Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology when entering the Cryptocurrency market.  (Read 2119 times)
texlipsy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

I do not remember that I succeeded in anything I did with fear. It seems like someone else is doing everything I do. it is not a feeling you should feel when trading in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

Good post indeed. Now a days, people loose hope and get nervous very fast. But they have to understand one thing that crypto currency is the future indeed and as it is volatile the price can rise as fast as it falls.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

I wish all the people in the world understand this and follow this. People panic very quick now a days but don understand the cryptos will lead the world so the price will definitely rise.
Whicee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

I liked the post a lot. You have explained the psychological facts related with crypto business very well. I think everyone should read it and newbies should learn from it
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

I realized that when we all think that some coin will increase then it decreases. Sharks always do the opposite to make us all surprised. And we panic when the market does not go in the right direction, often leading to sell off and lose the psychological stability initially
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

I totally agree with your post and I like the part about risk taking. There is no business without risk, every business has some risk. If you want to stay in the business, you will have to accept the risk. Cryptocurrency is just the same. If you want to get something from it, you must take risk. And also you should have faith in the market.
Exprow

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

You have mentioned the each of the feelings connected with crypto business. The one that I fight against a lot is FOMO. The regrets of missing a big deal make me broken which I am trying recover
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

About the regret part, I'd say that an investor should not think too much about other coins. In the market, many coins will go up and many will go down. None of these stays the same. So, an investor should not regret if any coin goes up on which he didn't invest. He should have faith on the coins he invested on.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

No one can be rich overnight in business. So, an investor will need to research about various coins in the market, make some experiment with them, and learn from the mistakes. He also needs to be patient with the crypto business. These can help an investor in many ways.
Exprow

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

But nowadays market has become very complex and full of fake platforms and ICO’s which clearly discourage to take risks. As a result it’s hard to do good business in this competitive market
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

By this article people who are the beginner can learn about how to buy and trade,when to buy and why to buy. Its all about taking risks and take lesson from every steps. Thanks for the advices.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

It is a great article. I think it is enough to the Beginners to know about the crypto market and teaches good and bad about it. This 4 rules are the backbone of crypto currency trade.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Actually, most of the people are getting afraid because of the market price of cryptocurrency. It’s so uncertain. I think if they keep patience, then they will be succeeded in this sector.
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

TAKE RISKS

First of all, you have to "take risks". Repeat again, accept risk!
When you spend your money investing Crypto or any array, the potential exists, but also contains many risks. Securities are also risky, driving off the road every day is also risky. In general, it is impossible to predict what will come, our eyes can not see, think of things in the future. If you start, you accept the risks and in mind always get to know these things, you can start the journey, understand what is doing, why, why lose?
                                                                "Use the money you can control to invest"
"What's up with the reason, accept and move on?" At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Second, uncertainty and always suspected spread around the world of investment. Large Crypto owners are called "whales" trying to manipulate the market in their own way. They use social networks, large news sites to spread distorted information that draws attention from the community. Finally, the benefits still belong to them, this is not too high, but for the Cryptocurrency market is too new, the community is too young. So ignorance is inevitable, just speculation and followers of the accusers.

Failure to listen to others say this coin will increase, this coin will fall. You need to have a plan for yourself, do not listen to rumors out there. All you have will be a great experience and keep trying!

REGRETS

When you see a strong growth from a coin and always have the thought that "Why did not I buy it before, have been reminded and then forget ..." That is called Fear Of Missing Out or FOMO. This syndrome occurs in a lot of people, but ignore it, do not follow it. Patience will help you to take long in this market Cryptocurrency.

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I suggest you rethink, do not have any job rich quick, if there are some cases but not you. Someone, sowing information for you when joining will be profitable ... Forget now. If you are a beginner, consider keeping a hold of money and not losing it. Then continue to experiment and do not like the last time ... You probably do not believe, but this is part of the investment, the most important thing is that you learn from it. Learn from the mistakes you make and try to make it better the next time. Failure will be difficult to overcome, for the same of the same, but realize these early will help you get ahead and get income in this harsh market.

P/S: Please contribute your comments in order to build this article !

Investments have always been associated with risks. Those who give in to panic, merge their capital during the fall of the course. Those who are mature and intelligent, increase their capital at this time. The most intelligent and patient wins) I believe in bitcoin
Actum

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

The reason behind getting afraid of investing in cryptocurrency is that the people want to get the profit at first. Another reason is they want to be rich in a short time. If the investors just don’t think about these two things I think they will understand the market and can make a profit easily.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

I strongly your points. This is a huge business. And in business we should prepare ourselves to take risks. There is no success without taking risks. So i think all should be mentally prepared here.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

I would add that you must be calm at all times and learn to study market cycles. Looks like now for example we could be near the capitulation point or bottom since the All time High in January. How more low we will go or how long we will stay here is another question. You must be steadfast and patient if you enter the crypto game and do not listen to hype or fud. Both of these games are here to trick you into buying in too expensively or selling your tokens and coins too cheaply into the hands of whales. Always do your own research and check projects that have solid fundamentals before entering a trade and NEVER JOIN pump and dump groups, they only benefit the Boss of those groups.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

pyschology is the best part on this crypto market , if you cant handle your pyshicology you will end up with loss
also dont greedy after gain profit , it will cost you with regret
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

I do not agree with your philosophy.
The risk thinking is completely obvious thing. The most important thing is to be clear headed and stay calm, to not give in to hypes in short term.
THis is one of the biggest mistakes of rookies, they go with hypes and this is how pump and dump groups make money of it.

and set your goals and stick to them.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

Yeah, I agree with your suggestions. If anyone follows these ideas and rules I think he/she will make a success in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: