Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% redundant posts. Research bitcoin before posting  (Read 338 times)
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

We all know that people dont bother to read those long thread especially if they dont have any idea about it and it didnt pick their interest.

If someone is really interested in joining this forum for sure Rules and regulation's of the forum will caught their interest before doing anything but most of them are not, why?

Here are some reasons:
-They already know it because the account is alt.
-They just came here for the bounty and airdrops.
-They just created the account to do paid spams.

Back to your question, Can the quality of this forum change?
-Yes thank's to merit sysmtem, we just dont notice it but day's are passing by the post quality of some old members upgrading and some alt's already tagged.
-Since I joined this forum on Feb 7 2018 I notice some members have changed and the quality of their post is far more better than before, I cant deny the fact that it includes me.

I think the forum dont give a damn to those newly created accounts because they can't participate to most of the quality projects sure they can join on some bounties but they can only get little reward's from it and for me they deserve it because they also put some time and attention to do their task, for example on Social media bounties there are newbies that has high count of friends or follower's and they can engage more traffic that the company need's to succeed on their projects.

About those paid spammer's we can help to stop it by reporting but I think we cant stop it at all.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

Even though the rest of the post is the same or just some reiterated facts or some paraphrased topics it is still helpful to others but the problem is the other members keeps bumping and bumping the old fucking post over and over again.
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

Can the quality of this forum change? It’s gotten worse as people seem to be asking the same stupid fucking  questions that they already know. There is a history of posts regarding the majority of these questions continuously asked this  does not seem to help the community or progression of this forum and bitcoin in general.

Google and do some research before adding non quality shit posts to the forum to get your shit coin airdrop.

As I see it posts are being made due to airdrops requiring people to make posts. If someone is here they should already have a decent level of information as to why bitcoin is bitcoin. Stop with the shit posts. They are not legitimate posts.

Sorry I may not have fully read the rules or questioned what the admins do but it’s repetative

yes this system needs to change bitcointalk have to gain its reputation back for quality members and posts deserve to listen and read spamming is too much in some poor sections bounty etc its all allowed because the money and bitcoins involved  Huh
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Unfortunately, even genuine threads asking questions or requiring help get nuked by spammers, which makes this forum look like a chore.
It is irritating to see questions like, 'Bitcoin is down, is it time to invest now?' 'I lost $xx,xxx in trading, should I cry/stop trading/end my life?' 'What is bitcoin/cryptocurrencies to you?' 'Will/How bitcoin/cryptocurrencies change the world?' still posted today, and the thread always gets some useless first replies, very few genuine replies, then spammers start quoting each other and beating the dead horse.

I only enjoy this forum reading new threads, threads with few replies, or threads in specific, not spam-oriented sections.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

Unfortunately, even genuine threads asking questions or requiring help get nuked by spammers, which makes this forum look like a chore.
It is irritating to see questions like, 'Bitcoin is down, is it time to invest now?' 'I lost $xx,xxx in trading, should I cry/stop trading/end my life?' 'What is bitcoin/cryptocurrencies to you?' 'Will/How bitcoin/cryptocurrencies change the world?' still posted today, and the thread always gets some useless first replies, very few genuine replies, then spammers start quoting each other and beating the dead horse.

I only enjoy this forum reading new threads, threads with few replies, or threads in specific, not spam-oriented sections.

such sections do not exist as Bitcoin itself is spam
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

I think it's up to the campaign who requires a lot of post per week (e.g. 20 posts per week). They should limit their standards and they should limit a number of posts per day.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: