st, 2014.
Not sure it will make that much of a difference in your specific case, since it did not appear you offered any help, support, or ideas to the people who were fighting for this coin before or even now.

Good Luck to you in your new ventures.
 Cool
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:52:34 PM

I hereby nominate kiklo

... as deputy Lion-at-Large ...

... in the noble task of humiliating shit-hawkers & eliminating unjustified, irrelevant FUD forever from these sacred & history-creating pages.

(Even if he's only been here 5 minutes, is totally unknown to the 'Genesis Squad', and is yet to prove he's anything other than just another wannabe. - Hey, this Lion calls it as he sees it, always.)

{Would you have it any other way?}

@kiklo - If you really want our loyalty/support/love, you have to show US more than a few vague (and not particularly cohesive) ideas about 'next year & beyond'.

Some of us have put our hearts & souls into this coin/concept since day 1.

It takes more than words, dude. More than concepts. The future is on the line. Others have tried what you're trying. They're not here anymore.

Dicks-on-the-bar time, dude.

Whatcha REALLY got?

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:52:58 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:57:27 AM by kiklo

I hereby nominate kiklo

... as deputy Lion-at-Large ...

... in the noble task of humiliating shit-hawkers & eliminating unjustified, irrelevant FUD forever from these sacred & history-creating pages.

(Even if he's only been here 5 minutes, is totally unknown to the 'Genesis Squad', and is yet to prove he's anything other than just another wannabe. - Hey, this Lion calls it as he sees it, always.)

{Would you have it any other way?}

@kiklo - If you really want our loyalty/support/love, you have to show US more than a few vague (and not particularly cohesive) ideas about 'next year & beyond'.

Some of us have put our hearts & souls into this coin/concept since day 1.

It takes more than words, dude. More than concepts. The future is on the line. Others have tried what you're trying. They're not here anymore.

Dicks-on-the-bar time, dude.

Whatcha REALLY got?

Thanks for the deputy Lion-at-Large nomination, but it would take a few 1000 more posts to come near your efforts.

You are right , all I have offered so far has been concepts & ideas.
Everyone keeps asking what the news and what are the plans.
Well We not just me, all of US are forming the plans thru these postings with our separate insights and ideals. The Price of Zeit is Growing and will be higher in Jan 2015 which will give the counsel more bang for our zeit and make growing it much easier than if we tried it in the next month or so.
There will be separate units since everyone will not want to perform the same tasks, this unit structure recognizes the Way of ZEIT , in that individuals will chose their own amount of involvement in whichever unit they desire.
The Great thing about these ideas is they are open for debate with everyone who cares about Zeit.
There is no ego with me ( too old to have any left) , so everyone should say what they honestly feel about any of the ideas mentioned.

All coins have dived in price since July 1st this year and stayed fairly low.
But Zeit was at 13 for the low and near 23 at the time of this post.
Close to doubling , it is not an accident, and it is going to keep growing.
Belief in me is not needed, as these ideas & concepts come into better Focus,
even if I fall by the wayside, Another will take up the Charge and Finish what needs to done.
ZEIT is not about me , It is About US as a Global People coming together to get it right this time for our children and grandchildren so they will not be oppressed like we and our parents have been by a corrupt system.

Believe it when you see it in 2015.

Oh , and the one thing that we have in common
The Will to Persevere.
 Cool

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:11:45 AM

Oh,

Just to prove to some what ZEIT will become is as certain as the Sun rising in the East.
I will say something NO one Before me has said.

Everyone reading this who has no Belief in What ZEIT will be for OUR WORLD.
Just Sell all of your ZEIT and Cash Out , Move on to a coin where there only interest is trying to get rich.

Zeit will be amazing wheter anyone believes or not!

Do I know something others don't ,
You Decide and Time will Tell!

Cool

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:49:54 PM

Well said kiklo Wink

Even if it's only the two of us who see it now, the faithful will have the last, and longest laff.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:08:55 AM

For Anyone downloading ZeitCoin for the 1st time and you don't want to wait for the Blockchain to download from the beginning.

Go to the Following Link to get a copy of the Zeitcoin Blockchain from Sept. 2014.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a3l0akth7dpoeg/ZeitCoin-Blockchain.zip?dl=0

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed

Then Unpack and copy & replace the files from Zeitcoin-Blockchain into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin

Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last Monthly update instead of the start.

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:01:59 AM

For anyone wanting to Mine ZeitCoin with a Scrypt Miner.
You can select your payout in Zeit at www.hashco.ws

Current Exchanges are cryptsy.com & lazycoins.com .

Everyone using comkort.com be sure to Vote to Have ZEITCOIN added to its Exchange.
It is currently at 6th place.

FYI:
May have found a way for us to buy GiftCards with ZEITCOIN, but it is still to early to Tell.
We have met half their requirements , checking into the other half now.
Will UPDATE when I know more.
 Cool

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:09:38 PM

It just occurred to me we are not yet listing the Social Media Unit of ZEIT

To be added to the ZEIT Counsel under Service

Place the ZEIT Logo along with a Link to the http://www.zeit-coin.com/ on your Main Facebook or Google + Page.

Then post the link to your Page here and I will add your Name to the Zeit Counsel List.

Cool

FYI:
Whoever is maintaining the Facebook & Google + & Twitter Sites for Zeitcoin.
Post your Name or PM me so I can add your name under the Social Media Unit.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:45:42 PM

It just occurred to me we are not yet listing the Social Media Unit of ZEIT

To be added to the ZEIT Counsel under Service

Place the ZEIT Logo along with a Link to the http://www.zeit-coin.com/ on your Main Facebook or Google + Page.

Then post the link to your Page here and I will add your Name to the Zeit Counsel List.

Cool

FYI:
Whoever is maintaining the Facebook & Google + & Twitter Sites for Zeitcoin.
Post your Name or PM me so I can add your name under the Social Media Unit.

Dude - I object to a page-link being equal to 100,000,000 Zeit Sad

Maybe a separate, non-council section (Like the H.A. do) called 'support machine' or summat but NOT council membership for that. NO FEKKIN' WAY.

If you plan on trying to make it THAT MickeyMouse, the Lion will be unleashed on YOU!

Your enthusiasm is laudable but please think before posting.

Zels

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:20:34 PM

Nice all your idea.

But a more user friendly wallet would be nice.

My wallet is on since day 1, and now with all the pos, i have more than 6500 inputs when looking in coin control.
Every POS split the block in 2 input Sad

If i try to merge all in just 1 block, first, when you try to select all, wallet will freeze for 10 - 15min, and then trying to send to myself, transaction fail, coz there is too much inputs.
Merging all input by pack of 50 - 100 when trying to not loose coin age is really boring and most common users will be lost if they let theyr wallet mint for a really long time and then not being able to send coin coz of too much tiny inputs.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:47:51 AM

Dude - I object to a page-link being equal to 100,000,000 Zeit Sad
Maybe a separate, non-council section (Like the H.A. do) called 'support machine' or summat but NOT council membership for that. NO FEKKIN' WAY.
If you plan on trying to make it THAT MickeyMouse, the Lion will be unleashed on YOU!
Your enthusiasm is laudable but please think before posting.

Hi Lion,

It is like this the Counsel will be composed of multiple units,
The Social Media will be an important part of spreading Zeit to the people.
But to put your mind at ease, there are only some ideas that the entire counsel will be voting on together.  For Example the Slogan will be voted on by the Entire Counsel.
But the inner workings of the Zeit Growth Unit , like where they donate their 10 % will be controlled by Majority vote of only the members in the Growth Unit. The other Units will not have any say in what the growth unit does on their own, just as the growth unit will not be able to force the social media unit to do something they don't agree with. We will have some members in more than 1 unit so there will be some crosstalk and sharing of ideas.
Also one of the Units that is really going to be fun will be The Cannon & Shield Unit, they will start up mid 2015.
Everything With ZEIT is going to be about Cooperation but individuals will not be drown out by the weight of the Groups.

Cool

FYI:
If I post it , I have been thinking about it way before.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:03:54 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 01:44:45 AM by kiklo

Nice all your idea.
But a more user friendly wallet would be nice.
My wallet is on since day 1, and now with all the pos, i have more than 6500 inputs when looking in coin control.
Every POS split the block in 2 input Sad
If i try to merge all in just 1 block, first, when you try to select all, wallet will freeze for 10 - 15min, and then trying to send to myself, transaction fail, coz there is too much inputs.
Merging all input by pack of 50 - 100 when trying to not loose coin age is really boring and most common users will be lost if they let theyr wallet mint for a really long time and then not being able to send coin coz of too much tiny inputs.

Hi Zels,

That is something that will need to be addressed when we commission the new Wallets.

But my thinking is that we will set it to only split in 2 blocks when the total amount of zeit per block  is over 1 million. Anything below that would just add the interest to the new block.

I don' t think a default setting to group together smaller amounts will be a good idea , for when 1 Zeit =$1 the wallet owner will not want to have them automatically combined in even 1000 per block since they may not have enough for the 1000. That should be individual choice , but we can check with programmer when we commission the wallet if he can add an option that lets the User pick the amount to combine. Will add your idea to the Goals List.

Cool

FYI:
Keep it to 10 million Zeit max per Block , it stay faster than if you merged say 25 million or more per block in my experience.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:12:56 AM

ZEIT COUNSEL
Counsel to be fully formed Jan 31., 2015
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Growth Unit. Members with more than 100 million zeit may proxy any extra to someone else to be considered for entry on the counsel thru the Zeit-Growth Unit.
The other Units can be joined by Service.
Currently there are now 3 member of separate units on the Zeit Counsel.

Units
Rent-A-Ray

Keepers of the Peace aka fudder annihilation : Active
LionOfNarnia

Monthly Updates Blockchain Download : Active
Kiklo

Zeit-Growth (Seeding Zeit) Counsel Members who donate 10% of their interest stake
(This unit will not begin until 2015)

Zeit-Games
(Online Game Designers will work closely with the Zeit-Growth Unit.)
(Will have to design a Game that allows player to receive Zeit)
(Growth Unit will fund specific amount of zeit monthly to be used for the ZEIT Game)
(Also we will setup a ZEIT Game Links on the Web Site & in the Forums.)

Zeit-Cannon & Shield
(This unit also won’t begin until 2015, but it is a cannon so we might take it out for a few practice shots in 2014.)

Zeit-Social Media
Spreading the Word about Zeit.

Zeit-Wallets
Design & Commission of New Wallets
(Must be a member of Zeit-Growth to be part of this unit)

Slogans
“Zeitcoin: based on the Zeitgeist ethos.”                      submitted by BainbridgeJ
"In Zeit We Trust"                                                      submitted by LionOfNarnia
"Out of Zeit - Out of Mind"                                          submitted by LionOfNarnia
"One for All & All for One"                                            submitted by Kiklo

Goals , Long & Short Range for Consideration
New Wallets to speed up the Zeit Wallet Load time          submitted by UKI
Wallets: Option to Combine Blocks, Automatically            submitted by Zels
Build, or Transform an Existing City                               submitted by BitcoinNational
A Directory of Services/Items for sale using Zeitcoins       submitted by BainbridgeJ  
Making The Zeitcoin Council A Legal entity                       submitted by BainbridgeJ  
Commission an Android Wallet for Zeitcoin                      submitted by kiklo
Exchange Zeit for Preloaded Gift Cards                           submitted by kiklo

As Ideas for the Counsel are Posted , will update this every few pages.
In 2014 ZEIT COIN was Created and in 2015 ZEIT COUNSEL will ENSURE its Success.

Submit a Slogan or express a Goal you would like completed by ZEIT Counsel
Submit a Unit Description & what function you think it would fill in the ZEIT Counsel.
Submit an idea for a Zeit Coin Game.

FYI:
This is the formation of the ZEIT COUNSEL, or ZEIT COUNCIL if you prefer.
Members can be in as many or few Units as they have a desire to work with.
Once Your Name is Posted under a Active Unit , you may refer to yourself as
 ZEIT COUNSEL or ZEIT COUNCIL in any posting or reference.
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:43:41 AM

Mmmm....at its worst ebb this coin appears to have held together......Stabilised.....will hold my 14 million and watch it rise again from the depths......I have faith in the fundamentals of this coin and the idea of it.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:54:38 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 12:30:16 AM by kiklo

Zeit Trading News

Foolish Traders tried to push the Price of Zeit down to 20 with a 15 litecoin sell wall.
Someone who sees the True Value of Zeit.
Destroyed the Wall at 20 and then destroyed every sell wall up to 27.  Cheesy
In less than a minute.

Everyone who wants to be on the Zeit Growth Unit , don't wait too long, because the Price is Going UP!
Zeit is Starting to Wake Up as the Counsel get Closer.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: