Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Population Control and Globalism  (Read 2384 times)
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 09:11:55 PM

... The first leaders of Israel were all ex-terrorists.  ...
Weird if I would dare to try such  ... huhm ... assertion, "the people in higher places" could drag me to court and get me finally convicted.
 ... so let me put it like that: Do you blame Winston Churchill for getting them busy elsewhere?
The Afghan economy is prospering on opium plantation, well protected by Nato freedom fighters. Go there to proove me wrong. You will fail, provided you know how poppy looks like.

So now explain to me what terrorism is.

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 09:14:54 PM

All I know is that according to my experience, shifting my attitude has brought success without even really trying.  I'm a lot like you, "boss," in the sense that I spent the vast majority of high school and my undergrad college years despising authority, loathing the hoops I was seemingly forced to jump through by spending 18+ years in an educational bureaucracy so I could actually get my foot in the door somewhere, watching the news and media with increasing distaste for what I thought was the obvious downfall of societal values and thinking that everyone was ignorant to the things that would make the world a better place.  Rap music?  Fuck rappers, fuck the Kardashians, fuck Jersey Shore, fuck Enron, fuck Bush, and fuck you if you don't see that I'm a critical thinker and that my passion for answering life's most important questions makes me more wise, sophisticated, and just than you will ever be.  Take off the goggles dude, you're all fucking blind.

But, when I started to shift my attitude to see the good in all I had considered bad, to see the just in the unjust, to take sole and utter responsibility for my well-being, and, most importantly, to recognize the ultimate and pervasive freedom of my own mind by understanding the power of interpretation, amazing things started to happen.  I define reality, and through defining it I literally construct it.  I can be the richest man or the poorest man, but the choice is mine and mine alone to decide which I will be.  

There is no "out there" independent of what's "in here."  Projection is not only a defense mechanism, it's a truism, and I realized that the only reason I saw authority as trying to manipulate and control everything is because it was the same approach I was taking.  I was trying to control and manipulate by preaching my ideals to anyone I could find, especially late at night when I was left alone to my thoughts and they were bursting to get out.  How could they not agree with me?  How could they not see my ideas are special?  How could they not understand that the depth of my thoughts was an obvious correlation to my unwavering desire to make the world a better place?

As it turns out, I had simply invested too much of myself -- my emotions, my ego, my values, etc. -- in these ideas, and by preaching them I was simply being selfish.  I wanted to change the world in a way that my ego wanted, and I wanted to make the world just according to what my ego considered just.  I was the person I was criticizing.  I was a CEO, Bush, Enron, a rap star, a Kardashian, and a Jersey Shore nut all wrapped into one, and I didn't like myself then.  It took me a long time to figure out why.  In fact, I'm still figuring it out.  I advise you to do the same.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 09:19:33 PM

... The first leaders of Israel were all ex-terrorists.  ...
Weird if I would dare to try such  ... huhm ... assertion, "the people in higher places" could drag me to court and get me finally convicted.
 ... so let me put it like that: Do you blame Winston Churchill for getting them busy elsewhere?
The Afghan economy is prospering on opium plantation, well protected by Nato freedom fighters. Go there to proove me wrong. You will fail, provided you know how poppy looks like.

So now explain to me what terrorism is.

Fair point about the Isrealis.  Allow me to point out that for the first 50 years of its existence, my country Ireland's leaders were all men who had blood on their hands and who had served time for what we now call terrorism.  Half of the present cabinet in Northern Ireland are in the same position. I said the Israelis were "ex-terrorists" and our Irish leaders can likewise be called ex-terrorists.

Note that I don't say any of them ever expressed regret.  Once they win, they stop being terrorist and are freedom fighters.

So what is terrorism?  There doesn't seem to be an agreed definition but I would use "Terrorism is political violence by a non-state entity."
Kettenmonster

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 10:10:07 PM

... "Terrorism is political violence by a non-state entity."
I suggest (just to proove myself wrong): Terrorism is politically motivated violence against a state entity to achieve a change.
... fits damned well to Syria, Tunesia, Egypt, ...
If the term terrorism is meant to make sense you first have to aggree on a basic assumption called: human rights
Neither population control nor globalism aggrees on that.  So terrorism is a meaningless term in a logic of population control or globalism.
If this term is meaningless you can proove nothing with it. Now if somebody is trying to support one of population control or globalism by arguing with terrorism he is selfcontradicting his approach.

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 10:13:27 PM

... "Terrorism is political violence by a non-state entity."
I suggest (just to proove myself wrong): Terrorism is politically motivated violence against a state entity to achieve a change.
... fits damned well to Syria, Tunesia, Egypt, ...
If the term terrorism is meant to make sense you first have to aggree on a basic assumption called: human rights
Neither population control nor globalism aggrees on that.  So terrorism is a meaningless term in a logic of population control or globalism.
If this term is meaningless you can proove nothing with it. Now if somebody is trying to support one of population control or globalism by arguing with terrorism he is selfcontradicting his approach.

I disagree.  The Shankill Butchers never targeted once a state entity yet they were an almost textbook example of terrorism. 
Kettenmonster

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 10:24:20 PM

... pardon?
I didn´t get to what you disagree, to the indirect proof or to its assumption?

Kettenmonster

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 10:27:44 PM

btw the history of terrorism in ireland goes back at least to 7th century counted in christian years of which the guys in those days were only partially aware of.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 10:29:12 PM

... pardon?
I didn´t get to what you disagree, to the indirect proof or to its assumption?

You define terrorism as being violence against a state entity.  But the example I showed, the Shankill Butchers, was part of a terrorist movement that proclaimed loyalty to the state and of course never acted against the state.
Kettenmonster

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 10:42:32 PM

... just to proove me wrong. Tongue

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 10:51:00 PM

lol no.  I told you I am Irish and that I grew up during the Troubles.  It would be strange if I didn't have some views on who is and is not a terrorist and on how terrorists morph into statesmen or into freedom fighters if they strike a good deal for themselves.

Right now, I would put money on the terrorists in Afghanistan forming the government of the country and being statesmen within 10 years.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 11:38:33 PM

"Prove" has one "o". Same goes for lose, just in case. Sorry - just a pet peeve. Ordinarily, I would've let it go, but you seem to be using the word often.
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 11:59:31 PM

All I know is that according to my experience, shifting my attitude has brought success without even really trying.  I'm a lot like you, "boss," in the sense that I spent the vast majority of high school and my undergrad college years despising authority, loathing the hoops I was seemingly forced to jump through by spending 18+ years in an educational bureaucracy so I could actually get my foot in the door somewhere, watching the news and media with increasing distaste for what I thought was the obvious downfall of societal values and thinking that everyone was ignorant to the things that would make the world a better place.  Rap music?  Fuck rappers, fuck the Kardashians, fuck Jersey Shore, fuck Enron, fuck Bush, and fuck you if you don't see that I'm a critical thinker and that my passion for answering life's most important questions makes me more wise, sophisticated, and just than you will ever be.  Take off the goggles dude, you're all fucking blind.

But, when I started to shift my attitude to see the good in all I had considered bad, to see the just in the unjust, to take sole and utter responsibility for my well-being, and, most importantly, to recognize the ultimate and pervasive freedom of my own mind by understanding the power of interpretation, amazing things started to happen.  I define reality, and through defining it I literally construct it.  I can be the richest man or the poorest man, but the choice is mine and mine alone to decide which I will be.  

There is no "out there" independent of what's "in here."  Projection is not only a defense mechanism, it's a truism, and I realized that the only reason I saw authority as trying to manipulate and control everything is because it was the same approach I was taking.  I was trying to control and manipulate by preaching my ideals to anyone I could find, especially late at night when I was left alone to my thoughts and they were bursting to get out.  How could they not agree with me?  How could they not see my ideas are special?  How could they not understand that the depth of my thoughts was an obvious correlation to my unwavering desire to make the world a better place?

As it turns out, I had simply invested too much of myself -- my emotions, my ego, my values, etc. -- in these ideas, and by preaching them I was simply being selfish.  I wanted to change the world in a way that my ego wanted, and I wanted to make the world just according to what my ego considered just.  I was the person I was criticizing.  I was a CEO, Bush, Enron, a rap star, a Kardashian, and a Jersey Shore nut all wrapped into one, and I didn't like myself then.  It took me a long time to figure out why.  In fact, I'm still figuring it out.  I advise you to do the same.

The words of true wisdom!
I back this up, it really works.
Karmicads

Activity: 185
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 01:36:37 PM

Isn't it possible that international issues such as global climate change and terrorism are tools used to unite and control all people in the world against their individual wills and cultures?

Maybe it's true that theories of overpopulation and the promotion of population reduction across the world are made with the intention of making humans as a whole more controllable?

Could it be that the people in higher places don't really care about what you, me and our families want for ourselves?

I´m a great advocate of curiosity, asking questions and seeking evidences when curiosity strikes, but I have to wonder if these sort of questions are asked in that curious spirit or if they are rhetorical and pointed. I´m not making an accusation here Boss (even though it is sort of rhetorical).  Wink It´s a common habit of thinking, to ask questions with a desired answer in mind. They are commonly prefaced by: ¨What if...¨, followed by [my particular (preferred) conclusion]. the ¨What if...¨ type question, is a prime candidate for making a statement in the form of a question and leaving others to contend with falsifications. When I read this sort of question  I hear myself asking: Is this humble curiosity, ambivalence or conviction? 

We need to learn how to get past armchair speculation and hoping others will figure everything out for us. Conspiracy theories are built up, by tying numerous whimsical speculations together with popular cultural dogma and gluing them with a little bit of circumstantial evidence (like establishing a motive). Itś all about what you can get away with claiming, rather what there is good evidence for. Extraordinary claims call for extraordinary evidence. I have a different question: What evidence do we have for these things? Perhaps we could ask that, of these questions you have raised Boss. Better yet; What evidence do we wish to consider, and what is the most parsimonious way to explain it? Not being factious you know, but if this eradication policy were half true, then there´s some serious shit about to hit the fan, which we will all have to deal with.  Sad The best approach IMHO is a rational one. That entails starting from what we know (within reason) and preceding to investigate what we don´t know (with reason). Just my 0.002 BTC worth.
Kettenmonster

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 06:57:17 PM

"Prove" has one "o".

thanks, you are right, it´s proof that goes with two o.

Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Population control and globalism are two different words but inseparable.  Obviously, globalization has both positive and negative effects on the world population control. Generally, migration of people from one country to another have seen wide spread of different kinds of sicknesses such as HIV/AIDS, SARS, EBOLA, etc. and also the spread of family planning, public health and medical technology. Through the global spread of modern health and family planning technology there are noticeable improvements in the area of life expectancy and reduction of fertility. However, support from international donors has aid in reducing the gap between life expectancy and fertility reduction.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Isn't it possible that international issues such as global climate change and terrorism are tools used to unite and control all people in the world against their individual wills and cultures?

Maybe it's true that theories of overpopulation and the promotion of population reduction across the world are made with the intention of making humans as a whole more controllable?

Could it be that the people in higher places don't really care about what you, me and our families want for ourselves?

the main controllers are indeed the national banking cartels globally, if controll comes from somewhere its from them,

they controll, surpress, center the economy on themselves, cause economic insecurity, limit creativity.

population growth has a lot of advantages if there is a sufficiently good enterpreneuership to harness benefits from it.

regards

SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

I think it would be possible that through global issues that we are facing, we can be united as one to fight it. But the hard thing to do is to let people do it, we should admit that people around the world lack of initiative to do it.
I think it just looked like that they are into controlling people but I think they only just want to control population to control other problems related to it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: